Something About Nothing ... #12

Great pics Robo :thumbsup2

Carole...hope you can get a good night's sleep soon.

Chuck...never had to deal with cheerleaders but those Brazilian tour groups :scared1:

I was late for work today, had my tire start to shread a few miles before I got there...limped into the tire center next door and left my car...good thing I could walk from there...now I have to get 3 more tires as they're all shot. Too bad I'm still broke after vacation :scared:

All our homies in Orlando...party on party:

Thanks Vicki.......still wide awake........:sad2:

Shame about the tyres though, glad one never blew out on you .......saw that happen once to a guy few cars in front of us. But, hope it’s not too expensive.........

Just saw a TM friend tweet HHN is busy tonight for a Wednesday.......and Academy of Villans is again on the main stage and the show is amazing! Such a good show.......

Going to try and sleep now........thought I might go downstairs set up laptop and try and sort pics out, but brain is too fuzzy..........maybe by the weekend.........:-)

Loving the pics!
3 more days for me-guess I really need to get stuff together clothes wise-did pull out the ponchos-found one from way back when it was just Mickey on the back (no words). Cleaned house today, made big pot of mac n cheese, tomorrow have a kid with band rehearsal and other one with soccer and DH conveniently out of town again. He has asked a few time already this week if I can help him Monday or Tuesday with the business:sad2:. I finally told him today he'd better get his (temporary) single parent act together. Sheesh-and he won't even have to cook, clean or do laundry!

Did buy the MNSSHP tix today for the 10th. Weather is looking a bit better by then, and DD is confirmed she has those days off. She turns 20 tomorrow and is planning on going to the party tomorrow night (last night for CM discount).

Hope you get some nice sleep Schumi! Think I am headed that way soon as well...

Chuck...never had to deal with cheerleaders but those Brazilian tour groups :scared1:

OMG.. I will never ever ever go to WDW during Brazilian Tour Group season again! It's a toss up as to which is worse... but I think it's the Tour Groups.. the cheerleaders can't get drunk (legally). The cheerleaders are just loud, squealing, giggling glitter gaggles. The tour groups are obnoxious, drunkards (even during the day) that have the worst manners of any group of people I've ever seen.

@Robo56 Thanks for the pictures!

@Monykalyn I wish I was going to MNSSHP with you!!! I am SO jealous!

Hhn busy tonight?

I though it was not for the way we toured the park

Did the houses and zones with Robbie and used express lines

Houses done for us about 9:40
Did not want to wait for next show of bill and ted

For those without the ep they had long waits in some houses
Did see hour wait for AHS while there

Weather was great tonight

Hope we don't get rain this Friday

:bday: :cake: :bday:

To MonyK DD.......hope she has a lovely day.........and hope you got a sleep too!

Mac glad you didn't find it busy........saw Bioreconstruct posted a busy pic too.........glad to hear it wasn't too bad though, also had some TM friends there last night that didn't have EP so they were hoping to get the last houses done they haven't gone through.........yes, hope your Friday is a dry one for the tour :thumbsup2

Slept for around 2 hours before getting back up..........gonna be a slow unproductive day!

We have rain coming later too today......will be out this morning and home before it starts........

Have a great Thursday..........

I woke up thinking it was 7:30

Looked at the clock
3/30 too early to get up

Definitely too early!

Hope you get back to sleep.........

We're just heading out soon........lovely morning so far.......sunny and a little chilly.....perfect autumn morning.

Morning all...hope your Thursday will be a great one! We are getting some showers and wind due to the tropical depression off the coast...nothing major though.

:wave2:

:bday: to MK's girl...hope she has a fun night at the party ...love those CM discounted tickets, we went last year with those and had a blast.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

0f5edef64e1de0248afdb20d5c118982--funny-saturday-quotes-thursday-quotes.jpg

Happy Thursday everyone!

Only 3 months, 2 days. 17 hours, 0 minutes, and 22 seconds until I go on the big flying thingy!!!!

giggling glitter gaggles
:rotfl: oh we would have soooo much fun at a party!!
I think DD is gonna get rained on tonight, but cannot wait for a report. She went to Cast connections yesterday and found the most awesome haunted mansion shirt- I NEED that shirt so she is gonna look for my size too when net shipment comes in (she said Company d is getting some).
Haven't heard from the bday girl yet...
Working today/tomorrow then off to see my baby. Just now getting lunch (forgot breakfast) and may be only chance to eat today as I will be running all day and evening with kids activities. It gets too late and I just don't feel like eating...and I know better as a nutritionist too!

Happy Friday eve! or preFriday day! Or post humpday day...

Happy Birthday to Monyk's DD. Hope she parties the night away.

Well, Chew was fun. Best picture I could get, as most of time when cast there cannot take pictures. Clint came into the seats after the show ended. No selfie for me. Oh well, had a good seat. Show will be on TV next Thursday. Who knows, maybe I had my 1/2 second claim to fame.

IMG_2226.JPG

Now at RPR, getting ready for HHN. No park to night. I am tired. Have tons of sweets, as that was one of the gifts from the show. Yeah, that and salad dressing. Money would have been more welcome. Just saying.

Have a nice Thursday night homies. Just think, when you awake tomorrow, it will be Friday. For that, a wahoo is in order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter