***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Tomorrow is a week since mail date, so here is the list of those still waiting:

Luv2Roam (mailed 4-1)
stacielee (mailed 3-31 and 4-1)
Queenbillabong (mailed 4-1)
Gaspode's DM (mailed 3-31)
stacielee's DD (mailed 3-25)
meriweather (mailed 3-31)
dinghydeb (mailed 3-31...on vacation)
AlexWyattMommy (mailed 3-21)

Tomorrow is a week since mail date, so here is the list of those still waiting:

Luv2Roam (mailed 4-1)
stacielee (mailed 3-31 and 4-1)
schnerk (mailed 3-31)
silverarrowkints (mailed 3-31)
meriweather (mailed 3-31)

You can take my name off the list! :goodvibes

Thanks - looks like the closest to me is TN... a bit too far...

They move around, so check every so often.
I think you can sign up for e-mail notif. But maybe just once you go to one of them.
They didn't send me one this time, I just happened to check the list and there it was.

First off, let me say that I am soo sorry for the delay. THings have gotten a bit crazy here lately. We leave for Europe, and Disneyland Paris. Can you believe there is no TOur Guide Mike, or planning advice website for DLP? It's like people go there to have a nice relaxing vacation, or something...

Anyway, My DW Jennifer recieved her exchange on Tuesday and it had
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=58649&sid=3193.1207283493
And
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=12387&sid=3212.1207283594along with a crocheted change purse and some lovely Cinderlla earingings. Unfortunatly, she did not notice who it was from :(

But thank you, whoever you are! She loved it.

I recieved my exchange package from Fires-Grumpy today. It contained http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54662&sid=3250.1207283861
and
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=51753&sid=3270.1207283946

AND

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=44504&sid=3276.1207283990

These are GREAT! Thank you SOO much!

Jennifer's was from snowwhitesmom, Michelle.

Glad yours have arrived.
Have a great time in Europe!!

Oh I rec'd the pay dirt lode of pins today. (All ones I bought. ;) )
This afternoon we were in Epcot for the Flower and Garden Fest. I restrained and only bought one F&G pin. (Pin 60813: WDW - Flower & Garden Festival 2008 (Logo) 3D)
I did notice some wording I have not seen before -- Limited Release (rather than Limited Edition). So hard telling how many they really made, and if they have more coming. :confused3
But a very nice pin. I really thought about the 4 pin set -- Pin 60820: WDW - Flower & Garden Festival 2008 (Self Portraits Boxed Set). I even had them in my hands a few times.
But I also rec'd in the mail numerous pins I bought from CA :cutie: :cheer2: :rolleyes: and I bought a few others at Co D and Epcot today. :woohoo: :upsidedow
Tomorrow I will try to post some F&G photos I snapped today. The flowers and topiaries are gorgeous.
Another thing I bought was a Mickey Garden Gnome! I am not really into garden gnomes. But could not resist him. :dance3:

Please do post your pictures. My DSis and I are planning a trip the last of this month (means I have to do that two hour flight thing :scared1: ). We are excited about seeing all the flowers at Epcot. We are also excited about pin trading! Maybe I'll be able to trade for some good pins for the June/July exchange. :cool1:

Sounds like you got some good pins. I can hardly wait!

Donna

I got my last package today. There was no note so I don't know who sent it. :confused:

I got a fast pass for M:S pin and the red fairy (fauna?) from Beauty and the Beast. They are both HM pins. :yay: I also got a super awesome Tinkerbell pen. This will definitely distract my classmates when I am taking notes. :cool2: The mark of any good pen. ;)

Those are from me. I was in a hurry to get them out becasue I was late already and I forgot the note. Hope you like them! Here are the ones I sent.

pin28781

pin42036

Luv2Roam (mailed 4-1)
stacielee (mailed 4/1)
AlexWyattMommy (mailed 3-21)

Oh, just love that Cinderella pin! Too cute!

I have become such a jumbo pin fan lately! It is crazy..lol

Oh Heidi, thanks for sharing your pin board. That is so cool to look at. I love seeing others collections. :)

I will have to share my jumbo cabinet I have been working on. :thumbsup2

Ok, here it is.. my jumbo/boxed pins. I just love these!

Hopefully you can make some of them out. I know it is a dark pic.

IMG_8589.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter