SR SuperMember TheLotter

Just did this one while it is still $14, although I don't really believe in playing the lottery normally. But hey, after the $6.25 fee, I have made a guaranteed $7.75, right? That's how I'll justify it anyway if I win big and anyone says "What were you doing playing the lottery anyway?"

:rolleyes1

I finally got it to go through, only to discover one of my earlier attempts went through also. even though I never rec'd the confirmation page with a confirmation number etc. Yet nothing has been credited to my SR acct yet. AND I can't cancel the duplicate transaction. Oh well, maybe I will win something off the tickets since I wont make anything due to 2 $6.25 charges.

Bank of America Visa declined..:confused3 :mad: Not really sure I want to keep adding cards to it, but I WANT THE CREDITS!

For those of you having trouble - consider Neteller. It's similar to Paypal, been around awhile. And you don't have to worry about giving mutiple CC info to a gambling site.

It's a pretty easy sign-up, but the DO call you after you sign up to verify. I think it's nice that they follow up (pretty much immediately) before they completely open your account, but for anyone phone shy it's something to be aware of.

O CRAP.. I think I messed this one up. I did not know that they will call you, I put in a fake phone #. I did this on in th super member lounge yesterday afternoon and wondered why I did not recieve credit fast like everyone else. checked this morning and nothing. Just found out they call you from reading this post a couple back. I tried to inactivate my account on lotter and said it could not be closed. I sent them an email with my right # but I don't know if that will help. Do you think they still made the transaction on my credit card. Did you get a email confirming you play. when I look up my account on the site the lotto I played is there New York. So it is in the system. What to do??:headache:

OK just got done typing post went to check sr site for credit and it is there:thumbsup2 YA HOO now to inactive my account. Thanks Tricia!!!!!!

3 credit cards later...and still no credit showing for me.:confused:

My ticket purchase was at 10:30 AM yesterday. It sounds like most of you credited right away. Is anyone else still waiting????

I emailed Tricia right after it went through and again last night, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure she is working as hard as she can to get all of these credits posted!

Not sure if this is related, but wanted to let you all know. My Disney Visa card called today. They said someone this morning tried to use my card for airline tickets worth over $500. The last transaction I tried to do was for this offer. DOES NOT mean someone took my CC # from that site, but you never know. I have done many offers and shopped at several places, anyone could have taken my #. They cancelled my card and they are sending out another card with a new number (after I finally memorized this one). I am a little upset becuase this is the only credit card I have. If I need a credit card, I do not have one for 5-7 days. :eek:

Angela

I just tried it. Hope it credits and that there are no problems....I'm scared after reading that last post!

O CRAP.. I think I messed this one up. I did not know that they will call you, I put in a fake phone #. I did this on in th super member lounge yesterday afternoon and wondered why I did not recieve credit fast like everyone else. checked this morning and nothing. Just found out they call you from reading this post a couple back. I tried to inactivate my account on lotter and said it could not be closed. I sent them an email with my right # but I don't know if that will help. Do you think they still made the transaction on my credit card. Did you get a email confirming you play. when I look up my account on the site the lotto I played is there New York. So it is in the system. What to do??:headache:

Sorry if my post was confusing - Neteller calls you if you sign up an account with them (for payment), not the lottery site. I was just trying to give a heads up to those having trouble with their credit cards going through, letting them know that the "middle man" is legit and a little about the process.

I just used my Paypal Mastercard since I get cash back with them. I watch that one over any of my other cards. I did the Washington lotto with no problems.

Kim

Help - I am totally confused with this website!!

I get to the page where I'm supposed to "play" and it keeps telling me I need to pick my numbers no matter what I do.

Is there someone who could walk me through this? I feel really stupid - I don't usually have problems like this with this type of site!!!

at the top you can click on quick pick or pick your own numbers. I just did quick pick.

Kim

I think that for some reason I can't pick "Quick Pick" - no matter what I do it keeps asking me for numbers. Even when I select numbers it doesn't work!! Maybe it doesn't like the Safari browser.

Oh well - I think I'm going to give up! Too bad - I was hoping for an easy $14. (at least I never gave them my cc#s)

those of you that get the message that your card was denied, might want to check your account and make sure the charge didn't go through. It happened to me. I never got a confirmations screen etc, but later in the evening (after i finally got it to go through) I saw that the one that morning went through, even though the site said the card was denied.
Still waiting on the credit for SR. the first purchase was through the SM link for $14 and the 2nd one was the regular link for $12.
I am seriously thinking about calling my credit card company and disputing the charge that I never got a confirmation from. But I am waiting to see if I get credit from SR first. If I don't then I will dispute it.

Is anyone having trouble with changing you account to not active? It keeps telling me.. Your account counld not be closed at the moment. You would be notified when your account becomes inactive. I hope I don't get charged agian. Anyone else? And i dont see a # anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter