Somewhat silly question about Castaway Club booking, searched posts, no luck

Youneek1

Earning My Ears
Next February, we are hoping to book our next family cruise for summer 2022. Of the 5 staterooms we will be booking, 4 will be silver level, while the 5th room will have 2 adults and 1 child who have never cruised, along with their 9 year old who is also a silver level. The 5th stateroom should be allowed to book on silver opening day, with the rest of the parties since there is a silver level member in their cabin, despite the fact that she is a minor, correct? Would they just use her Castaway Club member number to log on, or use when they call in? Sorry in advance, I did searches on here with no luck. I know it's a duplicate question, just having a hard time finding the answer.

They will be able to book with silver. We've done 6 cruises and have never entered our club number for bookings. The child's info will already be in the system, so they should be able to book everything, just like the rest of you who are silver.

They will be able to book with silver. We've done 6 cruises and have never entered our club number for bookings. The child's info will already be in the system, so they should be able to book everything, just like the rest of you who are silver.
Perfect, thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know.

I have always had to log into my account for my castaway club level to be in the system and allow me to book. I would set a log in for the child and sign in on that account to book on silver booking day.
We are platinum and our adult children are gold. All of us had to be logged into out DCL account to book in our respective days.

In addition, that cabin will get the Silver gift and be eligible to book on board activities and excursions at 90 days.

I have always had to log into my account for my castaway club level to be in the system and allow me to book. I would set a log in for the child and sign in on that account to book on silver booking day.
We are platinum and our adult children are gold. All of us had to be logged into out DCL account to book in our respective days.

You have to be be logged in, but you don't have to enter your CC number, DCL already has all that info in their system. I don't even know any of our CC numbers.

You have to be be logged in, but you don't have to enter your CC number, DCL already has all that info in their system. I don't even know any of our CC numbers.
Never said I had to enter our Castaway Club number. When you login it is there. What I was saying is for a silver member to book on silver booking day they must be signed in or the cruises will not be available to book.

Never said I had to enter our Castaway Club number. When you login it is there. What I was saying is for a silver member to book on silver booking day they must be signed in or the cruises will not be available to book.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter