So that's what I sound like!

misstheworld

Mouseketeer
YEAH!! They played my voice mail!! And for the record...I don't listen to the podcast before I go to bed. I listen to it at work, usually the morning it downloads.

My apologies to Figaro, I didn't mean to forget you. Please forgive me. :lovestruc

Julie said she dreams about beating people up because Corey makes her watch cop shows, usually I watch Food Network before going to bed, but I don't dream about food. :rolleyes1

Happy Saturday to everyone! Thanks for playing my voice mail!!

It seriously happens to me! Whatever I watch before going to sleep always enters my dreams.

Another example would be Sex and the City...I went to sleep a couple of nights ago after the episode where the gals go to the Playboy mansion and sure enough I ended up talking to Hugh Hefner that night. :rotfl2:

Too funny! I can't say I have ever experience that! Maybe I should just start watching my Disney Vacation planning DVDs before bed and I will dream about being at Disney!

I'm sorry, this is a family board...I cannot share my weird podcast team dreams.

YEAH!! They played my voice mail!! And for the record...I don't listen to the podcast before I go to bed. I listen to it at work, usually the morning it downloads.

My apologies to Figaro, I didn't mean to forget you. Please forgive me. :lovestruc

Julie said she dreams about beating people up because Corey makes her watch cop shows, usually I watch Food Network before going to bed, but I don't dream about food. :rolleyes1

Happy Saturday to everyone! Thanks for playing my voice mail!!

Congrats misstheworld!! I loved your voicemail, it made me smile!! That was quite a strange dream.:confused: Enjoy your DIS Unplugged spoils.:banana:

It happened to me last night. I watched There Will Be Blood. So not right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter