So what do YOU look like?

Max and I (Max is the Jeep)

PersonalPhotos594.gif

This one was taken after a few cocktails at Pleasure Island about two or three years ago, hence the glazed look:

RickJoesmall.jpg

And this one was taken by a good friend who got us behind the scenes at Festival of the Lion King:

FOLKMG.jpg

And this is my kid brother and I on Buzz Lightyear:

40DisneyTrip064.jpg

I'm the one on the left in every pic and Joe is on the right in the first two.

Ben looks good with that big smirk! When I met you guys he was way too serious looking the whole night!

And everyone looks good in these pics, now we just need to see the rest of you. This thread is just full of hotness :thumbsup2

I have to say that we are a good looking group of people on this board! :)

The wife (Linda, on left) and I in Ptown a couple of years ago ...

100_0084_0001.jpg

The children below (Kylie & Senna) ...

Ben looks good with that big smirk! When I met you guys he was way too serious looking the whole night!

And everyone looks good in these pics, now we just need to see the rest of you. This thread is just full of hotness :thumbsup2

When you met Ben he had braces and he would not smile or talk much,
but as of last week there off :banana:
now I'm looking for a way to shut him up again.:rotfl:

everyone is so good looking on this thread!!! and rosie you hot mama! look at you!
insoin...........i would freak out going to the top of that hotel, it gave me shivers just thinking about it.
i nearly freaked just driving up to the top of mt. washington............
yep scared of heights here!

everyone is so good looking on this thread!!! and rosie you hot mama! look at you!
insoin...........i would freak out going to the top of that hotel, it gave me shivers just thinking about it.
i nearly freaked just driving up to the top of mt. washington............
yep scared of heights here!

OH I was freaked out trust me. But once I got up there it was so worth it. The view is amazing! :cool1:

Ok.. here's the fancy professional model picture.. (actually I work at a radio station so this was one of the promotional shots..)

Knox-.jpg

And the more relaxed - Hanging out on Halloween with my friend Mandy playing the naughty schoolgirl..

knox-n-mandy.jpg

Holy crap Knox, you are a dead ringer for a guy I went to college with. When I saw the first pic, I thought you were him!

Well wait now - where'd ya go to college? ;)

I went in Maine.

Also, I did live in NYC from 95 to 97 and again for 1/2 of 98. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter