So who's waitlisting for December already

magicmommy that is great news! You will love being so close to Epcot and the BCVillas are beautiful all decorated for the holidays. The best of both worlds. Doesn't get much better than that! :santa:

Absolutely wonderful, MagicMommy!!!! We love split stays (it's just the 2 of us, too)! Have a magical time! :wizard:

Dizz42 said:
Thank you so much for your good vibes and wishes. :goodvibes As a matter of fact, I called today and "no matches" was the word. I was told to begin calling this coming Friday because our 11/24 WL will end. The CM said they will be "checking regular inventory" and to call around 11 a.m. to give the cancellations a chance to show up. Again, thank you for your kindness in thinking of us WL'ers! :wave: I heartly agree with another poster that you are such a caring DIS member. You always have positive, encouraging posts and it's so nice. :thanks:
Keep checking...you never know...I would call 2 times a day if possible. I hope something opens up... :grouphug:

magicmommy said:
OMG..... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc my waitlist just came thru for a BVC studio on 12/1 and 12/2! We were staying at the VWL for the first time and I was so excited! We had booked a studio at VWL for Fri and Sat then we were moving to a 1BR for the last 3 nights. It is only DH and I so moving was no big deal. Well after reviewing my itinerary a few weeks ago I realized that the first 2 days of our trip are going to be primarily at Epcot. We arrive Friday about 11am and have a 550 ressie at LeCellier then planned to spend the rest of the evening there since we have not seen the holiday edition of Illuminations and it is EMH that evening. Then the next day we have to be back at Epcot at 845am to do the Yuletide Fantasy tour....then we have a 530 ressie at Alfredos and the 815 Candelight Processional. We were going to have to move from a stusio to the 1BR at VWL anyway so I said to DH what the heck I'll waitlist for a studio at BCV or BWV...it can't hurt! They called about an hour ago and I just got off the phone and made my changes. I'll still get to experience VWL but I'll be able to walk to Spcot the first 2 days!!!
So.....you just never know...the waitlist does work!!!!!!!!!

Yea!!! :cheer2:

I am still waiting on BWV 26-29...but don't worry I have VWL so it really isn't a big deal. I am now waiting for March AP rates...I am so out of points it is not funny :rotfl2:

canwegosoon said:
Keep checking...you never know...I would call 2 times a day if possible. I hope something opens up... :grouphug:
Thank you also for your encouragement! You are so kind! I need all the :goodvibes I can get as I am down to my 7-days-before-arrival time. Starting tomorrow, I am supposed to call and just ask for availability for my dates (11/24 thru 11/28). CM I spoke to (at 10:25 PM - that very last call ;) ) said they will look at "regular inventory". I hope that means more rooms as in those allocated to the public. Well, we're getting close and I'm getting so excited even if the WL doesn't happen. Hey, we goin' to Disney World!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:Thank you again and I'll let you know.

Oh and I forgot to mention, we are also WL'd for 12/27 - 12/30 for studio at BWV, BCV OR VWL. So my "WL anxiety" wouldn't be over even after our Thanksgiving trip. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got the call this afternoon. :sunny: :cool1: :goodvibes :yay:
We were waitlisting for Sunday Dec 3rd for a Studio at SSR. I sure like using 11 points instead of $207.00 for 1 night in a studio. 2 weeks away for our 1st trip durning Christmas Season!!!! :banana: :wizard: :woohoo:

fireside1868 said:
I got the call this afternoon. :sunny: :cool1: :goodvibes :yay:
We were waitlisting for Sunday Dec 3rd for a Studio at SSR. I sure like using 11 points instead of $207.00 for 1 night in a studio. 2 weeks away for our 1st trip durning Christmas Season!!!! :banana: :wizard: :woohoo:
Love that feeling!!! :cool1:

Dizz42 said:
Thank you also for your encouragement! You are so kind! I need all the :goodvibes I can get as I am down to my 7-days-before-arrival time. Starting tomorrow, I am supposed to call and just ask for availability for my dates (11/24 thru 11/28). CM I spoke to (at 10:25 PM - that very last call ;) ) said they will look at "regular inventory". I hope that means more rooms as in those allocated to the public. Well, we're getting close and I'm getting so excited even if the WL doesn't happen. Hey, we goin' to Disney World!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:Thank you again and I'll let you know.

Don't forget you can call on Saturdays too....new MS hours :thumbsup2 I am hoping something opens up for you :wizard:

:scared: Ok, I got a message on my machine tonight when I got home from work that the wait list came thru and that I needed to call by 11/20 to confirm. BUT he didnt' say which resort. I am wait listed for a couple different ones. :scared: I can hardly wait till 1:00PM tomorrow to call and see which one. Wish me some pixie dust!!!! Will post as soon as I know.

I did call today (twice, actually :blush: ) and no luck. I thought the 11/24 WL had run out but was told it was good until 5:30 P.M. CM said I will have to starting calling for availability for that reservation. And yes, canwegosoon, that is the first thing that popped into my head :thumbsup2 ..."gee, I can call tomorrow" (Saturday). :rotfl: Thanks for the reminder and thanks everyone for all the pixie dust. I'll post right away if anything happens.

Wait list came thru for SSR for 12/14 thru 12/25. I am happy, but would even be happier if it was BWV or BCV. Will take it and keep my fingers crossed that MAGIC will happen. Good luck to all those still waiting. Hopefully someone wanted OKW and my cancellation there will make some magic for them.

Punkswife said:
Wait list came thru for SSR for 12/14 thru 12/25. I am happy, but would even be happier if it was BWV or BCV. Will take it and keep my fingers crossed that MAGIC will happen. Good luck to all those still waiting. Hopefully someone wanted OKW and my cancellation there will make some magic for them.
Good News...SSR is so beautiful, and you will be able to do some of the DTD activities and LOTS of shopping for last minute items ;)
SSR still has units that are coming into service, so you might have gotten that WL without someone actually cancelling.

Groucho said:
My waitlist for a studio at SSR for Dec 31st came through a couple weeks ago... we're doing a night there then a one-bedroom for the rest of the trip. Hey, it saves me 19 points!

That freed up a one-bedroom at SSR for the 31st...
Hoping for the same kind of luck- currently have a 2BR at SSR for NYE and everyone except DGD decided to not stay until then so am waiting for a smaller unit at any DVC resort. Waitlist came through for the 1/1 and 1/2 in a studio so that saved some points. Maybe I could get a moderate resort instead - will have to check that idea out Monday.

Punkswife said:
Congrats! I hope you have a great time at SSR or if something else comes through. Maybe we will cross paths your first couple of days. :)

Just now getting a chance to update about my MS calls (I made two :blush: ) on Saturday. No studios available for 11/24 thru 11/28 and no matches for 12/27 thru 12/30. Still "stuck" :teeth: with SSR and, of course, I say that with tongue-in-cheek...just doggone happy :dogdance: to be able to go to WDW! I'll try calling again tomorrow and thanks to all for your good thoughts and well-wishes. :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter