Soda and reusable cups

chisnpeke

<font color=blue>Got the blues on purple tag night
Hi all,

First Disney cruise in 22 years this October! I realize that Disney now offers soda included in the fare but what I was wondering is what everyone uses to transport their drink if they don’t want to use the disposable cup. Do they sell tumblers onboard that would be worth buying or would I be better off bringing my own? Obviously I would pour any drink into my own personal cup for sanitary reasons.

Thanks everyone!

Hi all,

First Disney cruise in 22 years this October! I realize that Disney now offers soda included in the fare but what I was wondering is what everyone uses to transport their drink if they don’t want to use the disposable cup. Do they sell tumblers onboard that would be worth buying or would I be better off bringing my own? Obviously I would pour any drink into my own personal cup for sanitary reasons.

Thanks everyone!
We just brought our own. I used 1 disposable cup to fill our 4 water bottles with vitamin water, water, iced tea, lemonade... we're not big soda drinkers. They also have a coffee/tea/cocoa station at the beverage centers on the pool deck. Note that while non alcoholic drinks are included at the beverage station, buffet, and MDRs, if you ask for soda from a bar or room service you'll be charged as it'll be a can of soda vs fountain beverage.

They do sell tervis and other tumblers at the gift shop as well as novelty sippers at concession stands, castaway, and occasionally MDRs however if you want something between embarkation and leaving port you may want to pack your own cup from home in your cart on luggage

You still need the disposable cup because they don't want reusable cups at the fountains for sanitation reasons. But that's kind of common sense too. You can fill the disposable cup and then pour the contents into the reusable cup. Not sure however why you would want to lug around a cup, just use the disposable.

You still need the disposable cup because they don't want reusable cups at the fountains for sanitation reasons. But that's kind of common sense too. You can fill the disposable cup and then pour the contents into the reusable cup. Not sure however why you would want to lug around a cup, just use the disposable.
I’d fill my bottle with water and nurse it when I was in lounges doing trivia or on areas of the pool deck away from the fountains

People are now filling Tervis containers, tumblers and reusable bottles all the time at the soda machine.

Unless you want to another souvenir cup - just bring one from home. I like the previous advice that one from home should be in carryon for use before luggage arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter