Something About Nothing ... #12

Wishing a very special lady a Very :bday: today.........

Presents in previous posts..........:D

Hope you have a lovely day mac.......you deserve it........:hug:

We have rain. Lots of rain.

Won`t be eating outside today.........slept late and just had brunch.......DH cooked bacon, pancakes and eggs.....he even poached them for me despite claiming he`s not great at poaching eggs......tasted nice to me!!! So no lunch today..........dinner tonight is a spicy Singapore chicken chow mein tonight for us and pizza for DS.

That's food sorted for the day.........:P

Going out to look for new dishwasher today........not a fun thing to purchase, but prefer to see one in real life before ordering online......couldn't make up my mind seeing just images.

Have a great Saturday.............:wave2:

Wahoo, it is Saturday and watching English football. Older one follows Man U. Early morning for us to view live.

Made eggs with cheese, onions and peppers. Steak for little one, and potato pancakes for all of us. Rain is far off to sea, and the sky is a beautiful blue, and lower humidity. Load of wash on, so have to get the kids hang the clothes with me. Outside drying is so nice in the summer. Rest go in the dryer, like towels and other.

Then errands and maybe a swim.

Enjoy the weekend homies.

Thanks homies

Fell sleep about 3 this morning and get a call from SS at 8 and work me up

Since when do they call early Saturday morning!!??

Now that I'm up I'll read the morning newspaper

Hope all the homies have a lovely weekend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @macraven !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

I think I am going to the Sketcher's outlet store today so I can get new shoes for my trip. Sketcher's GoWalks are the best show for park walking!

Thanks homies

Fell sleep about 3 this morning and get a walk from SS at 8 and work me up

Since when do they call early Saturday morning!!??

Now that I'm up I'll read the morning newspaper

Hope all the homies have a lovely weekend

Shame whoever they are woke you up......enjoy the rest of your day.......

We've had rain, sunshine, howling winds and now sunshine again........surprisingly cool in the rain though.......washing has been out, brought back in and now out again.......I will get it dried today.......

Managed to choose a new dishwasher.........came back home and got it ordered, coming on Monday......not too long to have to wash everything by hand..........

Off for a cuppa........

Oh.......feel free to laugh.......

I an gutted to say.......I miss Barry Manilow in NYC by one night..........think DH is quite relieved somehow.......lol.......

I'd love to see him though.......:)

Oh.......feel free to laugh.......

I an gutted to say.......I miss Barry Manilow in NYC by one night..........think DH is quite relieved somehow.......lol.......

I'd love to see him though.......:)

I would definitely go see him in concert if I could. I am amazed that he's still going as strong as he is at his age. I've heard him on radio talk shows and I he still has it. He's going to perform until he drops!

:bday::bday: @macraven! Hope you have a great day!

Discussing November plans with DH-frontier flight prices coming down, and some Discount den prices not released yet. Would probably mean extending trip by a day (or 2) and that means more school missed. OTOH-DD found some good prices for onsite rooms for those days, or we can move offsite for very cheap - will have a car so no big deal there.

DS soccer season starts today - now with soccer 3-4x per week. He is already in his uniform for his new team even though we have over 2 hours to go.

Chuckers-have you seen the new "time traveler" spinning looping coaster coming to Silver Dollar City next year? Looks a bit much even for me - not sure I could handle constant spin (even at slow rate) while looping and corkscrews...I feel sorry for those working cleanup at the end of that ride!!

Chuckers-have you seen the new "time traveler" spinning looping coaster coming to Silver Dollar City next year? Looks a bit much even for me - not sure I could handle constant spin (even at slow rate) while looping and corkscrews...I feel sorry for those working cleanup at the end of that ride!!

No, I haven't!!! I would ride it!!!

Today, I fell down the steps in my house! YAY ME!! Luckily, the "glass" of iced tea I was carrying was metal and had a lid...

Today, I fell down the steps in my house! YAY ME!! Luckily, the "glass" of iced tea I was carrying was metal and had a lid...

Chuckers hope you are ok? Sometimes the discomfort after a fall comes hours later with bruising and sore joints. Hope you get none of the above. Sending get well mummy dust your way

Chuckers hope you are ok? Sometimes the discomfort after a fall comes hours later with bruising and sore joints. Hope you get none of the above. Sending get well mummy dust your way

Thanks Robo.. I think I just bruised my pride. We'll see when I wake up tomorrow.

IMG_0850.JPG
Thanks Robo.. I think I just bruised my pride. We'll see when I wake up tomorrow.
Oh boy- hope you are ok. My DD (the one at Disney) fell and rolled her ankle badly. In a brace and boot and minimal walking for 2 weeks until her checkup. Had to be reassigned to light duty. And her friend (here in town) fell down stairs at work and broke her foot! Is ther a full moon (or eclipse ) coming?:P:D Wish I'd scheduled myself off for it. I'd like to see if my chickens will go home to roost or just settle down where they are when it's dark.
Speaking if which-had to run out in dark to lock up coop as I forgot to do it at fusk- giant slugs in one chicken waterer, frog sitting in dogs outside water bowl, and ginormous web stretching from coop to tree with albino spider in middle of it! Lesson learned- chicks either get locked up earlier or they fend for themselves lol!

View attachment 263292
Oh boy- hope you are ok. My DD (the one at Disney) fell and rolled her ankle badly. In a brace and boot and minimal walking for 2 weeks until her checkup. Had to be reassigned to light duty. And her friend (here in town) fell down stairs at work and broke her foot! Is ther a full moon (or eclipse ) coming?:P:D Wish I'd scheduled myself off for it. I'd like to see if my chickens will go home to roost or just settle down where they are when it's dark.
Speaking if which-had to run out in dark to lock up coop as I forgot to do it at fusk- giant slugs in one chicken waterer, frog sitting in dogs outside water bowl, and ginormous web stretching from coop to tree with albino spider in middle of it! Lesson learned- chicks either get locked up earlier or they fend for themselves lol!

Okay.. that spider web makes me scream like a banshee in my head... I'm still cringing just thinking about running into that.... no no no no no no no no no.
oh_hell_no_cat.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter