SR Super Quick Crediting offers totalling $6!!

Those of you who received credit for Automatic Builder how far did you have to go. Did you subscribe or just fill out the first page. That was the one that looked like you would have to pay $2.98 to get $1 credit.

Has anyone else done the Napster free trial? I signed up today and got credited ($5.50!) within the hour! :) Now I just have to cancel through Paypal within 7 days, though I'm thinking I might actually keep the service ... :thumbsup2

I didn't enter any CC info for that one -- just the first page, but I did flip through the next couple of them :)

Has anyone else done the Napster free trial? I signed up today and got credited ($5.50!) within the hour! :) Now I just have to cancel through Paypal within 7 days, though I'm thinking I might actually keep the service ... :thumbsup2

Whoa...hold on...the napster one is through paypal?!

where is the napster one? SM area or for the general members? I might be willing to do that one.

Thanks for posting these. They were really easy. I got almost instant credit from Moms Win and Auto.com. I dont like when you have to go through tons of pages or paying for something and then Have to cancel. So I hardly do any of the offers. It would be nice if we could keep posting the "easy offers like these". Thanks again, I am excited for my $2.60. I get excited over the paid clicks. :banana: Like a kid at the candy store. :love:

if you don't do Napster with paypal

all you have to do is open up the Napster software, go to the Account Info section, and click the Cancel Account button.

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said these offers were super quick.

I am fairly new to SR. Was able to get Cooking Club, PGA, Automatic Builder, Autos.com and signature surveys credit in less than 30 minutes. Thanks OP!

For the PGA and the Cooking magazine are you all letting it come to your house and then cancelling it? How are you cancelling?

For the PGA and the Cooking magazine are you all letting it come to your house and then cancelling it? How are you cancelling?

I signed up the other day and already got the bill in the mail for them. I just put cancel on the Cooking Magazine one, but my DH wanted the PGA one, so I paid for it.

For the cooking, gardening and pga ones I'm going to write cancel and mail it back just like the terms said. I think you have 30 days! I am also going to follow up by email to make sure they rec'd the bill with cancel on it a few weeks after I send it!

Thought I would bump this back up - this just credited for me instantly. It's only $.40 but every bit helps. I love them they credit immediately.

MyTips4Cash

Wasn't sure if these were in the thread but they have all credited super fast for me the past few days:
Automatic Builder
Moms Win
Signature Surveys
Airfare for 2
ECN Research - Shopping
Fastweb
Mom Execs
Quality Health - Shout
Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll ($1500 Gift Card) [ID: 1448]
Quality Health - Purell
TheConsumerBeat - Pontiac GTO [ID: 1447]
Sleep Rite [ID: 1450]
MyTips4Cash [ID: 1449]
Business Matchup [ID: 1446]
GMI (Global Test Market) [ID: 336]

I still can't seem to get autos.com to credit for me. I've redone it 3 times. I did just run spybot and ad aware and will retry. I swear that I make up that 10% of people that aren't crediting!!!

Had another quick one last night:

Vacations ToGo for $1.10!!

I still can't get TheKnowledgeSpot.com to work for me though. I tried twice. I did quite a few last night that still haven't posted, so maybe my quick crediting luck has gone dry!! :0)

Add the public opinion one posted today to the list! That one credited before I even had a chance to remove it from my offers!

I did two magazine subs. late this afternoon. Health and Wellness and the Craft one. Both are $1.10 reward each. Health and Wellness credited by the time I got home from work. Still waiting for the other one.

I did two magazine subs. late this afternoon. Health and Wellness and the Craft one. Both are $1.10 reward each. Health and Wellness credited by the time I got home from work. Still waiting for the other one.

Same here except I did them both yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter