Something About Nothing ... #12

Happy Tuesday.. this is me today...

cdca65f234b9d4992511863376c7b301befe0ec6021a60261a4cf2abbedaa4ee.jpg

:laughing: Chuck...that bear was me too this morning...I still haven't had my coffee.

Congrats to wags niece ...sounds like a great night for your family.

Now I'm off to make coffee.

:laughing: Chuck...that bear was me too this morning...I still haven't had my coffee.

Congrats to wags niece ...sounds like a great night for your family.

Now I'm off to make coffee.

I'm thinking if I take a 5 hour energy drink, I can make it to 4.. and then at my part time job, I can take another one at 5 and make it until 10pm.. just in time to go to sleep.

The hotel changed the coffee pods

Can not drink the crap they now have

I don't do anything but black coffee

It will be a very long stay without coffee........
But I will survive

I made it for 4 months without it so I can deal not having caffeine until I go home

The parks yesterday and today had hardly a wait for lines

Can not remember the last time it was so few in the park

Was able to meet up with homies
Did dinner Sunday night with Disney Ron and his daughter

Dis ioa with Robbie and her sis yesterday

Nice time here

I'm thinking if I take a 5 hour energy drink, I can make it to 4.. and then at my part time job, I can take another one at 5 and make it until 10pm.. just in time to go to sleep.

Love me some 5HE...when do I use them more than usual?...when I am at UOR...duh!!
The hotel changed the coffee pods

Can not drink the crap they now have

I don't do anything but black coffee

It will be a very long stay without coffee........
But I will survive

I made it for 4 months without it so I can deal not having caffeine until I go home

The parks yesterday and today had hardly a wait for lines

Can not remember the last time it was so few in the park

Was able to meet up with homies
Did dinner Sunday night with Disney Ron and his daughter

Dis ioa with Robbie and her sis yesterday

Nice time here

Glad you're rabble-rousing with the best of 'em...who needs coffee?....we were just discussing 5 hour energy...bam!!!

Last edited:
Good evening. I meant to post something earlier, but fell asleep instead.
Found another Ravenclaw shirt that I loved, placed and order, then got an email today saying it was out of stock. I ended up going with my second choice. Oh well, if that’s the worst thing to happen to me this week.....

Lynne - Great picture. I love big cats. My favorite is the tiger.

Wagman - Congrats to your niece.

Chuckers - Love the panda pic. The giant panda is my daughter’s favorite animal. I think she has 20 or more stuffed pandas. I was like that last Tuesday. I was so sleepy all day. I fell asleep while watching TV and didn’t wake up until after midnight.

Pandora - Is this something someone who has no clue about Avatar would like? I’ve seen pictures and video, and it looks like it is really pretty, but I honestly have no knowledge of it at all.

I’m going to try to get back to sleep. I have to work on scheduling problems tomorrow. I am almost certain that I had scheduled a certain client’s regular weekly therapy sessions for the rest of the year, but she disappeared from the schedule and someone else was put in her spot. I need to makes sure that the same mistake wasn’t made with anyone else.

Good night.

Charade
Hope you are able to sleep

Morning comes too early some days

Wishing the Sandman comes to visit you

Too much to read back through.........

mac, we never even used the Keurig machine this year so never noticed coffee had changed this year.......

Well, made it back home yesterday morning after another amazing trip.

Thought we had jet lag cracked........3 hour drive home after night flight.........we slept for almost 4 hours then got up, showered and stayed awake till 10.30 last night........last few years it’s worked and we’ve slept all night and woke up feeling okish............not this time.......we both woke up 3am and that’s us awake.........

Up now as DS is leaving for work in 45 minutes, then I’ll try and sleep some more.......jet lag sucks!

But fabulous seeing DS again...........just take a few more days to get back to normal this time.........pictures may take a while to sort through, although we had some days we didn’t take loads of pictures. Decided to not to feel it necessary to fill our days constantly doing something.........and we had a fabulous time just chilling some days. Might make a really dull trip report though..........:P

Although weather in Orlando was a lot cooler last weekend than we were used to this trip it’s still a shock to come back to temps in low 50’s. We had a real heatwave in Florida this time...........no rain till the last weekend. So wonderful as always.

Need a catch up on emails and such though..........

Have a great Wednesday............

IMG_1992.JPG

Had a nice D23 day at Epcot. It rained some in the afternoon, but I did not get wet. Was enjoying two food and wine shows. Who knew sugar cane could be so alcoholic tasting. Should have sipped. LOL. Some slightly frozen lime tasting South American drink. Umm, one was more than enough. Also, who knew a fried Oreo could taste so good. Yumm, a liquid chocolate when breaking open the fried crust. Then, desserts with a great seated view of illuminations.
Up next, some fun in the studios, then a view of the new MK fireworks.

Eek, bad coffee and the need for energy drinks.

Schumi, Nice you got home and are settling back with Kyle. I always have more trouble with jet lag going back in time. Cannot wait to read your trip report. Always lovely pictures and comments.

With that I need to get washed up and use my free mug to get equally bad tea.

Love me some 5HE...when do I use them more than usual?...when I am at UOR...duh!!

Glad you're rabble-rousing with the best of 'em...who needs coffee?....we were just discussing 5 hour energy...bam!!!

I LOVE the Grape 5HE. However, sometimes the sourness hits hard and I make 'that' face! I buy them from Amazon by the box and I always have them with me when I am on an amusement park vacation!

Good morning. I finally got back to sleep last night after reading for about an hour. I fell asleep while reading and woke up around 4:00. Maybe I’ll take a nap on my lunch hour.

Gotta get the kid to school. Physics test today.

Have a good Wednesday.

Okay... I have had a big scare on Facebook concerning my trip in January. Please, can someone tell me if I need to worry? I was told that the first part of the months in the beginning of the year is Cheerleader Invasion time. For those of you who have done UO/Disney at the beginning of January, do I need to worry? I have been in Disneyland and Six Flags during Cheerleader Invasions and never have I more wished for an ice pick to use on my own eyes and ears. I call those days 'Glitter and Squeal' days.

I am really hoping that January is too soon for the start of Cheerleader Invasions. Please understand, I have nothing against cheerleaders when they're up on stage or on the field... but when they are allowed to freely roam in packs, I start to fear for my sanity...

Good day all!

Mnsshp awesome! For once perfect weather.

Upcoming U time supposed to be seriously soggy Watching s tropical depression that may effect area in another 6 days Going to ignore it lol maybe it'll go away

Supposed to do MK again this eve. I'm beat still deciding. Had blizzard beach almost all to ourselves yesterday am woot

Checkers the reason the mr finally agreed to buying DVC was being stuck at AS movies with the younger cheerleaders Pretty bad,loosely supervised running wild

Pop warner in dec no such problems. Nor with the older collegiate cheer competitions

Will be down for big gymnastics meet in feb. I have nO hate on youth groups in general. My DS went for academic games competitions. Remember telling him if I heard just one negative comment on behavior he'd be grounded for the whole summer lol.

Google what cheerleading group & their discounted hotel options in wdw. Then get thee to another. They do tend to clog up the flow in common areas

MGM Indiana jones sometimes closed for their venue. Gymnastics is at ESPN

@keishashadow Well, I am only doing one day at Disney.. I just was wondering if they invaded UO in the same manner since I am actually staying at RPR.

Got home from work this afternoon and saw that a local hearing aid company had sent some information to my father-in-law. This is interesting for several reason. 1. He does not live with us. 2. He has never lived in Virginia. 3. He passed away in 1992. How on earth did he get on a mailing list???

Chuckers - Hope you can avoid the cheer invasion. There might be dance teams too. My daughter's dance school usually starts competition season in February, but some might do it sooner. I know, I'm not being very helpful here. Sorry.

I feel like I should be doing more planning for our upcoming vacation. I guess I am still stuck in the Disney mindset. I think I will go see if I own enough shorts to wear. I probably should have thought about that back in July when you could still find them in the stores.

Chuckers - Hope you can avoid the cheer invasion. There might be dance teams too. My daughter's dance school usually starts competition season in February, but some might do it sooner. I know, I'm not being very helpful here. Sorry.

I am just going to believe that I will be safe because the 2nd week of January is just too soon after the start of the semester to take off from school. I've said it and it will be so! Otherwise I will be having to wear my mean face a lot :)

Loving the pics Robo.......:D

Jet lag is really kicking us this time...........went to bed around 10.30 and wide awake at 1.30am..........

Came to one of the spare rooms as DH has managed to get back to sleep......won’t disturb him as he was worse than me this year.

I really must apologise to those I haven’t replied to who have sent PM’s and emails yet........I will get around to it............

Thursday is going to be a quiet one too........will head out for a bit of fresh air, and it is fresh here!! Bit of housework and ironing and try not to snooze during the day. Definitely missing Florida temps, although hope it doesn’t get too soggy for those there this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter