SR SuperMember TheLotter

Did you enter the CID number on your CC? I almost missed that space.

I didn't have any troble and I have aready received credit. Hope you get it figured out.

Did you enter the CID number on your CC? I almost missed that space.

I didn't have any troble and I have aready received credit. Hope you get it figured out.

I did enter both times. Chase is really particular about online stuff sometimes.

Just got an email from Tricia that they credit came through :cool1:

HayGan said:
Chase is really particular about online stuff sometimes.

I find that Chase is particular about everything. It's good and bad. Can be annoying for times like this, then again, it's good fraud protection. Can't win.

Glad it worked for you.

Wish I would have known this before I gave them TWO of my cards information.
Not thrilled with giving them a third when I can't delete the other two.:sad2:

Here is the email response I received from their support team:

Dear Tammy

Thank you for contacting theLotter.com - the Global Lottery Service.

As was explained to us by our Visa credit card processing company and as your credit card company is probably reluctant to admit, some Visa issuers, including yours, refuse transactions from sites classified as 'gaming'.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

When playing on our site we suggest you use a different type of credit card, i.e. MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club.
To register a different credit card in your account, please select the Add Payment option at your ‘My Details’ in 'My Home' section.
Please mark the new payment method as your default by signing 'V' in the box next to it.
Don’t forget to press the ‘Save Changes’ button, otherwise your changes will not be updated in the system.

You can also pay for participating in your favorite lotteries with a VIRTUAL MasterCard through Wirecard which is a member of the Association of German Banks.
Opening your Wirecard account and having your virtual MasterCard issued to you is completely FREE of charge.
You can deposit funds to your Wirecard account via bank wire, Direct Debit (ACH), Credit Card or Cash deposit.

We hope you find this information useful and satisfactory.

Customer Service Team
theLotter.com

Wish I would have known this before I gave them TWO of my cards information.
Not thrilled with giving them a third when I can't delete the other two.:sad2:

I did the same thing, but only for 1 card. I'm not happy about the fact you can't delete either. Something to watch for I suppose!!

I just did it and I used my citicard since another poster had success with that one as well and it went through! Hopefully I'll get credit quickly!

ETA: I have already rec'd credit, this offer is super easy!

I tried it last night and it would not take my Chase card. I am 99% sure it is because of the fraud prevention that I have on my card. Because it is a "gambling" site, not all credit card companies will allow you to make transactions.

I used my Chase card for this...no problem? :confused3

This is a great offer. It credited in lightening time. The problem I have when using the card I used is that they ALWAYS call me making sure it is a legit charge. Though that is a great thing it gets old when I am doing these kinds of offers.

Easy! Just did it with my bank debit card. It took forever on the final page so I thought it was going to time me out, but it finally went through no problems!
:cool1:

Great offer! I used my Amex card-no problem. I e-mailed Tricia that I did the offer and the $14 was in my account in about 2 minutes.
Now if only my numbers get picked....

I'm really surprised that they haven't pulled this offer down yet. They always seem to pull them when people are making a lot of money off of them. :rotfl:

I just did it with my mastercard and had no problems :) Hope it credits fast as well!

Just did this as well using a Mastercard. If I remembered my old Neteller account info I'd have used that. . . haven't used it in years though, made a lot of money getting cashback for doing poker sites back then. Lots of CCs will auto decline anything gambling so Neteller was convenient (kinda like Paypal)

I might have to dig up my info for that account . . . Makes me wanna go seraching for more poker rewards. I earned a couple hundred in signups (at the time the rewards were like $50 when you put $20 down) AND was actually winning on the sites. I ended up with one $20 signup getting my $50 back and over $100 in winnings playing blackjack!!

Ok I just did the offer took my master card, now do I stay active until the game is picked on the 4th or cancell after I get the credit.

Chase Disney visa - declined
Visa check card - declined
Capital One MC - ACCEPTED!!

Hope I get my credit as quick as some of the rest of you!! :cool1:

I tried forever this morning when it was on the super member page and couldn't get it to go through. now its down to $12 and I have been trying AGAIN and it wont work for me. arg! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter