***SPOILER** AK Kits & Elements

Well, I hate to run but it is time for "mean mommy" to come up because the kids are fighting, trashing the house and seem to have lost their minds.. so mommy is going on the warpath to get the troops back in order.. So, NO TV tonight.. I hope nothing good is on! (sorry for the vent!)

Mine went back to school today!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: Tomorrow will be my first FULL day of this school year ALONE!!!!:teeth: :cool1:

When do yours go back?

ETA (since I hadn't read all of the posts yet)- I've done the rant with tears as recently as two days ago. DS sometime likes to get a bit mouthy w/me at times. Well, add that with the tone he used on top of his "I think I run this house" attitude...let me tell ya, I was:furious: After the tears, I felt better- so much better that I made him a list of things to do, since he obviously had too much time on his hands.;) Yep, the tears do help...

Mine went back to school today!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: Tomorrow will be my first FULL day of this school year ALONE!!!!:teeth: :cool1:

When do yours go back?

Are you ready for this...
put your drink down and any food...

They go back on FRIDAY.. yep, in the infinite wisdom of the higher ups.. they chose to send the kids back on a FRIDAY!!! This is the 3rd year in a row..and I have given my 2 cents all 3 years... I mean if we are going to start them.. start them mid-week at least..but FRIDAY.. it's such a waste... So, Friday we have to get them up and ready to go... I'd prefer to go back at least mid-week and lets get that morning routine going... going on Friday...and can sleep in the next day... just doesn't make the morning routine run smoothly!

Are you ready for this...
put your drink down and any food...

They go back on FRIDAY.. yep, in the infinite wisdom of the higher ups.. they chose to send the kids back on a FRIDAY!!! This is the 3rd year in a row..and I have given my 2 cents all 3 years... I mean if we are going to start them.. start them mid-week at least..but FRIDAY.. it's such a waste... So, Friday we have to get them up and ready to go... I'd prefer to go back at least mid-week and lets get that morning routine going... going on Friday...and can sleep in the next day... just doesn't make the morning routine run smoothly!

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Is it at least a FULL DAY?

hopemax and 123SA- nice work! I could use a couple of those mason jars. I've canned so many green beans and tomatoes in the past two weeks...do ya'll think that my canned goodies would make a good l/o?:rotfl:

Camp Minnie-Mickey Kit Group 4

86110IMGP4171-med.JPG

Thanks Nancy!!

I am a little envious -- school doesn't start until 9/5 for DD7. Even later for pre-school!

hopemax and 123SA- nice work! I could use a couple of those mason jars. I've canned so many green beans and tomatoes in the past two weeks...do ya'll think that my canned goodies would make a good l/o?:rotfl:

I was thinking of taking some pictures of what I'm going to can this year and then I can look back at all my hard work! I think it would be a great layout.

I think canning would make a cool layout. Isn't all about "preserving" memories?

I love Minnie in her animal print outfit. What a great idea!!

My 4th grader goes back Tuesday, my kindergartener goes back Friday. So I can totally relate to PN96 with how stupid that is. AND kindergarten is only a half day. Yup, totally the stupid word.

Great work, ladies. I was just too busy to sign up for this one. Thanks for sharing those.

I've got Doodlecharms and M&F. Would it be okay if I lifted the jar and Camp Minnie Mickey ideas?

I just sent my older two off to school today. DS started kindergarten. It was a really wierd feeling to drop off two and only come home with one.

How flattering! Lift away. I saw some Minnies in different dresses posted on the cricut board -- that's where I got my idea.

Great work, ladies. I was just too busy to sign up for this one. Thanks for sharing those.

I've got Doodlecharms and M&F. Would it be okay if I lifted the jar and Camp Minnie Mickey ideas?

I just sent my older two off to school today. DS started kindergarten. It was a really wierd feeling to drop off two and only come home with one.

All of those pieces are gorgeous! I'll have to check to see if I'm in any of those groups, but I'm sure I'm not (as I only signed up for one group...).

School starts for DS on the 27th (second grade) and for DD on the 10th of September (PreK). Can't wait. I'll miss them, but I can't wait. :)

I was thinking of taking some pictures of what I'm going to can this year and then I can look back at all my hard work! I think it would be a great layout.

you know what I would do, is take a pic down the side of the jars all in a row, so you get a bit of each jar. Maybe near a window so the light reflects on the food and the jars. Have the jar closest to you more to the back and each one pulled slightly forward and have a fan effect so you can see down the line. KWIM?

It is hard work, but it sure pays off in the middle of winter!;) Are you just starting your canning? I'm almost done w/mine. I did salsa today and will either do tomato juice or sauce tomorrow (we've been blessed with an abundant amount of tomatoes! green beans too). Just wish I had taken a picture of my 7' counter top when it had tomatoes covering it last week! I'll have to remember that one for next year...

When do yours go back?

This amazes me how different regions are with schools. Mine doesn't go back till Wed after labor day, another 3 weeks. But, he got out mid -June. I thought it was a north/south thing but I was apparently wrong!

we start Aug 29th and end June 10th unless we have snow days. We added 5 minutes to the day last year and got out a week earlier.

This amazes me how different regions are with schools. Mine doesn't go back till Wed after labor day, another 3 weeks. But, he got out mid -June. I thought it was a north/south thing but I was apparently wrong!

Our last week is normally the week before Memorial Day. Last year they had to add a week due to snow days, so about June 1st. Oh, and we don't get a week off in February, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter