***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Our next trip (well maybe after another trip to WDW - 10 hour flight!) will be to Australia to visit family. That is a 25 hour flight!! London - Hong Kong (I really think we need a 2 day stop over here, ooh maybe at Disney!!) - Sydney - Melbourne.

Our next trip (well maybe after another trip to WDW - 10 hour flight!) will be to Australia to visit family. That is a 25 hour flight!! London - Hong Kong (I really think we need a 2 day stop over here, ooh maybe at Disney!!) - Sydney - Melbourne.

I think I'd have to be anesthetized for a flight like that! :scared1:

Donna

::yes:: I like knowing when the next pin exchange is coming up. Gives people time to get pins ready for trading.....and something to look forward to.
I know I will be buying pins on my cruise :hyper:

DH leaves for India 4-12 and I think it is about 16 hours in the air and then add in layovers and such. Not sure I could do that. Seems it would be boring and cramped.

Barbara....I am confused. Both of the ones you sent have arrived. And I have down that you have received one of yours.....just waiting for one more??? :confused: Am I wrong?

I had recieved my last exchange from Fire14-. Julie had sent me.
*Winnie the Pooh and Piglet pin
*Cowboy Winnie the Pooh pin
*Mickey Mouse drawing Peter Pan pin

Thank you very much Juli :banana: .

Okay I am here. Sorry. I just got one of my exchanges yesterday, but I had the flu so I didn't feel like getting online to post. I feel much better today. :thumbsup2 I received my exchange from DJT. Thanks so much for the pins and the two little clippy things...they are so cute! I already have the minnie pin you sent me, but it can be a trader for my cruise in July. Also I am going to compare the condition of that one to the one I have. Sometimes if I have duplicates and one is better then I keep the better.

I got a minnie mouse pin and she is wearing a white dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist.

I also received one with (I'm not sure who that is...it looks like goofy, but I know its not. He always played the bad guy in the disney cartoons. But he is wearing a pirate hat and there are two swords beneath him and it says walt disney world.

I also got two little clips that are disney...I think one is minnie and one is daisy. They are adorable! I might put a magnet on the back of them and put them on the fridge because I love them so much. :goodvibes

Thank you so much!

Also just a note to Nancy...I am flying home to take care of wedding stuff on friday and won't be back until weds (9th). So if my second exchange dosen't get here tomorrow I won't be able to report until then. :)

Glad you are feeling better, Ashley.
Hopefully your second exchange will arrive tomorrow....if not, something will most likely be waiting for you when you get back.

oh -- duh -- How soon we forget. I am waiting for ONE to arrive. :dance3: So sorry for the confusion. (I am back to pin trading again and waiting for quite a lot through the mail. :woohoo: )

;) Barbara.....your other is coming from the UK and was mailed a couple days ago.

FYI.....schnerk's DW has received hers.

STill waiting for 15 more to arrive.

How early in july? I want to participate....but I don't want to miss it b/c of my wedding. There my wedding goes inconveniencing my life. :rotfl2: Let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to participate. :goodvibes

Sorry about the blur, but the sun is coupled with the flash.

100_0285.jpg

100_0286.jpg

How early in july? I want to participate....but I don't want to miss it b/c of my wedding. There my wedding goes inconveniencing my life. :rotfl2: Let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to participate. :goodvibes

Not really sure....I have a lot going on that month ;) Not as busy as yours though :rotfl:
When is the wedding? I may start it at the end of June and go just over July 4th.

My collection can be seen at pinpics user name meriweather :teeth:

I had recieved my last exchange from Fire14-. Julie had sent me.
*Winnie the Pooh and Piglet pin
*Cowboy Winnie the Pooh pin
*Mickey Mouse drawing Peter Pan pin

Thank you very much Juli :banana: .

Glad it arrived ok. There should have been something in card for you too :)

Not really sure....I have a lot going on that month ;) Not as busy as yours though :rotfl:
When is the wedding? I may start it at the end of June and go just over July 4th.

My collection can be seen at pinpics user name meriweather :teeth:

Its all good. Do whatever works for you and I'll try to join if if possible. If its in june then I'll be able to do it. The wedding is july 19th so i'll prob leave va i'm thinking around the 12th or so. :goodvibes

Hiya

I went to the post office today to pick up a missed parcel and... it was my second exchange!

Thank you so much to Jill (Quasi123) who sent:

- A fab lime green mickey head lanyard (which I've talked my Mum into using to take my traders with her to FL in May!)
- Two gorgeous pins:

pin37199

and

pin46233

and some Disney resort hand lotion :)

Love it all thank you!

Best Wishes,
Gaspode

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter