Something About Nothing............ #14

Quick :car: to wish Schumigirl a:bday::cake:. I hope you had a great day!

Thanks bobbie.......I did have the best day!!

View attachment 525841
Happy light, for all to not trip while sneaking that last piece of cake.

lol.....wondered where that last piece of cake had gone........😁

Monday again.......and it is a beautiful day here. Going to be warm next two days, before it starts to cool down a little, but not too much......so definitely barbecuing out tonight and tomorrow night at least. Got to take advantage when you can.........:sunny:

Went to bed shattered last night......woke up after an hour and couldn`t get back over......so, got up and wrote my aunt a long letter......she loves receiving proper letters. then got back to sleep. Someone......didn`t even notice I was gone......lol.....

Heading out to get some fresh produce today and not much else......think this`ll be a day for a walk later and the garden I think.

Got a few friends birthdays this week and one wedding anniversary, that`s just a card though.

cv83-S.jpg

cv72-XL.jpg

cv70-L.jpg

cv3043-X2.jpg

Have a wonderful Monday......................​

09F7149F-3327-44E2-8C8B-AD428F716BF8.jpeg

Ah, a Good Morning to Schumi and Julie.

Sorry not a good night’s sleep for you Schumi. A relaxing day sounds perfect. Hope you bought the produce you went out for.

Clear and very dark out. Weather guy saying a cloudy start to the day, then by mid morning, a beautiful sunny day. Humid and 79 the high. Should be a dry day too. Sounds like a nice September day.

And ooh, did ya know?
69974CA7-A95D-4BAA-B9EB-810829166183.png

But hey, at least it is on a Saturday, so kids have a day to eat all the candy before going back to school. 😊

Ah yes, early bird here, with her tea in her cup, and screens on. Yep, Monday means back to work and school routine.

Have that marvelous Monday, homies.

Morning Lynne. School run done, washing out on the line as a beautiful day and more in the washer.

Some other tasks sorted and now we are on our way to have a look at a house just gone up for sale in a village some miles away. Just a drive past for location for now. Big enough for us all and again large grounds but nothing we can do really until financial court hearings recommence for Em.

We will circle back via one of our farm shops for supplies and an out of town M&S food store for a couple of desserts to take to my son’s for bbq meal tomorrow night. Everyone making the most of the continuing sunshine.

Hope Monday goes well for everyone x

Good Monday Morning,

Still way behind in catching up on old posts. Very busy time of year at work.

Aww darnit! I missed Carole's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday @schumigirl!!! Hope you had a fantastic day. I know those fellas of yours took good care of you.

Weekend was nice. Stayed close to home. Did some yardwork yesterday. Just don't have the desire to go out anywhere...unless it involves white sandy beaches. Lol! Nice weather this week. HIghs will be in the 70s toward the middle of the week. Probably won't do much cooking since I will be working late all week.

@Charade67 - Glad you had a nice trip to BG or as I remember the old advertisements, the "Old Country". Are they letting people in without reservations now?

@Robo56 - Great looking wreaths. Hope those storms head out to sea.

@buckeev - So sorry about your FIL. Alzheimers is a such a terrible disease. So hard on the individual and the family.

Yay Happy Monday! I had a wedding this weekend so I missed @schumigirl's birthday! Sorry Carole Happy belated birthday hope it was lovely! @Charade67 glad you have a good trip to BG - i haven't been there in forever I will need to scope that out again at some point. @Robo56 love the decorations!

Yay to DLPN, Lynne, Robo, and Mac all getting ready for our trips! And did I hear @Disxuni say there is an upcoming trip too? I fly to the magic place on Wednesday morning and then transferring over to the dark side on Sunday! So excited if there might be a HHN house open! I've never been to HHN since I'm in the chicken group, but if they are during the day maybe my scaredy pants can handle it! And even more excited if they are doing early entry at IOA! Hagrids here I come!

My MIL has her 70th birthday tomorrow so making a cake today. Thinking it will be yellow with fudge frosting. Or maybe I will make cupcakes so I can do a taste test without anyone knowing...yeah that seems like a better idea.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Yay Happy Monday! I had a wedding this weekend so I missed @schumigirl's birthday! Sorry Carole Happy belated birthday hope it was lovely! @Charade67 glad you have a good trip to BG - i haven't been there in forever I will need to scope that out again at some point. @Robo56 love the decorations!

Yay to DLPN, Lynne, Robo, and Mac all getting ready for our trips! And did I hear @Disxuni say there is an upcoming trip too? I fly to the magic place on Wednesday morning and then transferring over to the dark side on Sunday! So excited if there might be a HHN house open! I've never been to HHN since I'm in the chicken group, but if they are during the day maybe my scaredy pants can handle it! And even more excited if they are doing early entry at IOA! Hagrids here I come!

My MIL has her 70th birthday tomorrow so making a cake today. Thinking it will be yellow with fudge frosting. Or maybe I will make cupcakes so I can do a taste test without anyone knowing...yeah that seems like a better idea.

View attachment 525915

View attachment 525916

2 days!!!!! :dancer:

Woohoo!!!

Happy 70th!!! To MIL

Good Monday Morning,

Still way behind in catching up on old posts. Very busy time of year at work.

Aww darnit! I missed Carole's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday @schumigirl!!! Hope you had a fantastic day. I know those fellas of yours took good care of you.

Weekend was nice. Stayed close to home. Did some yardwork yesterday. Just don't have the desire to go out anywhere...unless it involves white sandy beaches. Lol! Nice weather this week. HIghs will be in the 70s toward the middle of the week. Probably won't do much cooking since I will be working late all week.

@Charade67 - Glad you had a nice trip to BG or as I remember the old advertisements, the "Old Country". Are they letting people in without reservations now?

@Robo56 - Great looking wreaths. Hope those storms head out to sea.

@buckeev - So sorry about your FIL. Alzheimers is a such a terrible disease. So hard on the individual and the family.

Thanks cam, it really was a lovely weekend......Tom say I`m like the Queen and have a 2 day celebration......lol....well, why not!!!

Glad you had a nice weekend.....and happy you have some lovely weather ahead of you.....we`ll join you in that this week!

Good to see you......:wave2:

View attachment 525915

View attachment 525916

Thanks so much Elsa......it was a fabulous birthday!

:bday: to your MiL tomorrow.......any of those choices sound good for cake......and you have the best countdown right now........:cheer2:

Lynne......not sure where my quote for you went.......yes, looking forward to seeing a full moon this Halloween. We had one on my birthday last September and that night HHN was on too, and being the 13th it was heaving! Everybody loves a full moon.........and Sunday you arrive!!! Fabulous......

@J'aime Paris......just for you Lori.........I have to say......this was surprisingly lovely........forced myself and Tom to sample it this afternoon while in the garden so we could decide to recommend it to you or not.......:rolleyes1 we do.

Sharp but sweet at the same time, and you can tell it`s gin...but not too much if you know what I mean.......::yes::

booze2-XL.jpg

So......sunshine and warmth all day......got some lovely fresh produce this morning, and picked up a whole load of short ribs for the freezer from our butcher.

After lunch, we just sat out in the sunshine.......and yes, taste tested the lemon gin.......a nice birthday present.......it was so warm outside and to be the same tomorrow.......

Made beef kebabs, spicy pork chops and teriyaki chicken skewers......all the usual sides......it was very nice....whipped up a strawberry cheesecake this morning for dessert, I only had a little piece as it is quite sweet.....but everyone else loved it......

Cooled down quite a bit now, but sun is still shining bright......so back inside and a night of not very much ahead of us.

May have another small lemon gin later........:)

OMG!! those look positively refreshing! You know I enjoy a good gin!

I need to take a trip over to the big liquor store that has "millions" of bottles. My nearby store is too small for such decent quantity and unique choices...

@J'aime Paris......just for you Lori.........I have to say......this was surprisingly lovely........forced myself and Tom to sample it this afternoon while in the garden so we could decide to recommend it to you or not.......:rolleyes1 we do.

Sharp but sweet at the same time, and you can tell it`s gin...but not too much if you know what I mean.......::yes::

booze2-XL.jpg

So......sunshine and warmth all day......got some lovely fresh produce this morning, and picked up a whole load of short ribs for the freezer from our butcher.

After lunch, we just sat out in the sunshine.......and yes, taste tested the lemon gin.......a nice birthday present.......it was so warm outside and to be the same tomorrow.......

Made beef kebabs, spicy pork chops and teriyaki chicken skewers......all the usual sides......it was very nice....whipped up a strawberry cheesecake this morning for dessert, I only had a little piece as it is quite sweet.....but everyone else loved it......

Cooled down quite a bit now, but sun is still shining bright......so back inside and a night of not very much ahead of us.

May have another small lemon gin later........:)
[/QUOTE]

I am so annoyed right now. Last week I was on ebay and found an unlinked, limited edition Black Widow Disney magic band for a reasonable price. I decided to get it for a Christmas gift for dh. Today. I got a notification that it had been delivered. I got home from work and it is nowhere to be found. According to the tracking it should be in my mailbox, but it is not. I have already put in a claim to the post office. I am really hoping that it just got put in the wrong mailbox by mistake.

Glad you had a nice trip to BG or as I remember the old advertisements, the "Old Country". Are they letting people in without reservations now?
Nope, still need a reservation and so far they have only been open for 4 hour time slots. I am worried that they won't have Christmastown this year.

My MIL has her 70th birthday tomorrow so making a cake today.
Happy birthday to her.

Hope your package appears Charade. We had a delivery last week should have been 3 boxes. Knock at door and off he goes leaving 2 boxes on the porch marked 1/3 and 2/3. No 3/3. Suppliers had to send us an additional delivery and no sign of 3/3 so assuming stolen on it’s way here. It is a regular order we get about every 6 weeks and never happened before.

Hope everyone travelling soon will share pictures to keep us stay at homes happy 😃

Off to bed now for a read and then radio play and hoping eventually some sleep.

Enjoy your evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter