solo to mousefest 2008

I just got laid off on Friday, and it has suddenly occurred to me that I now have some free time in December. Unfortunately, DH does not, so I think I'll ask him for Mousefest for Xmas (even though we are going down the world in mid-January) He'll give me some grief (his one flaw is that he is not very Disneyified) but I should be able to talk him around. I just emailed Mei mousefan travel for a price quote and ohh that single supplement is gonna hurt!

I just got laid off on Friday, and it has suddenly occurred to me that I now have some free time in December. Unfortunately, DH does not, so I think I'll ask him for Mousefest for Xmas (even though we are going down the world in mid-January) He'll give me some grief (his one flaw is that he is not very Disneyified) but I should be able to talk him around. I just emailed Mei mousefan travel for a price quote and ohh that single supplement is gonna hurt!

Hope you can find a room. I have a friend who was trying to make a change from what she has last night. Went through every resort with the CM and couldnt get anything.

Hope you can find a room. I have a friend who was trying to make a change from what she has last night. Went through every resort with the CM and couldnt get anything.
Don't toss in the towel, yet. I suggest going online and making your own reservations, because I just tried :surfweb: and found numerous choices available for 11-15 December 2008. Packages were available in each category from value resorts through to suites. :goodvibes Fortunately there was a wider selection of choices when I made my reservations back in May. However, there were plenty of good options still available just this morning. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index

Don't toss in the towel, yet. I suggest going online and making your own reservations, because I just tried :surfweb: and found numerous choices available for 11-15 December 2008. Packages were available in each category from value resorts through to suites. :goodvibes Fortunately there was a wider selection of choices when I made my reservations back in May. However, there were plenty of good options still available just this morning. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index

Bill, when are you going to be there and are we going to get a chance to hook up?. . .I will be there from Dec 4 to Dec 16. . .

I wouldnt give up that easily!

Why would there be more availability online vs on the phone though?

I wouldnt give up that easily!

Why would there be more availability online vs on the phone though?
My guess would be cancellations between the time the CM tried and when I looked this morning. I noticed the only value resort choice was AS, but there were available accommodations in each resort category.

Doh! I just looked at the registration list. I didn't think to put my DIS name under nickname! Can you tell that I am a newbie at mousefest? :lmao:

Trust me, I'm a newbie, too. :flower3: I just went real slow . . . and kept referring back to the registration list before I submitted. :cutie: I must say, I have been on the fence about going solo . . . but now I am excited beyond belief. :laughing:

I even now have a cool tricked-out signature showing I'm gonna to Disney World for Mousefest!!!!!

Trust me, I'm a newbie, too. :flower3: I just went real slow . . . and kept referring back to the registration list before I submitted. :cutie: I must say, I have been on the fence about going solo . . . but now I am excited beyond belief. :laughing:

I even now have a cool tricked-out signature showing I'm gonna to Disney World for Mousefest!!!!!

I just sent an email to hopefully get it fixed. By the way, I am 4 entries earlier than you in the list. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter