Solo dining experience - Topolino's dinner?

marielynn724

DIS Veteran
Has anyone dined at Topolino's Terrace for dinner solo? I thought it would be nice to treat myself to a special dinner on my arrival night, but now I'm second guessing whether or not it's worth it. What was the experience like having dinner there solo? FWIW being by myself for a meal doesn't bother me at all, I've just never experienced it at a more upscale/signature type of restaurant.

I have done the character breakfast solo and enjoyed it very much. Other than V&A, none of the signature restaurants are super stuffy about the dress code and such. It’s a beautiful restaurant and the patio has a nice view. I would go for it if the menu looks appealing.

I did dinner as a solo a couple of years back, it was a lovely experience, I had booked around sunset (totally by accident) and got to watch the sunset over DHS!

I will say that it was WAY too much food for me, and I ended up leaving half my entree, not due to quality!

While I have never done Topolinos solo, I have done many other signature restaurants solo. I have always had an enjoyable time.

While I have never done Topolinos solo, I have done many other signature restaurants solo. I have always had an enjoyable time.
Same here! Several times the server has been extra nice to me, seeming to envy my experience and wanting to help it be Magical.

I've done Topolino's solo - along with many other signature dining spots - very enjoyable - great views, great food, good service - no reason not to go solo there if you want a good meal and higher-end experience.

I've eaten at Topolino's at all ends of the spectrum - as a solo, as a couple, and as a group of 12.

Topolinos has a beautiful bar that serves the full menu. The bar area even has some nice seating areas if you don’t want to sit at the bar. But we have seen many people sitting solo. We always choose to sit at the bar because we like talking with the cast members. I wouldn’t hesitate to eat anywhere on Disney property solo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter