Something About Nothing............ #14

Beautiful. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one

lol it’s crazy how they swarm. Last two years do seem to be better behaved/supervised here.

Thst said…it’s just one night. I’m appreciative to just be here considering we had snow last week. Helps we are finally getting to stay at resort we’ve been trying to book for decades without success using our points. Trying another one out the end of the trip. Lots of hopping around this time lol

Pumpkin -exciting changes for you!
LOVE THEM DVC HOPS!!! ☺️

Schumi, hair day is always great.
Makes a gal feel good.
It makes you smile all day long!

I miss the gal I used.

Cloudy day for us, Mr Sunshine is taking a long nap today.

It really does mac…….new do’ always adds a bit of pzzazzz to one! I think next appt I might get a little more off, maybe even head for a bob style, if I’m brave enough, it`s nice to embrace a change of style now and again.

Did you find a new lady to do your hair, I meant to ask you earlier.

We had some sunshine for a little time yesterday, but rained most of the day from lunchtime, miserable.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!! I was ready for Friday on Tuesday already :laughing:

The sun was shinning today - but the wind is still grossly cold :cold: The forecast for the weekend is calling for beautiful weather. I guess we will see if the forecast is right. I am craving some warmer weather. I want to be able to start walking outside again - and I DON'T want to put on a tooque (beanie) and mitts to go out walking :sad2:

I've been told that there is a nice short little walking path just outside of our unit that lead outside the building onto this short walking path...through some nice treed areas, that lead back to the main entrance to the hospital. I've been told it's about 15 minutes - just as long as one of our breaks! Once the weather warms up, I'll be checking that out!

Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow night after work to kick off the weekend...maybe quick dinner of bbq burgers and fries with salad. Quick and easy.

Might have to take a look at what new movies are out to rent. I'm thinking a movie night in sounds perfect for tomorrow night.

Ugh...I feel your pain!!!! I'm needing some warmer weather. I've been going up to the other floors for breaks and lunches to soak up some vitamin D.

I don't blame you!!! That looks amazing!!!!

OOOOOOOOOO what is your countdown at?!!!

There is something that feels so good after having a hair appointment - even if it's for a trim. That feeling is the same of getting into bed with fresh laundered sheets, and stepping out into hot humid air when you come from a colder climate.

Well, I should get going.

Take care everyone!!!!

Hope your weather warms up soon Pumpkin, yes, we need some warmer weather for sure, it hasn`t been a bad winter, just dragged on too long.

I agree, freshly laundered sheets are the best!!! And I do think I might get this treatment every time I get a cut and blow dry, it feels amazing.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend, and yes Tom and I love a night like that, nice dinner, nice glass of wine and snuggle down to watch a movie, can`t be beaten.

Cool again today, wind is coming down from the North, I think we only need to pop out for a few bits today, I think we`ll go after Tom volunteers this morning for a few hours or maybe he can pick them up and save me going out at all. Although the wind has died down a little so might not be too bad. Had a lovely late sleep too, perfect start to the weekend.

We do need to pop into the farm and get some eggs, we always buy a tray of 30 so they`ll cover some baking too, definitely plan to bake this weekend and some online shopping I think.

Bacon for breakfast today, doing some roast beef sub sandwiches for lunch and dinner will be decided later.

Good luck to keisha and family on their run this morning, hope they enjoy every second and it`s a lot of fun!!!

And hope Ruth has enjoyed her trip too :)

1713508268592.jpeg

cv83-S.jpg

cv90%20%282%29-S.jpg

Happy Friday 🍹

Ah, 3:30 am. Yep, we are up before the alarm should have gone off. Sigh. But at least it meant I could take a very long hot shower, and start the wash.

Seems our washing machine is not always working right. Think we will have to replace it very soon. Unexpected expense. Sigh, giving us an even more expensive April for us this year. Good thing my trip is coming up soon enough. Though not ready to get luggage out quite yet.

Ah, nothing like a lazy start to a week day. Filled that tea kettle full, and enjoying tea for an hour now. Hehe, and some of that hot water went into DH’s cup. He drinks coffee. We made waffles, and DH will end his week day routine soon. Then we have an errand to run. As should be there not much after they open. Should be not as busy then. Then I’ll call my sister, as she wants to clothes shop today, and wants my opinion. She is also going on a trip, and wants some new to bring. Going to be as hot or hotter where she is going, as compared to where we are going. So nice to have some new clothes for a trip.

And so, perfect to find a walking path, Pumpkin. I don’t really have a path, but I do walk around the buildings, the area is a mile and just over a half mile. I only walk when the weather is not wet. Though it was not raining, and felt damp and cool enough, that almost wished I wore gloves when I walked at lunchtime yesterday. Thankful our high is 68 today. Warmer. Yay!

Yay, Buckeev enjoying those DVC places too. Any trips coming up soon?

The Dis has been wonky. Have had to type this four times now. Froze and saved an older draft each time. Hoping I get this one done before it does it again.

Hope all have a most Fabulous Friday and a most Wonderful Weekend. Yay, for this three day weekend this week. Woot!

Oooh kids went grocery shopping yesterday. Bought me TastyKakes. The butterscotch kind I like. Carbs are me this morning. lol

Good morning. I don’t want to be awake right now, but I am supposed to go back to helping the other therapist with her billing today. I’m not feeling very optimistic about it.

Dh got back from Vegas yesterday. He brought me his gambling winnings - a $1 chip :rotfl: Thankfully he is sensible and budgets just a small amount of money to play with.

I’m off to go work on insurance billing. Please wish me luck.

Hope you got lucky, and billing wasn’t too much work, Charade.

Sister ended up with nothing. Seems some of the prices are just too high for what the item was. Don’t blame her for hoping to find something else at a different store than the ones we went to, at a much better price. Little one and I ended up at REI, and I scored a new rain jacket, and picked up a great marked down one for older one. They didn’t have little one’s size, but she can order it online and have free ship to our home. I think she’ll be doing that soon. Colors may sell fast, given many sizes not found in the store. Glad they had mine in the color I wanted.

Ah, that what for dinner. Maybe steak on grill. Was overcast and a little rainy today. Kinda day for a hot dinner. 57 degrees out. And this is towards the end of April? Next week’s predicted to be cooler than normal. Sigh. Jackets still not ready to be put away.

And hehe, little one remarked all in store still in tans, browns and blacks. Yeah, we don’t see more summer like colors until later in May.

Though getting closer to warmer weather, I hope. DH had to mow the grass again, a week later than last done. Time of year, almost every week, grass mowing needed.

Ah, weekend coming up. Tomorrow, joy, washer shopping. Wish me luck we find one we like, at a good price.

I survived. After factoring in photo stops, 5k in 65 min. I can live with that. You walk a solid mile to just get to the race grounds. Tinkerbell looked so fresh end of race. I felt like a zombie lol

So humid, 98, we are melting.
Another Great room @ AKV

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0587.jpeg
    IMG_0587.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
Yay, glad you survived the race, Keisha. Getting some great DVC rooms this time. Yes, saw very warm down there. Looks like will cool down some later next week. We are looking forward to very warm, for sure.

We get lower than average temps most of the week, but predicted day long sunshine days too. But as a clear sky, no need to bring plants outside yet. Into the mid 30’s overnight a few times this week. And sigh. 54 the high tomorrow. Sigh. Still have a double digit countdown. But at least one coming up much sooner than longest one. We may still try for a shorter late summer trip too. Looking to see if I want to or not.

DH actually was lounging today, after we woke up. So glad he can be relaxing when he really needs it. It’s hard for him, as he’s usually a go go go kinda guy.

And so, after getting ready for the day, phone flashed lightest rain falling for 20 minutes. At lest it doesn’t seem to be wet sounding right now. 51 out as DH and I tossed trash out in an overcast sky. Will be a nicer sunny afternoon, to pull the temp high to 67. Sigh. Jacket will still probably will be in the later morning, when we go out to shop. Maybe jacket off later, but pants still in the afternoon, probably.

It’s Saturday. And yay, a lazy enough day. Older one works, and will see if little one comes shopping with us or not. Then tomorrow, trash goes to curb, alarm will be set, DH will volunteer down the USO, and sister asked we do our usual Sunday visit. So a more busy day tomorrow. But today? Other than hoping to find that replacement, relax is the word. Woot! I do like a day like today. No need to be up moving before the dawn hour.

Hope all have a most relaxing Saturday today. And hope Ruth and Keisha have a fun time today, with family.

Back to more tea, and change the screen, think I saw that show at least once before. Yep, it’s the weekend. Woot!

I was up bright and early today. I'm currently enjoying a coffee with bailey's and homemade bread toasted with peanut butter enjoying my first official weekend off- with no jobs that require weekends - unless I pick up a weekend for homecare.

I survived my last training week. I will probably still need to call my trainer down from upstairs to help me with some a few questions on what to do with this or that document. But all in all, I feel pretty confident that I can handle most of what comes in now.

Enjoyed my last dh free night last night - as I have to pick him up from the airport later this morning. He's ready to be coming home, and I'm ready for him to come home. As much as I enjoy a lazier week when he is gone - it usually ends up being fend for yourself nights - it's always great for him to come home.

I took my sourdough started earlier this week to strengthen m=it again. So I think I'll whip up a few loaves of bread to enjoy over the week. Any extras and I'll take them to work for someone to take home.

We do need to pop into the farm and get some eggs, we always buy a tray of 30 so they`ll cover some baking too, definitely plan to bake this weekend and some online shopping I think.
The gal who was training me (who works upstairs) has chickens that her kids take care of and sell the eggs. So I now have access to farm fresh eggs!!!! You know you're old when we get excited about little things like this.
I don’t really have a path, but I do walk around the buildings, the area is a mile and just over a half mile. I only walk when the weather is not wet. Though it was not raining, and felt damp and cool enough,
Since it's been cooler with cold winds here, I've been walking all the different floors on breaks. Exploring all the different areas of the hospital. It's definitely helps me get some extra steps in.
I survived. After factoring in photo stops, 5k in 65 min.
That's a pretty good time! You definitely weren't lolly-gaggling. I will have to put that on my bucket list - a 5k at Disney!!!!

I don’t want to be awake right now, but I am supposed to go back to helping the other therapist with her billing today. I’m not feeling very optimistic about it.
That doesn't sound fun. I hope you were able to get it sorted.

Well, I should get my butt moving and start on some cleaning that needs to be done - since I was lazy all week and didn't try to tackle any of it.

Have a great day everyone :wave2:

I survived. After factoring in photo stops, 5k in 65 min. I can live with that. You walk a solid mile to just get to the race grounds. Tinkerbell looked so fresh end of race. I felt like a zombie lol

So humid, 98, we are melting.
Another Great room @ AKV

FANTASTIC Janet, glad you all enjoyed it and you all look amazing, including your little star!!! I did click on a guy who was posting on youtube live, it was so dark!! I didn`t see you though lol.....hope you enjoyed a good cocktail later.....and enjoy AKV!!

Romantic surprise weekend away for us...... 🥰

But dear oh dear.......same old, same old.......

cv13-S.jpg

cv112-S.jpg

Sunset last night from our hotel!!

1713627305793.jpeg

mac, Janet, Ruth and Maria if you`re reading, will catch up on emails Sunday night when I have clear internet again....the joys of being in the middle of nowhere ☺️

Heading for some Spa time before dinner........:wave2:

Happy Saturday. Nothing interesting here. B had to work today and dh decided to go to his office to catch up on work since he was away last week. I spent most of the morning working on the Spiderman cross stitch. I finished all of the regular stitching. Now I have to do the backstitching which is proving to be a real pain.

A week from now I should be in the air. Today I got out the shorts I will need for next week. I am so ready to go.

Hope you got lucky, and billing wasn’t too much work, Charade.
I worked for a little over 6 hours yesterday but I think I got it all finished. I have put in almost 20 hours working on this billing. The money I make is going into the travel fund.

Congratulations on completing the 5K. I am the only one in our family who has not run a 5k and probably never will.

I'm currently enjoying a coffee with bailey's and homemade bread toasted with peanut butter enjoying my first official weekend off- with no jobs that require weekends - unless I pick up a weekend for homecare.
Congrats on no more weekend work.

As much as I enjoy a lazier week when he is gone - it usually ends up being fend for yourself nights -
We usually end up eating out every night. I hate trying to cook for just 2.

Sunset last night from our hotel!!
Very nice.

Dh brought this back from Vegas. Apparently there will be some sort of broadcast convention in Australia next year.
IMG_0410.jpeg

It reminds me of the little animals we used to clip to our clothes and hair back in the 70’s. Does anyone remember those?

I am behind in posting but I do have a note to excuse me for my tardiness.

Pumpkin I can bet you are enjoying this weekend off from work!
Hope you will be able to have more weekends off over this next month.
It’s always great to have as much free time as possible where you can relax and do whatever you want.

Charade, that is a cute bear!
It so nice your husband thought of you to get that for you!
He sounds like a devoted husband.

Not much longer before you will be off for your trip.
Hope you will have lots of sunshine and no rain.

And doesn’t Lynne have another trip coming up soon?

Weather in my area has been good and kind of dread the heat we will be getting soon.
Already put the ac on for the season.

Having a bit of set back from my eye surgery but it’s not like I have places I need to go to so all is ok for me.
It’s just annoying to be a one eye pete.

I believe Janet is due back home soon and can’t think of who else is still on vacation.
She did well on the race.

Carole, when is your next trip coming up?
I always look forward to your trip reports and keep thinking it’s soon.

A shout out to all the homies here!
Hope all are having a great weekend.

Hugs to all!

SW was awesome, put some food and details up.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Heading to BG tomorrow.
If you haven't been to any of the festivals, the food is very good and super reasonable( like halfish ) with a lanyard.
Less decor than UO or Dis festivals but great events, concerts and food.
If you're a coaster fanatic, it's hands down.

Woot! Great live reporting, Junkie. Thanks for sharing the fun with the other parks. I’m trying to get little one to do SW with me one of these days. We used to go to BGT, but haven’t in years now. Not a bad drive to Tampa,from Orlando area parks.

Ah, but not a clear sky today. But the temps dropped as clear enough last night. 39 out right now. And a windy and cool day. Jackets and long pants. Yep. 54 the high, and no sun to see with the overcast today.

DH left so early. Saw him off, then went back to sleep. I guess I needed it, as hours had past when I woke up again. Washed then added more water to the tea kettle. House feels a bit cool, so more tea for me.

Alarm set. And probably going to buy that washer today. Maybe later, as hoping little one gets up earlier than later, as want to visit my sister earlier than later. Want to discuss with sister, as took pictures of the ones we saw. At least all seem to be in stock, so far.

And so, the last day of the weekend. The last one in April is this coming weekend. Time does go fast. And May better be much warmer than most of the days we have had in April. And a woot! Means Charade’s trip can almost be counted on one hand.

Hope all have a most Serenely happy Sunday.

Time to switch channels again. Sign. Early time of day, and a weekend day. No many choices, sometimes, other than news.

Happy Sunday. Will probably be another quiet one here. Cat woke me up around 3:30, so I see an afternoon nap today.

I am so ready for my short vacation. Last night I dreamed that I was at IOA and all the rides were walk on. B was with me but had to go home the next day because she had to work.

I think it was a free promo giveaway, but I still appreciate the thought.

I think she arrives shortly after I leave.

SW was awesome, put some food and details up.
I haven’t been there in many years. I would love to go back sometime. I’m not much of a coaster person though.

And probably going to buy that washer today.
Hope you find what you want. We got a new washer and dryer when we moved into our current house. I now wish we had gotten a front load instead of top load.

Means Charade’s trip can almost be counted on one hand.
So close.

believe Janet is due back home soon and can’t think of who else is still on vacation.
Back late Wednesday, 9 days

Last race done by family. I am obsessed with the ‘lil’s running costumes lol.

Kevin from up, DiL glued on each feater individually
IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
Elvis stitch. I made cape, DiL extra-embellished the unitard
IMG_0689.jpeg

We have a thing for tastee twist. This little guy of 5 feet was swimming near our picnic bench yesterday. Would like to think he couldn’t fit thru the railed fence. Let’s just say we ate quickly
IMG_0233.jpeg
Today mk & mgm not as awful hot and some cloud cover

Have a great day all!

Good Sunday morning Sans family :wave2:

IMG_3184.jpeg

IMG_3140.jpeg

IMG_3141.gif

I did smile though at your temps and that being cool for you, we have to get mid 60`s and maybe even high 60`s up till Monday next week and we`re all thrilled it`s going to be so nice...lol......enjoy your time with the little guy today, they keep us young for sure.
Yes, we have about four more days of the cooler weather then back into the 80’s.

I had a wonderful time with little J. He gave me some hugs and that made my day. He is the sweetest little fella for sure. You are right, they do keep us young.

Confirmation Services were lovely but foot throbbing & swollen. Oddly, stepped on huge bumble bee that was crawling on a throw rug in bathroom (the big bushy sort that keeps on stinging) right before leaving house.
Sorry to hear about your bee sting on your foot.

Congratulations to your granddaughter on her confirmation. She looks so pretty.

My friend brought us some lunch she had made, chinese chicken egg rolls and her own dipping sauce, unfortunately she forgot I`m allergic to MSG and added it to the sauce, so had a slight reaction to that....I always laugh as she says I`m the only person on the planet with that allergy as she`s never heard of it, but it was a mild reaction and no rash.
Glad to hear you were ok.

I’am allergic to MSG. It is scary how many things have MSG in it on the shelf at the grocery store.

should be cleaning the house but I’m thinking about my trip instead. I think this will be a very unstructured trip. I’m thinking that instead of eating regular meals I am just going to eat whenever I feel hungry and possibly do a lot of snacking. I usually don’t do much snacking in theme parks because I am full from regular meals. I am looking for suggestions for good snacks or small portions inside the 2 parks. For example: I loved the smoked brisket crepe. What else would you recommend? Preferably something I can’t buy from restaurants at home.
The Ahi Tuna Nacho’s and regular Hummus at Confisco Grille.

One of best things re retirement, taking my time to do nothing lol
Amen to that.

Brisket in, cake made, noodles cooking for Italian pasta salad.
Sounds yummy.

yesterday I realized that 90% of being married is shouting “what” from other rooms.
I will tell you cute thing that happened during my surgery rotation in Nursing School. I was standing in on a hysterectomy and the Anesthesiologist who was a hoot and the surgeon were talking. The Anesthesiologist Dr. K had 7 children and the Surgeon Dr. T told Dr. K he should leave his poor wife alone as they already had 7 kids. Dr. K said every night he asked his wife if she wanted to go to sleep or what” and she would always say “what”.

He completed his first marathon earlier today and did it 3 and a half hours!!! We watched him on the online stream cross the finish line and he was barely breaking a sweat, he looked so good and yep, I admit there were tears to see him do it.
Congratulations to Kyle on his marathon.

Eldest doxie is 12 today and is getting pampered. Center dappled one.
My sister K had a doxie. They are cute, smart dogs. Her dog Oscar passed 3 years ago and I keep telling her to get another one.

B and I went to the North Carolina Zoo.
Nice pictures of the animals at the Zoo.

Dh and older ds are working out of town this week. Youngest ds texted me early this afternoon, asking if I knew what I was making for dinner tonight, and I had no plans. He took it upon himself to make me dinner tonight - tacos and tater tots!!! I was more than happy to eat anything I didn't have to whip up.
What a nice gesture by your son.

We found one what I was looking for - and upgraded to what we were first looking for. It's got lots of bells and whistles compared to my old " Izzy" - and I'm loving it!
Congratulations on your new car. Sounds you deserved some new wheels for sure. Enjoy.

Anybody else track miles or steps in the parks?
I do track miles when in the park sometime on my Apple Watch.

survived. After factoring in photo stops, 5k in 65 min. I can live with that. You walk a solid mile to just get to the race grounds. Tinkerbell looked so fresh end of race. I felt like a zombie lol
Congratulations on your finish in the race. Your granddaughter is so cute dressed as Tinkerbell.

Romantic surprise weekend away for us...... 🥰
Enjoy your time away. A romantic weekend is always nice.

Having a bit of set back from my eye surgery but it’s not like I have places I need to go to so all is ok for me.
Mac I hope the docs figure out what they need to do to help your eyes. Sending lots of prayers your way for a speedy recovery.

Janet have a safe trip back home. Looks like you had some very nice rooms for your stay.

Charade your countdown is in the single digits. It will be here before you know it.

A cool start to the day here. There will be a few more days of cool weather then we are supposed to be back up in the 80’s.

Sun is shinning so that is a plus.

We are meeting son and family for lunch today. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We received an invitation to our great-grandsons high school graduation yesterday. He is such a sweet, smart young man. Looking forward to seeing him and all the family to celebrate his special day.

Have some MD appointments this week for myself and hubby.

I have my appointments for hair and pedicure this week also. I always feel better after a good salon day. Trust me I need it. I let my hair get a little more gray then ususal.

I had my appointment with Dermatologist this past week and she saw something on my face near my nose and removed it. It was really small, but came back as Basal Cell carcinoma.

Plus side, it is one of the most treatable slow growing skin cancers with the best outcomes. So looking at by options for best treatment. Should hopefully have some answers this week.

Looking at maybe a quick trip to Universal this summer if all works out. AP is always a reminder to enjoy some time at my Happy Place.

HHN dates are tentatively set.

I did get my pots on the back porch as well as the mini garden area under my kitchen window ready for planting. The soil is fertilized and ready for the veggie plants and flowers.

I’am waiting until we warm back up end of this week before I plant.

I’am going to make son’s favorite stew this evening and some Cranberry cookies. I will have them stop by on their way home after they get off work and pick up their dinner to take home.

Need to get scooting.

Have a wonderful Sunday during whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Dh brought this back from Vegas. Apparently there will be some sort of broadcast convention in Australia next year.
View attachment 853602

It reminds me of the little animals we used to clip to our clothes and hair back in the 70’s. Does anyone remember those?

Don`t think I remember anything like that for hair or clothes Charade.

I am behind in posting but I do have a note to excuse me for my tardiness.

Pumpkin I can bet you are enjoying this weekend off from work!
Hope you will be able to have more weekends off over this next month.
It’s always great to have as much free time as possible where you can relax and do whatever you want.

Not much longer before you will be off for your trip.
Hope you will have lots of sunshine and no rain.

Weather in my area has been good and kind of dread the heat we will be getting soon.
Already put the ac on for the season.

I believe Janet is due back home soon and can’t think of who else is still on vacation.

Carole, when is your next trip coming up?
I always look forward to your trip reports and keep thinking it’s soon.

A shout out to all the homies here!
Hope all are having a great weekend.

Hugs to all!

You have a good excuse mac, you`ll be back to full strength before you know it.

I do enjoy writing those trip reports mac, little time to go yet, last week in August, first two weeks in Sept. Going to be a busy few months coming up though, so much going on!!

Hope you find what you want. We got a new washer and dryer when we moved into our current house. I now wish we had gotten a front load instead of top load.

So close.

In the UK front loaders are the norm for washers, I don`t think I`ve ever seen a top loader over here.

Back late Wednesday, 9 days

Last race done by family. I am obsessed with the ‘lil’s running costumes lol.

View attachment 853810
View attachment 853811
Elvis stitch. I made cape, DiL extra-embellished the unitard
View attachment 853813

We have a thing for tastee twist. This little guy of 5 feet was swimming near our picnic bench yesterday. Would like to think he couldn’t fit thru the railed fence. Let’s just say we ate quickly
View attachment 853812
Today mk & mgm not as awful hot and some cloud cover

Have a great day all!

Fantastic pictures of your little one Janet, love the outfits too!!!

And the alligator.....no, just no. And glad it`s cooling slightly for you.

Enjoy the rest of your time there.

Good Sunday morning Sans family :wave2:

View attachment 853807

View attachment 853808

View attachment 853806

Yes, we have about four more days of the cooler weather then back into the 80’s.

I had a wonderful time with little J. He gave me some hugs and that made my day. He is the sweetest little fella for sure. You are right, they do keep us young.

Sorry to hear about your bee sting on your foot.

Congratulations to your granddaughter on her confirmation. She looks so pretty.

Glad to hear you were ok.

I’am allergic to MSG. It is scary how many things have MSG in it on the shelf at the grocery store.

The Ahi Tuna Nacho’s and regular Hummus at Confisco Grille.

Amen to that.

Sounds yummy.

I will tell you cute thing that happened during my surgery rotation in Nursing School. I was standing in on a hysterectomy and the Anesthesiologist who was a hoot and the surgeon were talking. The Anesthesiologist Dr. K had 7 children and the Surgeon Dr. T told Dr. K he should leave his poor wife alone as they already had 7 kids. Dr. K said every night he asked his wife if she wanted to go to sleep or what” and she would always say “what”.

Congratulations to Kyle on his marathon.

My sister K had a doxie. They are cute, smart dogs. Her dog Oscar passed 3 years ago and I keep telling her to get another one.

Nnice pictures of the animals at the Zoo.

What a nice gesture by your son.

Congratulations on your new car. Sounds you deserved some new wheels for sure. Enjoy.

I do track miles when in the park sometime on my Apple Watch.

Congratulations on your finish in the race. Your granddaughter is so cute dressed as Tinkerbell.

Enjoy your time away. A romantic weekend is always nice.

Mac I hope the docs figure out what they need to do to help your eyes. Sending lots of prayers your way for a speedy recovery.

Janet have a safe trip back home. Looks like you had some very nice rooms for your stay.

Charade your countdown is in the single digits. It will be here before you know it.

A cool start to the day here. There will be a few more days of cool weather then we are supposed to be back up in the 80’s.

Sun is shinning so that is a plus.

We are meeting son and family for lunch today. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We received an invitation to our great-grandsons high school graduation yesterday. He is such a sweet, smart young man. Looking forward to seeing him and all the family to celebrate his special day.

Have some MD appointments this week for myself and hubby.

I have my appointments for hair and pedicure this week also. I always feel better after a good salon day. Trust me I need it. I let my hair get a little more gray then ususal.

I had my appointment with Dermatologist this past week and she saw something on my face near my nose and removed it. It was really small, but came back as Basal Cell carcinoma.

Plus side, it is one of the most treatable slow growing skin cancers with the best outcomes. So looking at by options for best treatment. Should hopefully have some answers this week.

Looking at maybe a quick trip to Universal this summer if all works out. AP is always a reminder to enjoy some time at my Happy Place.

HHN dates are tentatively set.

I did get my pots on the back porch as well as the mini garden area under my kitchen window ready for planting. The soil is fertilized and ready for the veggie plants and flowers.

I’am waiting until we warm back up end of this week before I plant.

I’am going to make son’s favorite stew this evening and some Cranberry cookies. I will have them stop by on their way home after they get off work and pick up their dinner to take home.

Need to get scooting.

Have a wonderful Sunday during whatever makes you happy.

Completely agree, MSG is in some things you wouldn`t expect. It`s not as bad over here as many have banned it, but certain ethnic sauces and so on still use it, so I just have to double check.

Glad you have your trip sorted for HHN and yes, go for a summer visit!!

All good wishes for your results from the Derm!!! Enjoy your appointments this week, yes a good pampering is always lovely. And have some lovely family time today.

We got back today from our little break away, it was beautiful and I do admit to being very surprised by Tom organising it without me knowing, usually I can tell when he`s organising a surprise for me.....bless him, what a guy 🥰

Kyle`s friend who he did his a lot of his marathon training with finished the London Marathon today in 4hrs37mins. She did so well. I don`t know how they do it, I really don`t.

Busy old day tomorrow, school volunteering in the morning, as is Tom, I`ll drop him off and go pick him up when he`s finished and we can shop, didn`t need anything today as the breakfast we had at the hotel this morning will keep us going till Tuesday!! Nothing but tea all day for us since we got home, but what a lovely weekend being fussed over and pampered, it was perfect.

Early night I think, still quite chilly here, spring has not sprung yet for us ☺️

This little guy of 5 feet was swimming near our picnic bench yesterday. Would like to think he couldn’t fit thru the railed fence. Let’s just say we ate quickly
Mating season starts in April and the bulls will be more obvious and aggressive during this time.`

Your daughter in law is very talented. All those race outfits are adorable.

Completely agree, MSG is in some things you wouldn`t expect. It`s not as bad over here as many have banned it, but certain ethnic sauces and so on still use it, so I just have to double check.
We have MSG in a lot of foods here. I have to be careful in reading labels for sure.

Glad you have your trip sorted for HHN and yes, go for a summer visit!!
Fingers crossed a quick trip will work out for this summer.

All good wishes for your results from the Derm!!! Enjoy your appointments this week, yes a good pampering is always lovely. And have some lovely family time today.
Thank you. Just one of those things that pop up. Thankful it was caught.

We had such a nice lunch. It was so nice to see everyone.

We got back today from our little break away, it was beautiful and I do admit to being very surprised by Tom organising it without me knowing, usually I can tell when he`s organising a surprise for me.....bless him, what a guy 🥰
What a nice romantic suprise trip from your hubby.

Busy old day tomorrow, school volunteering in the morning, as is Tom,
Enjoy your volunteering day. I’am sure the little ones enjoy your reading and goodies.

Have a good evening.

Winner winner it’s chicken dinner tonight for us.
Someone get the bus loaded up with all the homies and come to my house for food.

No one will have any kitchen clean up duties as the cats will lick all the plates clean.

Weather turned out to be good here this afternoon and just love it.
Hope May temps will be just as nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter