Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Hey niteowl, NICE window. THat was spooky cool. And a night shot with lights! I was hoping to see one of those. Did you do MNSSHP? If so how was it?

monymony3471 said:
Hey niteowl, NICE window. THat was spooky cool. And a night shot with lights! I was hoping to see one of those. Did you do MNSSHP? If so how was it?
I should have taken one in the day so you could see the pictures in the window.

We went on the 29th. It was crowded and hot. It fianlly got better after the 2nd parade which was around 10:45. I posted a few pics on the MNSSHP link on the Theme Park board.

Ok, today's the 50 day mark. I sent out our final payments, and now it's getting very real.

I'm just so giddy today. I've still kept the secret. I look at my boys and just want to hug them for I know what's in store. They look at me and wonder why I'm staring and I just smile. I know they think I'm weird, but I have a secret. A HUGE secret! So, I play the roll as Weird Mom and go about my day. Hey, it beats Crazy Mom anyday.

:banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :yay: :cheer2: :hyper: :dancer: :jumping1:
Thanks for sharing my secret!

Nite0wl71 said:
Hi everyone :wave:

I just got back on Monday. I didn't see Michelle there at all :confused3 I also didn't sign up for the boxes but I did decorate my window :teeth:

Love your window! :love: Thanks for posting the pic.

Here's the window DD8 decorated from Box 4 - she loved doing it. We were on the back of building 3. We didn't see any other DIS windows, but we also didn't have time to explore this time - hope to look around more in Dec.

window-1.jpg

...I sent you an important pm re: box#2!! I hope you get it before you leave for your trip! Have a fabulous time, it was very magical for us last week!!! :wizard:

Niteowl71 - amazing
Angels momma ----I love it!!! (and I saw my stars again :sunny: )

I love looking at the pictures, not the same as being there but kind of close.

angel's momma said:
Here's the window DD8 decorated from Box 4 - she loved doing it. We were on the back of building 3. We didn't see any other DIS windows, but we also didn't have time to explore this time - hope to look around more in Dec.

window-1.jpg
Your window looks familiar to me, I might have seen it. We were also in building 3 Rm 3241 and my DD was in RM 3213.

Nite0wl71 - we were in 3149.

1800wdisney - DD loved the stars. :) I thought she'd put up the butterflies (actually, I thought she'd put up just about everything :teeth: ), but she was very selective, and the stars were one of the first things she decided on.

Love to see those window pics! We're still keeping a secret too! It sure gets harder when I'm trying to pack. Only 8 more days! I sure hope we make it.

angel's momma said:

window-1.jpg

You daughter did such a beautiful job! I love it! Thanks for posting the picture. Where did you find those set of ears?

surprizetrip06 said:
Love to see those window pics! We're still keeping a secret too! It sure gets harder when I'm trying to pack. Only 8 more days! I sure hope we make it.

You might have told us, but I can't remember how are you going to tell?

Based on Michelle's dates, shouldn't they be making the drive home today? I hope they had fun. Can't wait to here all about it. She did start a pre-trip report. It's titled something like, We're driving with two kids? It sounds like it's going to be a good one if you like trip reports.

monymony3471 said:
You daughter did such a beautiful job! I love it! Thanks for posting the picture. Where did you find those set of ears?

Thank you :)

We got the ears at the Chapeau in MK because she wanted her name on them, but the POP gift shop had them. Quite a few of the shops had them, but not all did.

I hope this works! I was in Box 5 9/20-9/26.

Box 5 REALLY needs more DISNEY stuff in it if you are trying to decide what to take. There is a bunch of cute Luau themed stuff, and I added a bunch of DIS stuff: lots of green curling ribbon, green crepe paper, some green tissue paper and also 2 banners PRINCESS PARTY with the princesses and HAPPY BIRTHDAY with Tink, and a long strand of lights. There was also a short strand of lights already in there. There were also some cute Disney Window Clings in there and a strand of the HDMH garland. There is tape and scissors. I also left my Mickey Head poster that you see in my photo and a copy of the DIS Addiction sign that is in my siggy and was on my window.

Oh, there was also a small foam tack board on a magnet that I put on the door, but the heat melted the glue and it kept getting separated from the magnet. I think I also left a small green tote bag that I put on the door with Mickey Heads and tape for people to sign. I only got a few signed. The bag is just big enough for the Mickey Heads. There were also a few suction cups with hooks in the bag.

I also left a Disney Princess plastic tablecloth that could have figures cut out of it, or put on the table for fun!

When I left I put it in a HUGE Disney Shopping Bag because it had already outgrown the original box and bag. If anyone going has a better idea for a larger box or bag, it could probably use it!

Here is my window. We were in building 5 at the back facing Hourglass Lake. It is so beautiful back there! But I doubt that anyone walked back there to see our window.

PopWindow.jpg
[/IMG]

I put the lights around the MH so that it would light up as a MH at night. BUT, we weren't around much to plug them in. I didn't leave them on after we went to sleep because I am really paranoid about fire hazards. The leftover lights were on the carpet so it just scared me. I also didn't get a photo of the lights on because my camera was causing problems.

Popwindow2.jpg
[/IMG]

I had originally planned to leave the princess cutouts in the box, but my girls threw a fit and wanted to keep them to bring next time so we brought them home for our "Disney Trip Box". The Disney figures on the ledge were also ours. DD kept playing with the towel animals so they are all knocked over in the picture--we had a seal and 2 bunnies wait for us in the room when we checked in. Our entire area had them in the window as we walked to the room.
PopWindow3.jpg
[/IMG]

lovetoscrap-LOVE YOUR WINDOW PICS!!!!!

(Man is it hard to type with a 2 year old trying to climb up you)

Any disers sign your mickey heads?

"Box 5 REALLY needs more DISNEY stuff in it if you are trying to decide what to take."

I was wondering about what was in the box. I am going decoration shopping this weekend for box 5 so now I know what to look for. I will be going during Christmas time so I am bringing some Christmas type decorations, but also making a red, green and white mickey head garland that I will leave. (Yes I am copying the idea!!!) Was there a notebook in there for everyone to sign? If not I can put one in. I'm shopping tomorrow, so I will post after I get back and let all of your box 5ers know what I found. Wish me luck!!!!

disnygrl30 said:
"Box 5 REALLY needs more DISNEY stuff in it if you are trying to decide what to take."

I was wondering about what was in the box. I am going decoration shopping this weekend for box 5 so now I know what to look for. I will be going during Christmas time so I am bringing some Christmas type decorations, but also making a red, green and white mickey head garland that I will leave. (Yes I am copying the idea!!!) Was there a notebook in there for everyone to sign? If not I can put one in. I'm shopping tomorrow, so I will post after I get back and let all of your box 5ers know what I found. Wish me luck!!!!

Good Luck! :goodvibes

disnygrl30 said:
" Was there a notebook in there for everyone to sign?

There is a notebook in there. It was fun to read the reports from others. Also there is a disposable camera to take photos of the window that will eventually be sent back to the box starter.

There was also a few extra things like some ponchos that someone didn't use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter