Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

We were not successful in getting an Ogas reservation for our one day at DHs. Anyone had luck using any of the reservation finders or seen people cancelling in days prior? Tell me more about the walk up strategy please!

We were not successful in getting an Ogas reservation for our one day at DHs. Anyone had luck using any of the reservation finders or seen people cancelling in days prior? Tell me more about the walk up strategy please!

People usually cancel closer to the day so definitely keep checking. I was able to snag a res back in Sept about a week out. Alternatively you can use the touring plans res finder to get notified if something opens up but honestly I've never had success with that method although many others have - I just obsessively check the MDE app XD

Good luck!

Oga's has been tough with the lowered capacity. My husband is adamant about an Oga's stop so I am using Mousewatchers (which is paid) and have received very few alerts. But days leading up to seem to provide more of an influx in availability. Good luck!

If it is your highest priority, get to HS before official park open and go to Oga’s first, assuming you are going before early entry for resorts starts. That would be the best chance you’d have to get in, but you’d forfeit low wait times at attractions.

There is a virtual walk up list now. I think it opens with park open. It probably fills quickly. Other sit downs have it too. You have to have location services on for MDE to use it, and be inside the park. Not sure how close you have to be to the establishment.

Is it OK to post on this board when our family is cancelling Oga's reservations? I know that used to be a big thing with all ADRs on the Restaurants board but that section of the board doesn't seem to be active. Or maybe they delete messages after they are up for a bit? I don't know.

Anyway, I have a couple of Oga's that I will be cancelling soon so I'm just checking to see if it's OK to post here before I do it so people can jump on them. ???

(NOTE: I did not stockpile Oga's reservations so please don't jump on me. I booked two for our HS days, thinking my kids would love it but when I mentioned it, they were like "meh." They'd rather go to Docking Bay 7. So now I'm cancelling.)

@CapnJacksGirl I don’t know an official answer to your question but wherever you end up posting I’d love to know. I’ve been trying to get a reservation with no luck for our upcoming trip and if the dates happen to match it would be awesome to give it a try!

Same date window, but our HS day is Tuesday 3/2
Thanks for asking!!

I’m not sure what’s going on with 3/2 but there weren’t any Oga’s at 60+5...but it’s so odd...that morning of booking I could have gotten an Oga’s for any other day of our trip. Unfortunately I couldn’t change our park dates so they didn’t do me any good.

Same date window, but our HS day is Tuesday 3/2
Thanks for asking!!

I’m not sure what’s going on with 3/2 but there weren’t any Oga’s at 60+5...but it’s so odd...that morning of booking I could have gotten an Oga’s for any other day of our trip. Unfortunately I couldn’t change our park dates so they didn’t do me any good.

i had no trouble with any other day either, and I was maybe 40 days out when I started checking. Never anything for Tuesday, but we planned for MK for Tuesday anyway so it worked out.

Now, I just need a decent time for Savi’s for my boys. I have a 9:05 for our second HS day but I do not want to be in a store at that hour, no matter what it’s for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter