SSR-New Section?

Great pictures Corrina. Thanks for being adventurous and taking these great pictures. Everything looks so pretty. I can't wait to get there and see it all in person.

Blakely

Hmm, I wonder if they'll have that second building open by May when I go. When I was there in December I took a stroll down the walkway as far as I could go. (It was still being constructed and I use a powerchair so wanted to avoid off-roading.)

The building looked very close to being done. Perhaps a couple more months to fine tune and furnish. Seems it would make a good choice for being fairly close to the Springs, the ferry and yet the new area.

Only issue I guess would be the entrance road. You're better off using the Vacation Club Way entrance instead of that back entrance from DTD and driving all the way around to get in. Assuming you're using your own car, that is.

Must say I'm just eager to get there in May and stroll around the resort. There were some beautiful and huge swans living in the lakes between the Springs and Paddocks. If it hadn't been so chilly, I could see going out for an early morning walkman/stroll & roll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter