So who's waitlisting for December already

pjpoohbear said:
OMG OMG

WOO HOO!

I am spending my pre-cruise stay at VWL! It seems my waitlist came though some time after I talked to DVC this afternoon to add the 4th on waitlist! I can add an extra day at the world for a total of $20, so why not right? So now I get to call and see if I can get the extra night at WLV instead of SSR, but will take either one, lol.
CONGRATS!

We got the final day of our vacation, a studio at OKW, for December 3rd. The other days for that week came through a month ago. We have been waiting since late August.

Any ideas why a Sunday evening was so hard to get?

Looks like all this positive thinking is working people! Now repeat after me
There's no place like Home..

Good luck everyone!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Wow, I had to really look around to find this thread. Has anybody heard any good news? I've been keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of you! :wizard:

My waitlist for a studio at SSR for Dec 31st came through a couple weeks ago... we're doing a night there then a one-bedroom for the rest of the trip. Hey, it saves me 19 points!

That freed up a one-bedroom at SSR for the 31st...

Ours still hasn't come through (we've been WL'd for a 1BR at VWL since exactly 7 months out). After 31 days out I don't really think there's a chance. So we'll be staying at our home resort BCV anyway.

By this time I think we'd stick with BCV. Our ME stuff all says BCV and I don't know if I'd want the hassle of trying to change everything now.

Just a word to the wise...don't WL weekly for VWL for the 1st week of Dec. For this time of year go with day by day. DVC CM that I WL'd with didn't see any problem on us getting our weekly waitlist at 7 months out. Well, guess what? Still hasn't come through.

Oh well...at least we'll be in WDW!

The BCV are beautiful at Christmas with all of the decorations and the closeness to Epcot. I know you will have a wonderfull time there. You can always take the boat over from MK to Wilderness Lodge and have some hot chocolate in the lobby. We will be at the BCV on the 10th. Have a wonderful trip! :santa:

We renewed our waitlist at the 31 day mark but agree there isn't much chance now. This will be the first time our waitlist has not come through, but it's also the first time we have waitlisted for a 2BR.

poohj80 said:
We renewed our waitlist at the 31 day mark but agree there isn't much chance now. This will be the first time our waitlist has not come through, but it's also the first time we have waitlisted for a 2BR.
Well,one can always hope. What a beautiful baby. Hope you have a wonderful trip wherever you stay! :wave2:

Same here...I'm still at a split stay between the Beach Club and the Beach Club Villas, but that's okay with me. At least we are not moving very far!

Nothing new to report here either. Already have reservations for studio at SSR but still WL'd at BWV, BCV and VWL for 11/24-11/28 and 12/27-12/30. Approaching 7-day mark for 11/24. Anybody have any luck calling within the 7 days? As LovesWDW says tho', "Oh well...at least we'll be in WDW!" :thumbsup2

Dizz42 I was so hoping you would have heard something by now. Have you called Member Services lately? Are you packed yet?

LVSWL said:
Well,one can always hope. What a beautiful baby. Hope you have a wonderful trip wherever you stay! :wave2:
Thanks so much! Guess I need to update her picture now that she's made her first trip to WDW. :)

LVSWL said:
Dizz42 I was so hoping you would have heard something by now. Have you called Member Services lately? Are you packed yet?
Thank you so much for your good vibes and wishes. :goodvibes As a matter of fact, I called today and "no matches" was the word. I was told to begin calling this coming Friday because our 11/24 WL will end. The CM said they will be "checking regular inventory" and to call around 11 a.m. to give the cancellations a chance to show up. Again, thank you for your kindness in thinking of us WL'ers! :wave: I heartly agree with another poster that you are such a caring DIS member. You always have positive, encouraging posts and it's so nice. :thanks:

You are very welcome Dizz42, I think that info sounds very hopeful. Keep us posted! :santa:

OMG..... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc my waitlist just came thru for a BVC studio on 12/1 and 12/2! We were staying at the VWL for the first time and I was so excited! We had booked a studio at VWL for Fri and Sat then we were moving to a 1BR for the last 3 nights. It is only DH and I so moving was no big deal. Well after reviewing my itinerary a few weeks ago I realized that the first 2 days of our trip are going to be primarily at Epcot. We arrive Friday about 11am and have a 550 ressie at LeCellier then planned to spend the rest of the evening there since we have not seen the holiday edition of Illuminations and it is EMH that evening. Then the next day we have to be back at Epcot at 845am to do the Yuletide Fantasy tour....then we have a 530 ressie at Alfredos and the 815 Candelight Processional. We were going to have to move from a stusio to the 1BR at VWL anyway so I said to DH what the heck I'll waitlist for a studio at BCV or BWV...it can't hurt! They called about an hour ago and I just got off the phone and made my changes. I'll still get to experience VWL but I'll be able to walk to Spcot the first 2 days!!!
So.....you just never know...the waitlist does work!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter