DIS Veteran
Here is what I have so far:

Group 6 Color:Black & White, Zebra
86110IMGP4122-med.JPG

Group 3 The Oasis
86110IMGP4126-med.JPG

Group F It's Tough to be a Bug
86110IMGP4127-med.JPG

You can't tell in the photo, the ribbon on the journal box and tag has silver spiders.

Those are adorable!! I'm going to "lift" them okay??

I just love the mason jar!! How did you do that? I have some great photos of my kids younger catching fireflies!! :) I wanted to add the lyrics from Fireflies that Faith Hill sings..and that would be perfect!!! :)

Cricut Cart --Doodlecharms

1. cut jar in white with the blackout feature
2. cut jar in gold, cut off the lid to use(blackout feature off)
3. cut out the jar again (blackout feature off) I used a report cover -- the kind with that plastic slide thing on the side. It cut very easily and did not wreck my blade. I was very happy with the results.

The stick and bugs are on top of the white paper, under the report cover. I adhered the cover to the white paper with glue dots under the jar lid. The rest just kind of static clings to the paper. The jar lid seems to be holding fine to the report cover with tape.

I can cut you one. I can use scraps -- you don't have to send paper. What size? Mine is 6 inches tall which made it 4 inches wide. Do you want the bugs and stick too?

V. v. cute! I am sad I am not in your color kit group.

If you wouldn't mind making an extra that would be great.. I think I can create the stick and fireflies so don't worry about those... Thank you so much for the offer.. I appreciate it...

Well, I hate to run but it is time for "mean mommy" to come up because the kids are fighting, trashing the house and seem to have lost their minds.. so mommy is going on the warpath to get the troops back in order.. So, NO TV tonight.. I hope nothing good is on! (sorry for the vent!)

Mine have already gotten the swat to the behind and are now confined their rooms. After I'm done here, I have to declutter the mess they made and move on to my swaps.

PS-I am so glad I'm in group 6!!

The Oasis stuff is fantastic! I checked, good, I am in group 3.

Since we are spoiling, I have 3 of my element groups done.

Group A - Park Dedication

akdedication.jpg

Group G - Elephants

elephants.jpg

Group H - Capybara

capybara.jpg

OH, AWM, maybe we should get them together and they can discuss how mean we are!! Mine are {} close to that point.. I did the mommy rant..and the crazy part about it.. my most sentimental one will be the one who takes it to heart and makes the change... DD with the teenage attitude will fight me tooth and nail...we are like two rams butting heads any more...but I'm the stubborn of the two of us... and DS6.. well, sometimes they just take a while longer..but he is doing everything he is told at this point because he knows it'll be a rough nite cause daddy isn't home so I will uphold all discipline without daddy saying they can go some where because we haven't had a chance to discuss the day... so there is no pulling the wool over daddy's eyes tonight.

I need to learn a new mommy rant. Mine just ignore me now.

hope, I couldn't figure out why you had your elephant eating hay, and then I realized it is part of the tag below. :rotfl:

I am certainly wishing I signed up for more groups, again. But it probably for the best that I didn't.

Okay off to go finish my zoo swap, I'll update on that thread.

Wow, cute work both of you. :)

AWM, I'm trying to finish up the zoo swap too, then I can get started on the AK swap.

And my kids ignore me too, I think what works best around here is early bed.

LOL AWM... The elephant eating hay... I missed that and had to scroll back up to see the elephant eating!

Oh, you'd love my mommy rant... it usually ends w/ me in tears.. that usually pulls their strings enough to get my point across.. DS11 cleaned his room spotless.. He offered to help me wash down the walls tonight so we can call that room complete w/ the reorganization in the community thread! DD did the roll of the eyes and I did the go to your room until you can figure out where your head should be! DS6 went to clean the kitchen.. he pulled out the clean dishes from the dishwasher and lined them up across the counter for me to put away! So, we can say he tried to help!

love them all!!!!

and no mommy rant tears ladies! If we didn't rant and our kids don't hate us every now and then, then we are not doing our job!
Nancy, you and DD are just to much alike, that is why you butt heads so much. Change it up, give her a list and tell her to choose 2-3 chores to do. Give her the control. If the chores don't get done then she loses a privilege. x-country, phone, computer, tv, etc.....Life is all about choices.

can you tell I've been watching Supernanny? She's my hero! LOL

love them all!!!!

and no mommy rant tears ladies! If we didn't rant and our kids don't hate us every now and then, then we are not doing our job!
Nancy, you and DD are just to much alike, that is why you butt heads so much. Change it up, give her a list and tell her to choose 2-3 chores to do. Give her the control. If the chores don't get done then she loses a privilege. x-country, phone, computer, tv, etc.....Life is all about choices.

can you tell I've been watching Supernanny? She's my hero! LOL

I tried that before and it worked... so I guess it's time to go back to the way it was... I watch SuperNanny too!!!

Susan & Hope, I love your stuff!!! Hope, I'm not in the animal dedication group. Can we consider that a request for the surprise swap?? :rolleyes1

Hang in there, Mommys!! Buffy's right. . .you gotta rant sometimes. If you could see some of these kiddos we've had enroll this week--they would have been MUCH better off if someone had ranted at them! ;)

Susan & Hope, I love your stuff!!! Hope, I'm not in the animal dedication group. Can we consider that a request for the surprise swap?? :rolleyes1

Hang in there, Mommys!! Buffy's right. . .you gotta rant sometimes. If you could see some of these kiddos we've had enroll this week--they would have been MUCH better off if someone had ranted at them! ;)

more parents who done got a goot edumacation???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter