• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSW / GH Fans

dischick4778

DIS Veteran
I know you're out there and with less than 63 days to go it's time to chat.

What's your strategy going to be for this year?
Still trying to figure that out.

Who have you met in previous years?
Two years ago was my first year and I didn't get to meet anyone in person. I was a rookie and did not know how any of it worked. Last year I got to meet Rick Hearst, Ingo Rademacher, Chad Brannon, and Kelly Monaco.

Biggest disappointment?
Meeting Ingo. He is amazing to look at but a bit of a snob. He kept asking how many people were left on the line. He wouldn't sign two items even though that is supposedly allowed. And was overall rude to me.

Happiest moment?
Chad was late for a motorcade and still had about 6 people left in his line, one of whom was me. But he didn't rush off anywhere. He stayed and spent time with each of us because he knew how long we had waited for him and he appreciated that. Come back Zander!!!

Feel free to add on any other questions/comments. I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!

Well i have never been before and we are flying out on the Sat. that it starts. However, we don't have to leave for the airport till about 3pm. So I am waiting to see who the GH stars are going to be before i make up my mind that I am going. I hate to waste a park hopper day when i can't stay all day! IF I had known about this when we booked our air i wouldn't be flying out till Sun.! But, we booked way in advance since we were using FFlyer seats.

If Steve Burton (jason) is going to be there I will be there!! I used to say the same thing about Maurice (sonny) but in the last year he has been wearing on my last nerve! I really wish they would have Jason stand up to him on that show!! They keep teasing and making it seem like he might but it never happens!

Can't wait for the list of stars to come out!!

I am waiting for the star list as well. Jason was there two years ago but not last year. And Sonny won't be there b/c his wife is due with their 3rd child. I saw him at a fan event after the emmy's and he pretty much said he wouldn't be there. But I am hoping for Jason & Carly and I'd love to see Rick again.
If you do decide to go that Saturday be sure to get to MGM around 7:30 am. They open early to let people line up. And if you want to meet someone in person you'll need to be there early.
Can't wait!!!

Wanted to let you all know how much some of us wish we were going.I'd love to see the cast of GH and maybe a couple from OLTL.GH is the only soap that I will not miss.If you all take any good pictures e-mail me and I'd gladly pay you for a copy and mailing.We're planning on going Sept.19th,so,there's no way to get back there for SSW.You're very lucky.Have a GREAT TRIP!my e-mail is mickeys_friend@hotmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter