**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Going solo June 28. Have made park and some dining plans but would welcome meeting others. Park, Springs, or pool. Will be at Saratoga Springs.

Just to say, I am hitting WDW next week. I wil larrive on May 10 and am leaving on the 13th. I have a fairly tight plan, and I know others do too, but if anyone wants to hang some, I'm around.

I am hitting MK first on Thursday (TRON), and then hopping to Epcot for the afternoon. I plan to hit HS for Fantasmic! but depending on how EP is going, I may go over earlier for rides. If someone wants to hang at F! while we wait for the show, let me know.

On Friday it's more Epcot in the morning - I have a solo late breakfast/early lunch at Le Creperie, then it's back to MK for the afternoon and HEA. I may try to buy a TRON ride at night - we'll see. The next day I am hitting Typhoon Lagoon since my flight is later in the evening.

My current plans are I'm going the 14th through the 18th if I fly. If I drive... I'll add a few days and maybe more like the 12th thru 19.

Very excited to announce that I have a trip planned for 7/5-7/7. Only three days, but I haven't been to WDW since 2018 and I'm anxious to get back!

Just booked another solo trip for June. Was able to find a Tower Studio at Rivera. Room is perfect for a solo traveler and I just love that resort!

Going solo June 28. Have made park and some dining plans but would welcome meeting others. Park, Springs, or pool. Will be at Saratoga Springs.
I'll be there June 26 - 30, staying offsite. I haven't made any firm plans yet so let me know if you'd like to meet up.

Recently booked my first solo trip for June 20 - 23rd! I'm hoping to hit MK, Epcot and Hollywood Studios if anyone is gonna be around let me know! I have no Disney friends and usually come with family. :-)

I’ll be there 11th to 26th September, 2nd solo trip. Loved Ohana and Cape May breakfast so planning again but there were no characters last time. Also Liberty Tree, Crystal Palace, Fantasmic, Space 220 Lounge amongst others. If anyone is around even if just for a coffee/drink/quick meet PM me!

Just booked a short weekend trip in November ( 3-6th) as an early birthday gift to myself. This will be my fourth solo trip and my fourth time ever going to Disney World. I have been trying to get my family to come but none seem excited these days. I am 35 and single but my relatives, parents, and others always bail lol. My mom is a Disney fan but refuses to come due to her fear of flying so that's why never comes.

I’ll be there 11th to 26th September, 2nd solo trip. Loved Ohana and Cape May breakfast so planning again but there were no characters last time. Also Liberty Tree, Crystal Palace, Fantasmic, Space 220 Lounge amongst others. If anyone is around even if just for a coffee/drink/quick meet PM me!
I’m there the 12th-15th solo if you wanted to grab a drink. I’ll be at the Dolphin, Send a PM if your around.

First solo trip booked in the dead of August 21st-26th, haven't been there since 2021. Genie+ and lightening lanes are new to me. Just need a break from life, been a terrible few years for me,
going to my happy place. Any tips appreciated.

Hi everyone! I am usually at WDW every other Wednesday. I live a couple of hours away. Tentatively planning next day trip for July 12th if anyone will be around!

I might be earning my ears on the Disboards, but yesterday (July 4) was the 50th anniversary of my first visit!

Hi everyone! I am usually at WDW every other Wednesday. I live a couple of hours away. Tentatively planning next day trip for July 12th if anyone will be around!

I might be earning my ears on the Disboards, but yesterday (July 4) was the 50th anniversary of my first visit!
it's nice to be close to the magic :) do you have an AP as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter