Starting Today, Fuel Up Your Tank with this New Menu at Flo’s V8 Café at Disney California Adventure

dina444444

DIS Veteran
That’s right, racers! Cruise on into this Route 66-inspired diner and fuel up on the amazing new menu. Starting today, you’ll find a brand-new lunch and dinner menu at Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. You’ll definitely want to make a pit stop to try these delicious dishes!

Starting with the Pit Stop Classics, you’ll be saying “Ka-Chow!” when you try the amazing Ka-Cheeseburger. This 1/3lb angus beef patty comes served on a sesame seed bun with cheddar cheese, 1000 Island, and caramelized onions. If you’re looking to dine in style, then Ramone’s Low & Slow Club is for you with turkey breast, crispy bacon, avocado-bacon mayo, lettuce, and tomato on toasted white bread. And then there’s the Fin-tastic Tuna Sandwich with albacore tuna salad, lettuce, and tomato on toasted wheat bread.

If comfort food is more your style, then you’ll love the Drive In Dishes. Flo’s Famous Fried Chicken starts off this list and comes with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, and seasonal vegetables. Then there’s the Cobb de Ville Salad with mixed lettuce, turkey breast, crispy bacon, blue cheese, blue cheese, hard boiled egg, corn, and tomatoes all topped with house-made ranch dressing. Fillmore has chipped in on the menu, too, with Fillmore’s Pot Pie! It comes in a flaky pie crust with creamy sweet corn, potato, chiles, and cheddar cheese and is served with fresh fruit.

In addition to the Drive In Dishes and Pit Stop Classics, you’ll love the Checkered Flag Chicken Noodle Soup. And don’t forget to ask about the Blue Plate Specials. These specials aren’t listed on the menu, and you never know what you might find!

For the Jr. Pit Crew, little racers can enjoy a Micro Burger, Chicken Fenders, Mack’s Mac & Cheese, or the Taillight Turkey Slider. All these dishes are served with fresh fruit, baby carrots, and a choice of a small lowfat milk or a small bottle of water.

Now what diner would be complete without some tasty milkshakes? Flo’s Classic Shakes are just the thing to satisfy that sweet craving. Try a vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry shake topped with “Road Gravel” cookies and cream crumbles. You can even get it in a fancy souvenir glass to take home! Also on the dessert menu will be a rotational dessert, starting with the delicious Strawberry Pie.

You can also fill up your tank with refreshing fountain beverages, milk, orange juice, coffee, hot tea, or hot cocoa. For guests over the age of 21, specialty draft beer and wine is also available. Drafts include Victory Prima Pilsner and Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, and whines include Kendall-Jackson VR Chardonnay, Coppola Rosso & Bianco, and Red Sangria.

Once you stop by for a meal, you’ll be revving your engines for more – this new menu starts today at Flo’s V8 Café in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park. Drive on over to Radiator Springs and take these new eats for a test drive!

Source

They didn't list a vegetarian option so I'm really hoping they have veggie patties for the burgers. We love Carsland and spend a lot of time on Maters, but we're not fans of Flos diner because the menu didn't work for us. Hoping this will work for us. Smoke Jumpers no longer serves veggie burgers, so this would be nice.

They didn't list a vegetarian option so I'm really hoping they have veggie patties for the burgers. We love Carsland and spend a lot of time on Maters, but we're not fans of Flos diner because the menu didn't work for us. Hoping this will work for us. Smoke Jumpers no longer serves veggie burgers, so this would be nice.

I think the pot pie is vegetarian.

Aw maaaan! They took my favorite meals off the menu. We come here for not-theme-park food. :-(
That's a bummer. A lot of the Facebook comments were similar. Sounds like the ribs and turkey were popular. I know kitchen space is limited and it's a theme park, but the menus are so limited. Why can't they serve turkey dinners AND burgers like a real diner might?

My gripe with Smoke Jumpers is they added a new veggie offering so they removed the veggie burger. Apparently it's too hard to keep patties in the freezer or offer more than one veggie option. Menus are very limited.

Shows what I know; I thought it sounded promising. :o

The Cobb De Ville is up my alley, as is chicken noodle soup.

Thoughts?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/california-adventure-introduces-new-menu-at-flos-v8-cafe/

I am disappointed, especially by the kids menu. More of the same old "chicken fingers, mac and cheese, and burger" that you get so many other places (and I don't give to my kids). I love the theming of this restaurant so much, and we used to love the menu. We made it through the last changes and still could find a few good items, but this is too much. The menu is just boring.

Very meh-although I love pot pie. I agree-seems like more of the same as everywhere else.

Ugh... I liked the menu when it first opened, then they changed it for the worse, but there were still a couple things I might order. With this new menu, there isn't anything I'd want to order. So disappointing.

Works for us! I presume the fried chicken is the same as the Plaza, score! The club and tuna sandwiches look good, and the addition of chicken noodle soup is good too. I will miss the turkey dip, but this is only a temporary menu for Pixar fest so it will be gone by September anyway.

I will say, thematically, this menu makes WAY more sense.

I just ate at Flo's in late April and both of the things I ordered are gone from the menu. I liked the ribs, so it's too bad that they're gone. The quarter chicken, while good, was very small for the price. I would have preferred to see them go the half chicken route of French Market or Cocina Cucamonga rather than eliminate it. Still, I'd be willing to give the menu a try before saying it's overall better or worse than before. For the kids meal, we only had the mac 'n cheese and that's still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter