Something About Nothing ... #12

woohoo for soccer @Lynne G !! Sounds like fun game to watch.

Eh-think I may be giving up on FTWD. Preacher is better.

One of my laying hens has decided she no longer likes her (new, clean, safe) nesting box and has taken to laying her egg inside tarps, or wherever she can find a cover. It's a treasure hunt now to find the darn egg.

Think we are back to lake for the holiday. One of my favorite local bands is playing up there (the lead singer DJ's the teen Boys and Girls club Christmas party we put on every year-for free). And Sis in law and husband is coming for the weekend-she wants to talk about October trip.

If you have the beach out front & no bugs in the bed you are coming out ahead :). A special weekend, enjoy!

Article in local paper re free-range chickens that are mascots of a nearby ice cream stand out in country. They amble along up a hill and are bit of a tourist attraction. Owners love it as it saves them on feed. Big hit with customers who say they love to mooch food. Turns out their favorite thing is bits of chicken tenders.:eek: That area got nearly 6 inches of rain yesterday. Hope the owners called them home to roost.

Can't say I've ever heard that word used - period lol.

Sounds like a nice outdoor conversation area brewing to me. I get frustrated with furniture shopping, good luck.

I've grown fond of Bill on Dr Who, enjoyed a few episodes but am absolutely obsessed by Nardole lol

Didn't make the connection back to River Song (duh) until i read this

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nardole

Yep, tend to find it used in business by folks who like to use "buzz words" to sound more important they actually are.......fits this guy to tee........I do cringe when I hear folks use it. DH won't give up on Dr Who.......he'll watch till the bitter end!!! Me, not so much.........I didnt know who Nardole was till I looked at your link........lol......yes, he's popular over here too..........
It is Sunday. :love:

...Not too bad, but I'm takin' precautions, just in case. (I even added an ADA compliant ramp fer ya Mac!) :crutches:

View attachment 246956

Lol.......love it! We could have used one of them last week.........

The first place game: One sudden death shootout after coming back from down 2 to tie, then no score overtime, and little one's team was the first place team. Took only 2 girls for her team and her goalie to win it. Nail biter for sure. Scrappy team when they need to be. Got to first place game after coming back from a 3 to 2 score, only to shock the other team's parents and score numbers 3 and 4 in the last minute of the game of the third of three games and to go undefeated. The oddest teaky soccer player with a plack was was each kid got. I have a funny feeling little one will put it in a drawer.

Some not so fun traffic to get home, but was never so happy to get a hot shower. Sand was everywhere.

Great weekend, but back to routine shortly.

Have a nice evening homies.

Glad you had nice trip Lynne.........

Sand does have a way of getting in all the nooks & crannies lol

Interesting. I had two gerbils as a kid, released them to the wild when they had youngins, and then they didn't, after mom & dad decided to chow down.

When i did breed 2 of my dogs had to remove dad from the whelping area, some things stick with you.

TWD/FTWD has nothing on mutha nature lol

Killing time here so i can fast-forward thru tonight's show.:bored:

I am floored, poor coffee producing nations, they'll go bankrupt.:p PT has to be getting really old. Hang in there.

Lol.........cannibal pets........you have the best stories........I can only imagine.........not an animal person here....in any shape or form! Do like dogs though......that's about it.......:D

Monday again........had quiet day yesterday watching the race, then some time in the garden. Couple of friends popped over last night, nice night catching up.

Today, is housework and a little project I've started......keeps me out of mischief......:P Chinese chicken salad for lunch and Pulled pork for dinner tonight........lush!

th
th

Yep, It's Monday. And a refreshing 62 degree start to an 82 degree afternoon day. That low weather system that gave us a good dose of heavy rain this week-end (though luckily not down the shore), has left clear skies and brilliant sun.

Ah, it's the start of summer camp work. End of June. Back to routine for sure.

MonyK, that's funny about egg hunting. How nice to spend the holiday weekend at the Lake, and get a concert too. oooh October trip. Lots of us homies like that time of year, including me.

Keisha, yep, sand everywhere. Tonight maybe taking the car to the car wash. Need that strong vacuum for the inside.

Yay for Mac. PT almost done. Hope you are pain free soon, and walking better every day. Yes, the coffee suppliers need you. LOL

Afternoon Schumi. Hope your day have been nice. Lush dinner planned indeed.

With that I need tea, well, caffeine. Later homies - enjoy your Monday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was kinda blah... but it's good coming back to the office and knowing that I only have 1824 hours until my vacation!!!

It was upper 50's this morning ::BRRRR!:: ... IT'S JUNE, DARN IT!

Yeah Chuckers, but after sweating in 90's with high humidity at the shore, our 62 degree start was refreshing and we also were in the 50's last night, so awesome sleeping weather. Though, I was so tired, I fell asleep fast. Yay! For the vacation countdown.

Lynne may be onto something, Mondays are truly the worst. Well, except for next Monday :) for me!

Any preacher watchers? A good start last night indeed.

Curious with the 4th on Tuesday if many will get Monday off work too? Few & far between here from what im hearing.

Enjoying the milder weather supposed to heat back up mid week here.

Carole Not idea what's in a chinese chicken salad but it sounds interesting. I'm the only one who enjoys pulled pork, rarely make it. Leftover chicken stir fry i made yesterday or kielbasa & taters on the menu here today for my picky eaters.

Yeah Chuckers, but after sweating in 90's with high humidity at the shore, our 62 degree start was refreshing and we also were in the 50's last night, so awesome sleeping weather. Though, I was so tired, I fell asleep fast. Yay! For the vacation countdown.

Good point :) I should have slept with the windows open last night, but I was too lazy to open them.

Morning Sans family :wave2:.

Congratulations Lynne to your daughter.

PC the ramp is a tad crooked on that boat......just sayin......and if there is a steak dinner and cocktail bar I'am in...LOL...and don't forget Macs chocolates......and you might be able to lure Schumi on board if you serve spicey pulled pork and Micheal Myers is her cabin steward ::yes::

Monykalyn hope you find your eggs.....sounds like you have a rebellious chicken.....LOL

Keisha cannibal animal stories......I think there is a movie possibility there.....LOL

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

Chuckers you are one day closer to vacation today :yay:

Well here we are at another Monday...yeah. :sad:

Another day closer to seeing us in September.....:D

Lynne may be onto something, Mondays are truly the worst. Well, except for next Monday :) for me!

Curious with the 4th on Tuesday if many will get Monday off work too? Few & far between here from what im hearing.

Enjoying the milder weather supposed to heat back up mid week here.

Carole Not idea what's in a chinese chicken salad but it sounds interesting. I'm the only one who enjoys pulled pork, rarely make it. Leftover chicken stir fry i made yesterday or kielbasa & taters on the menu here today for my picky eaters.

I've seen trailers for Preacher, wasn't sure about it, but may give it a try.......

chicken is marinaded in hoisin sauce, then shredded and added to shredded white cabbage, romaine lettuce or Chinese leaf, carrot, cucumber, red peppers, water chestnuts, beansprouts, chow mein noodles cut into small pieces......and all mixed with spicy plum dressing......or a mix of sesame, soy, honey, jalapeños and brown sugar........lush!!

No one else likes pulled pork! Oh my.......I'd eat it with you.........I'm nice like that......:rotfl:

Can I go home yet?

No..........:P few hours yet Chuckers.......

Morning Sans family :wave2:.

Congratulations Lynne to your daughter.

PC the ramp is a tad crooked on that boat......just sayin......and if there is a steak dinner and cocktail bar I'am in...LOL...and don't forget Macs chocolates......and you might be able to lure Schumi on board if you serve spicey pulled pork and Micheal Myers is her cabin steward ::yes::

Monykalyn hope you find your eggs.....sounds like you have a rebellious chicken.....LOL

Keisha cannibal animal stories......I think there is a movie possibility there.....LOL

View attachment 247063

View attachment 247064

Chuckers you are one day closer to vacation today :yay:

Steak and cocktails will make me happy enough Robo........::yes::

Been baking this afternoon.......just something like what you would know as pound cake.......and some cornbread for tonight..........

Weather is changing already........more rain and wind ahead this week........heatwave has gone.

Lol.......me!!! I'm the life and soul of the party party:........or so I'm told.......I can get snarky when riled though.......but that doesn't happen often.......:scratchin

Have you got all your plans sorted for your trip now?

I have plans in place for our New York part of the trip as my DH has never been and this is my 4th trip to NY so know where everything is we want to see.............but only The Palm at HRH booked for Orlando......we don't plan anything in Orlando usually.........

Have you got all your plans sorted for your trip now?

I have plans in place for our New York part of the trip as my DH has never been and this is my 4th trip to NY so know where everything is we want to see.............but only The Palm at HRH booked for Orlando......we don't plan anything in Orlando usually.........

I have my plans sorted out... I am doing MNSSHP on Sunday night because that's the night my friend can make it. I'll do SeaWorld on Wednesday and Busch Gardens on Thursday so I only need a car for 2 days and only have to pay for parking for one night.

The only thing I haven't decided on is doing HNH on Friday night or not. If my friend comes to stay with me for the weekend, HNH is probably a no go.. if he doesn't, I may do it if I can hang with you for the night as I don't want to go it alone ;)

One night while I am there I'll do the mini golf courses. :)

Yep, It's Monday. And a refreshing 62 degree start to an 82 degree afternoon day. That low weather system that gave us a good dose of heavy rain this week-end (though luckily not down the shore), has left clear skies and brilliant sun.
Us too-although end of week returns the humidity/90+ degree and chance of storms daily>:(

OMG-I almost threw up at the gas siphon-and I thought walking dead was gory...

chicken is marinaded in hoisin sauce, then shredded and added to shredded white cabbage, romaine lettuce or Chinese leaf, carrot, cucumber, red peppers, water chestnuts, beansprouts, chow mein noodles cut into small pieces......and all mixed with spicy plum dressing......or a mix of sesame, soy, honey, jalapeños and brown sugar........lush!!
yummo! sounds like a meal I make-but we put the mixture (minus cabbage/greens) into a leaf of bibb lettuce for "wraps".

Anyone need tomatoes? I have 4 large plants all with a gazillion green tomatoes-gonna be swimming in them soon. Have to dig out the canning jars, know I have new lids somewhere-but I usually blanch and freeze in the jars vs true "canning". already have a gallon bag of green beans in freezer; took another gallon bag, along with carrots (orange, purple and white), onion and squash to mother in laws at the lake saturday. All the work in the garden is paying off - saw a teeny watermelon too-will be ready in a couple weeks. Gotta let the chickens have a controlled run through the beds though-darn beetles are eating my green bean leaves! the marigold seeds I planted are taking their very sweet time blooming to keep the pests away!

alright-lunch over - back to work!:rolleyes1

What's for dinnner tonight?

I ordered pizza last night and mine will be leftovers tonight

Pizza good any day of the week for me

I'
What's for dinnner tonight?

I ordered pizza last night and mine will be leftovers tonight

Pizza good any day of the week for me

Pizza is mine...sayeth the Mac.:P That almost sounds biblical lol. Haven't had pizza in at least a month. Now I'm hankering for it. Dinner waiting in the fridge to be reheated just doesn't seem as appealing now.

Carole - that sounds like a lot of work but yummy!

Preacher is an acquired habit to be sure. I love the vampire dude.

Saw the concert lineup today for Epcot's F&W, my dates stink. Taylor Dayne is on deck the weekend after we leave, crap.:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter