**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

(don't ask, it's a long story! Three different friends were all joining me at one time or another. Each one has now had an emergency in the family that has made them cancel. My son wants to join me now, however, I am reluctant to let him for fear something horrible will happen to him or me!)
We didn't have to ask... You told us the story. 🤣
Although I am a little nervous about hanging out at the parks all day by myself, there's another part that is stoked about learning to enjoy things on my own. And not having to "mom" two grown kids and a husband. And just take care of myself for a change.
I bet you have a great time hanging out at the parks all day by yourself. Just taking care of yourself for a change can be very relaxing. Getting into a longer line is a bit intimidating at first but you get used to it. Shorter lines or no rides at all can be great as a solo traveler.

Are going to all four parks?

Hey everyone 😊 I‘ll be there for a solo trip (almost three weeks) September 30. So excited, and still a bit nervous about going solo, even though I had an absolute blast on my first solo trip three years ago.

Heading to WDW September 9-16. Open to meeting up if anyone else is going solo around that time!

I will be solo at WDW on Sept. 24. Have an extra ticket because of a friend who dropped out, so it's on me! Let me know if you wanna meet up

I’ll be at WDW from 10/6-10/9. Not really looking for park buddies as i’m going to hit all 4 parks in one day & would rather do it alone, but i’m looking for people to go to Dinner with or Shopping. I’m willing to meet at the last park (Either MK or Epcot) to hangout.

Hi! I will be at Disney World this holiday season from 12/17-12-23. I've been going to Disney Solo for 10+ years. I love to soak in all the atmosphere and visit the resorts and plan lots of dining. Not obsessed with hitting all the coasters. I'm more of an Epcot kind of guy, just as happy sipping on a glass of wine in France or Italy pavilions relaxing and enjoying the view as I am riding an attraction. The highlight of my last trip was my Be Our Guest dinner on the day of the XMAS party which was back in 2019. I'm 42, gay male here, single.

Hello everyone! I'm Solo but not Solo.... :rotfl:

I will be there 10/30 - 12/15 and staying at the Fort in an RV.

My husband will be flying in for long weekends during this time and my 3 teenagers will be busy with friends, work and just hanging out. 2 are doing college online and will be booked up with that a decent chunk of the day...
Sooo this leave me open for parks, shopping and or drinks if anyone is up for a meetup, even at the last minute it can't hurt to ask. I have dates planned with visiting friends and on the weekends of course when husband is in town but I will probably have plenty of free time.

My husband will be flying in for long weekends during this time and my 3 teenagers will be busy with friends, work and just hanging out. 2 are doing college online and will be booked up with that a decent chunk of the day...
Sooo this leave me open for parks, shopping and or drinks if anyone is up for a meetup, even at the last minute it can't hurt to ask. I have dates planned with visiting friends and on the weekends of course when husband is in town but I will probably have plenty of free time.
Hi, I have CandleP. packages for Dec 5 and 12th and flying solo. Message me if interested in connecting

I’ve posted this before I think but excited that it’s almost here.

I’ll be solo 10/31 (evening) - 11/5 so if anyone wants to hang with a stranger for a drink or a meal or a couple rides, let me know. I’m pretty chill almost 40 year old dude and enjoy meeting folks and chatting. Anyhoo, I’ll be around!

hello there ! Im giong down for a last-minute vacation starting tomorrow thru Sunday night. have several dinner reservations on deck including california grill friday night. I'm solo so could be looking for other Disney folks to share a table with! Let me know. i might even go to the park Saturday kinda up in the air.

Final solo trip of the year is this Friday 12/2 - 12/6. 1 night at Universal then 3 nights at Riviera.
Have a great time, and report back. I love solo trips!
Im going tomorrow thru sunday.... hard to get dining reservations
If you can’t find a table for one, book a table for two. Then either show up solo or modify the ADR to one. Enjoy!

Hi! I’m going to be at WDW alone this weekend until Dec 5, maybe even Dec 6 and I got a couple of nice dinner reservations including a fantasmic dinner package for 6 😂! Hope I can have someone join and maybe we can cry together when Mickey pops out!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter