Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Just one more day of work here too! I need to hit up the home depot for those lime Mickeys! Packing and doing laundry right now - I hate packing but it is so worth it!

tomorrow I set foot at ak...

Waiting for a show at seaworld... Just did trick or treat here... Had a banana for a treat.

tomorrow I set foot at ak....

Tomorrow I set foot in the Magic Kingdom then afternoon eating around the World Showcase meeting awesome DIS peeps along the way...

DFD I will text you when I find Brocktoon yelling around the World Showcase, or should I just text you to find a missing Lime green shirt Brocktoon...
I imagine it will be sometime after 12 pm and his first beer, or my first beer
beerchug-1.gif

Fun times ahead :banana:

Please Ride the ToT twice for me

Tomorrow I set foot in the Magic Kingdom then afternoon eating around the World Showcase meeting awesome DIS peeps along the way...

DFD I will text you when I find Brocktoon yelling around the World Showcase, or should I just text you to find a missing Lime green shirt Brocktoon...
I imagine it will be sometime after 12 pm and his first beer, or my first beer
beerchug-1.gif

Fun times ahead :banana:

Please Ride the ToT twice for me

See u tomorrow!!!

DefLe and Carol, Kirk, Mommy Sandy and Dad, Betsy and Todd and Karen andtanya, and Bill and Scott... it was great meeting you guys!!! We need to plan our next trip... S O O N !!! :)

DefLe and Carol, Kirk, Mommy Sandy and Dad, Betsy and Todd and Karen andtanya, and Bill and Scott... it was great meeting you guys!!! We need to plan our next trip... S O O N !!! :)

Just got home late last night ... I was travelling all day yesterday in the RV, but I think you may have been the one who left me a voicemail. I was already gone by that pont on the way home :guilty:

If anyone is still at WDW or heading down and looking to check out the Halloween decorations at Fort Wilderness, they've got some great displays:

1) Take a boat over to the Fort, or start out from Pioneer Hall
2) Head over to the Settlement Trading Post and walk to the nearest loop, which should be loop 100. You can't miss the paved walking path as there are lights and decorations on both sides.
3) 100, 200, and 300 loop have some great decorations. You can then walk along the main road (Ft Wilderness Trail) down towards the Meadow's Trading Post and back (~ 10 minute walk each way) and check out the decorations along the loops as you head down.

I've got a ton of stuff to do today before I head back to work tommorow, but I'll post later and during the week with some pics and what not.

It was great meeting everyone on Monday!, and sorry I didn't have time to catch up with everyone during the week ... once again my own planning seemed to get in the way.

It was great meeting everyone on Monday!!!! Sadly I am back at work already. :surfweb: Hope all who have left for home had uneventful trips (Sorry Todd, heard yours was detoured) and those who are still there... I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! And this 40 degree weather is not working for me. :scared1:
Safe journeys to you all and hopefully we will meet again! :grouphug:

Monday was great meeting the Disboard peeps, too bad I didn't see some of you sooner so we could have strolled around World Showcase more before your dinner

Wednesday I fast walked past Bets, only cuz we were late to see Sugar Ray, I said to Carol "I think that was Bets", and she still had her b-day pin on ...

Sugar Ray was great in concert, I loved how he came down into the crowd

Sam/DefLepard

Yes Kirk!!! that was me !!! Unless you have given your number to someone who sound like me :lmao: Finally landed last night at 11PM

Had so much meeting everyone... Bets!!! enjoyed every downtown with you neighbor!!! Even TT is still cracking up about our balcony pics! She just landed this afternoon so hopefully we get our pics soon!!

Todd!!! So glad to have shared a red solo cup with you!!! :hug:

Karen, Hows Wa??? here in Pa its just a lil brrrrr...

I still cannot pronounce Defleopard without chocking...LoL but remembers Carol's name better!!!

sAD to report... I didnt make it to Germany to UK... to much to drink to lil time... there's always a next time!!!

Ok time to check what damage is waiting for me at work!!!!

Keep on Chuggin!!!:drinking1

Yes Kirk!!! that was me !!! Unless you have given your number to someone who sound like me :lmao: Finally landed last night at 11PM

Yep, I was checking messages half-asleep in the RV on the way home, and deleted the messages before I could listen again. By the time I realized I should check the message agin, it was already gone. I'm upgrading my cell phone in the next couple weeks and will get something more capable of this new 'texting' stuff that's all the rage with the kids these days :thumbsup2

Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to go through some of my trip pics, and transfer the photos from my mom's camera. I was sort of joking with her that I won't pose for a pic unless I have a drink in my hand ... well there must be 50 pics of me in various areas with a drink in hand! I think Bets even managed a cameo with my Dad and I while we were all drinking sake in Japan. My friends and co-workers are going to think I'm a drunk from looking at the pics, but atleast I'm a happy drunk ...

Hey everyone- how's it going? It was pretty cool meeting everyone at La Hacienda. Finally did get back to Omaha, with a little detour. And the detour was GREAT because Frontier gave me a nice little "bonus" for my next flight. ...then I got sick/cold last day at WDW- doing much better now :) The meet was wonderful- good DIS-peeps, great food, watching fireworks from La hacienda... and then some "nebraska song" at JR- DFD!!!! Hoping I can make the ICE meet in December. Everyone have a great day :cool1:

Hey everyone- how's it going? It was pretty cool meeting everyone at La Hacienda. Finally did get back to Omaha, with a little detour. And the detour was GREAT because Frontier gave me a nice little "bonus" for my next flight. ...then I got sick/cold last day at WDW- doing much better now :) The meet was wonderful- good DIS-peeps, great food, watching fireworks from La hacienda... and then some "nebraska song" at JR- DFD!!!! Hoping I can make the ICE meet in December. Everyone have a great day :cool1:

Give us a buzz if youre going... I am working that Friday till Midnight but will sure be heading Nat'l Harbour 1st thing in the morning since I am hoping to get to the burger joint in the corner plaza for lunch ... So I can swing by and pick you up on my way down!!!:hug:

Thinking of everyone who may have been affected by the "Winter" storm that struck the East Coast yesterday. Hope you had minimal to no damage and all have heat....:grouphug:

Thinking of everyone who may have been affected by the "Winter" storm that struck the East Coast yesterday. Hope you had minimal to no damage and all have heat....:grouphug:

Definately weird weather. I'm only a few minutes north of Philly on the I-95 corridor, and we probably got 3-4", with no power outages. Other areas to the east, west, and north got hit pretty hard though, especially with the power outages. I've already had some folks call out from work this morning, and there are some school closings.

It looks like some isolated areas in Jersey got a ft or more! Earthquakes, hurricanes, freak snow storms ... what's next :confused:

images

Trick or treat!!!!!!!!​

bets... Kirk... me and Deffy are stil waiting for our group pics :p

images

Trick or treat!!!!!!!!​

bets... Kirk... me and Deffy are stil waiting for our group pics :p

Ok... i'll email them to you b/c I am technically challenged the boards. Can you forward them to Kirk and Deffy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter