Something About Nothing ... #12

Good Saturday morning..........

Looks like a lovely day here today.......breakfast soon........yep, bacon and some fresh eggs the farmer next to us dropped off yesterday.........then out shopping to look for new garden furniture for patio area beside the house.........need a large table and comfy chairs, hate those hard garden chairs you can get........not comfy. So it'll be a search.

Then home for Grand Prix qualifying.........quiet night in tonight..........

Have a great Saturday..........

Don't make the weekend go to fast for us @macraven!!!

We've got some light rain up here... perfect day to stay inside and play video games! :)

My days run together
Have to look at my phone for the date
lol

My days for pt changed last week so the calendar in my mind has to refigure my daily schedule

Hope to see the end of pt soon
Tired of traveling for it and having to be up and dressed early those mornings
I am not a morning person at all
I was when I worked and lived by the clock to be at work at 7:10 each morning

Chuckers are you all good now with the ac and car ?

Glad things are on the up Chuckers........hope they do pay for car repairs.......

Mac........yep, it's Saturday.........I had no clue what day it was when I woke up this morning.......will be worse when Tom finishes.......lol........thank goodness Kyle is employed full time.....or I'd never know what day it was!!

Been a lovely day though.........didn't get any garden furniture.......but, did decide to look for those sofa style sets for outside instead of replacing outside dining table we have.....just put new furniture closer to house when we get it and move table to another sitting area.

Did meet an old work colleague.......don't you just hate folks who use the word "facilitator"......just so they can use the word......he was always like that.......sometimes used words that didn't fit with the sentence.........otherwise ok guy, but, always trying to impress.

Quiet night tonight, I'm sitting in garden room while DH watches Dr Who in family room........bleurgh.......this series is awful! Watching a movie later..........

Hope everyone's good and having a lovely weekend.........:wave2:

Oh was it hot. One awesome Saturday at the beach. Early early game tomorrow. Then hopefully winning afternoon game and treats will be bought: caramel corn, coconut macaroons, and salt water taffy. Maybe even fudge to nosh on the way home. Ah, a day at the shore is not done yet. The waves need surfboard girls. Shade for me.

Well, what you get at a maybe 2 star? Enjoying the salt air with the crowds.

If you have the beach out front & no bugs in the bed you are coming out ahead :). A special weekend, enjoy!

Princess Aurora still comes for her nightly snuggles. She is supposed to be eating the mosquitoes that like to feast on me but she is being a lil slacker right now...

Article in local paper re free-range chickens that are mascots of a nearby ice cream stand out in country. They amble along up a hill and are bit of a tourist attraction. Owners love it as it saves them on feed. Big hit with customers who say they love to mooch food. Turns out their favorite thing is bits of chicken tenders.:eek: That area got nearly 6 inches of rain yesterday. Hope the owners called them home to roost.

Glad things are on the up Chuckers........hope they do pay for car repairs.......

Mac........yep, it's Saturday.........I had no clue what day it was when I woke up this morning.......will be worse when Tom finishes.......lol........thank goodness Kyle is employed full time.....or I'd never know what day it was!!

Been a lovely day though.........didn't get any garden furniture.......but, did decide to look for those sofa style sets for outside instead of replacing outside dining table we have.....just put new furniture closer to house when we get it and move table to another sitting area.

Did meet an old work colleague.......don't you just hate folks who use the word "facilitator"......just so they can use the word......he was always like that.......sometimes used words that didn't fit with the sentence.........otherwise ok guy, but, always trying to impress.

Quiet night tonight, I'm sitting in garden room while DH watches Dr Who in family room........bleurgh.......this series is awful! Watching a movie later..........

Hope everyone's good and having a lovely weekend.........:wave2:

Can't say I've ever heard that word used - period lol.

Sounds like a nice outdoor conversation area brewing to me. I get frustrated with furniture shopping, good luck.

I've grown fond of Bill on Dr Who, enjoyed a few episodes but am absolutely obsessed by Nardole lol

Didn't make the connection back to River Song (duh) until i read this

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Nardole

Article in local paper re free-range chickens that are mascots of a nearby ice cream stand out in country. They amble along up a hill and are bit of a tourist attraction. Owners love it as it saves them on feed. Big hit with customers who say they love to mooch food. Turns out their favorite thing is bits of chicken tenders.:eek: That area got nearly 6 inches of rain yesterday. Hope the owners called them home to roost.

As someone who owned pet birds, I was told that should they lay an egg, take it away from them. If the egg should crack, they'll eat the inside and will break any subsequent eggs and eat them.

Woke up at 5:30 the morning

Did fall asleep at 11 last night

Been totally nonproductive today
Everything aches type of day but at this point it is not a daily thing

Another week of pt coming up
Will be glad when that is over

Tired of the drive there and fast paced therapist keeping me busy
Lol

Have gotten out of the habit of coffee
Can't say I miss it

Usually just 2 cups of coffee twice a week now

Never in my life did I think this would happen
Started coffee at the age of 9-10 and never a break from it until now

What is wrong with me?????

Hope all the homies have a great day!

Up, first place game. It has been beautiful weather. Next up, finding a parking spot. This waiting is taxing, but at least it is in the shade.

Have a nice Sunday all.

Yep, quiet, relatively clean, and not too many bugs. Seagull sounds as well. Picture of swan's friend will try to be posted later.

With low humidity, sun and only low 80's we decided to head to MiL at Lake Ozark for the weekend. Will head home sometime later this evening. Will be back next weekend for 4th of July-won't go on lake during weekend-gets crazy.
Being lazy today-sitting in 4 season room, windows open, light breeze, sunny, view of water with boats roaring by in background.
Happy Sunday!

I am learning that FL weather reports mean absolutely nothing in the summer. We had a 90% chance of rain during the day today. At one point, it fell to 80%. It's now 8pm and not a single drop! This isn't that it just didn't come to me - I dropped my daughter off at summer camp east of Orlando and worried about getting caught in the rain that was almost surely going to fall. Nope. I'm not complaining - I'm glad it didn't rain especially since my alternate easier-if-it-rains route there would have actually been much harder than the regular route. I didn't know that until I was driving it though. (Saturday had rain for many, many hours so I'm not worried about rain making stuff grow or fires or any of that).

Husband is on a plane to land in Orlando in a couple hours! He has a trip to TN in a bit too. He really hasn't had to travel that much for this job so far so I figured it was time. He wasn't that impressed with Hong Kong Disney. He was surprised how small it was. He did say their Small World ride was nicer. He enjoyed his time there but said it wouldn't be worth it for someone to make the trip there just for that.

Mac- Not sure what is wrong with you. Coffee DOES have some health benefits too. I'm glad you're no longer aching every day.

Keisha - I have used the word facilitator before but not in a normal conversation. I'm a former public school teacher so being a facilitator is normal education-lingo. I haven't used it outside of an educational setting though. I think that's where the word belongs - and should stay there.

Buceev - Is that a cruise ship for all of us?? :) I claim a bottom bunk!

Monyk - Sounds like a nice way to spend the day.

The first place game: One sudden death shootout after coming back from down 2 to tie, then no score overtime, and little one's team was the first place team. Took only 2 girls for her team and her goalie to win it. Nail biter for sure. Scrappy team when they need to be. Got to first place game after coming back from a 3 to 2 score, only to shock the other team's parents and score numbers 3 and 4 in the last minute of the game of the third of three games and to go undefeated. The oddest teaky soccer player with a plack was was each kid got. I have a funny feeling little one will put it in a drawer.

Some not so fun traffic to get home, but was never so happy to get a hot shower. Sand was everywhere.

Great weekend, but back to routine shortly.

Have a nice evening homies.

Sand does have a way of getting in all the nooks & crannies lol

As someone who owned pet birds, I was told that should they lay an egg, take it away from them. If the egg should crack, they'll eat the inside and will break any subsequent eggs and eat them.

Interesting. I had two gerbils as a kid, released them to the wild when they had youngins, and then they didn't, after mom & dad decided to chow down.

When i did breed 2 of my dogs had to remove dad from the whelping area, some things stick with you.

TWD/FTWD has nothing on mutha nature lol

Killing time here so i can fast-forward thru tonight's show.:bored:

Woke up at 5:30 the morning

Did fall asleep at 11 last night

Been totally nonproductive today
Everything aches type of day but at this point it is not a daily thing

Another week of pt coming up
Will be glad when that is over

Tired of the drive there and fast paced therapist keeping me busy
Lol

Have gotten out of the habit of coffee
Can't say I miss it

Usually just 2 cups of coffee twice a week now

Never in my life did I think this would happen
Started coffee at the age of 9-10 and never a break from it until now

What is wrong with me?????

Hope all the homies have a great day!

I am floored, poor coffee producing nations, they'll go bankrupt.:p PT has to be getting really old. Hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter