Stayed in the Castle LAST NIGHT

Those are amazingly detailed pictures of the castle suite. Thank you for sharing! :wizard:

I am gonna guess they were on Star Tours when they won...

Was I right?

Do I get a prize?

:thumbsup2

Are a lot of people winning from Star Tours? I cant stand that ride but if it gets me the possibility to spend a night at the castle- I am in.....

Are a lot of people winning from Star Tours? I cant stand that ride but if it gets me the possibility to spend a night at the castle- I am in.....

No, its not that a lot of people are winning from Star Tours, its just that I knew where they won.

Hello again!

Thanks for sharing those awesome photos!:thumbsup2

Now how to get picked this upcoming trip:rolleyes1
:cheer2:

Actually a lot of the Cast Members we talked to said that a lot of the Castle winners have come from Star Tours? I can't ride it though. I get motion sickness! Bradley was in the 6th seat in the front row, if anyone was wondering.

Congrats Princess_Belle on your wedding and your stay in Cindy's castle.

Thank you for sharing your day with us!!!

WOW!!!! Thanks so much for sharing pics of your day! CONGRATS on the suite, but most of all a wonderful wedding and marriage!!!!!! :cloud9: :love:

CONGRATULATIONS!
It is so cool that you won a night in the CASTLE!! What a way to remember your pre-wedding night. Congrats on the marriage too...now how about a wedding photo?

We saw you all upstairs at Pizza Planet!!!! My daughter was in awe that you all won the castle suite LOL Congratulations!!!

That is my Husband looking very excited
S5001495.jpg

Well, sure... he's got the remote! :)

Congrats! And the best thing is that Bradley will probably get to pay all the taxes!!!

I thought there were no taxes tied to this prize...that's why the value of it is placed at under $600, so I read..
unless the above poster is just kidding!

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate trip! You know it's all down hill from there don't you?

:rotfl2:

As an eighteen year veteran of that sacred institution I know of which I speak!

Oh wow! What memories! I'm so excited for you and the pictures were great! Thanks for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter