• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Big hug for Michelle...missed you and I can't wait to see your pic's...sorry you didn't get a box...bad cleaning lady at POP front desk for being so thorogh. :wave2:

Patsfan.........OMG YOUR WINDOW IS INCREDIBLE. I may use your idea as an inspiration for my home window for Halloween!!! (five lime green mickey heads for you, or lime green star's which ever you prefer) Nice job! :thumbsup2

I don't know how to quote multiple people. So, I will thank all that complemented our window. We had fun doing it. Looking at the pictures, it looks messy.... but I let my 4-5 year old "help" on the door and the bottom of the window with her own creations.

I'm sure when I develop my film I may have pics of inside our room. We had a plastic door cover on the back of the door with mickey and donald and mickey spiders that was in that coffin halloween party in a box from DS a couple of years back, and we had a princess party banner over the beds in honor of our DD's birthday. Last, I had another set of those halloween mickey, goofy, and donald cutouts taped to the light over the table. It got us in the mood. :banana:

Now, when home, I have the plastic door coverings in my daughters windows looking out! I love having Mickey, Donald and Goofy in my house looking out at me when I return home! They are just white and black so they look cool with light shining through them at night! Good thing she still sleeps in our room so I can leave her lights on! :rolleyes1

Anyone order their photos from Winkflash.com and if so how hard is it to do and how long does it take to arrive? thanks!!! :teeth:

I'm not exactly sure which ones she did get, but i know she got a BAG and my box and that was it. so whoever had theirs in a bag, it got through!! :teeth:

I guess box #2 is MIA....It is kinda unusual, because it is a foam ice cooler...would you like me to call Pop and try to chase it down?? Do you think it was left for you or Susan? PM me with any info and I will give them a call!

Thanks,
Stephanie

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Anyone order their photos from Winkflash.com and if so how hard is it to do and how long does it take to arrive? thanks!!! :teeth:

I have the same question - but for PhotoBucket.com ???

Anyone?

I'm not exactly sure which ones she did get, but i know she got a BAG and my box and that was it. so whoever had theirs in a bag, it got through!! :teeth:

I think there were a couple of bags. I had seen somewhere on this thread that there was a Tink bag, and when I received box #1 it was a Mickey gift bag. Llbelle had added lots of stuff, then I added to it too, so it was overflowing when it was my turn to leave it for pixiepower, so I put the Mickey bag inside a larger Mickey shopping bag. Hope this helps figure out which bag it may be.

I am trying to figure out which photo company to use too... snapfish, or shutterfly? I have already downloaded the software from shutterfly, and love it, and like the fact they use fuji paper, but then I went looking on snapfish and it's cheaper per print. I hadn't concidered the others. All suggestions would be welcome!

My fiancee and I want to decorate our window once we have seen the pics on here! I am new to the boards so am I allowed to get in on the boxes? And also can somone please tell me how to put a signature at the bottom?>

ALright Susan said it was just one bag, not sure what was on it though.

as far as box 2, it was not MIA, the person just left without my info and i do not check the boards while on vacay so she left it for someone else, but we have not heard from that person yet or where it ended up going?? :confused: soooo we just have to wait and see and then i think i will have to make some major adjustments. For now i am not taking on any new names to fill in gaps, ONLY at the end of some boxes, since i am going to try and get rid of many of them. I HATE doing this, but it's the only way to keep an eye on everything.

I think if i had gone down WITHOUT anything i would have been terrible disappointed, SO i want to avoid that happening!!

There are many people here that are going down relying on the boxes,so they don't bring anything down.
-----------------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ

BOXERS-->

If for some reason you arrive at the POP and recieve your box, and DO NOT want to participate anymore, PLEASE just go ahead and put the next persons name on it right away. don't bother taking it to your room b.c it may get lost or what not.

NEXT I am thinking maybe in order to sign up I PERSONALLY will collect all the NAMES of ALL the people and distribute it to the people they should go to.

SO IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR A DATE you MUST give me your first and last name on the ressie up front.

Cell phone #'s really won't help since if someone forgets to bring the name of the person with them they will most likely have forgotten the cell # too.

As soon as Susan gets back and we can see where the boxes are and which ones are which i will do a MAJOR overhaul of everything :teeth:

thanks for baring with me!!

DMM - I use Winkflash all the time. One tip - I edit my pics before I upload them to Winkflash - pics are easy to upload and it only takes a few days to get my order. I did have an issue with some pics not arriving last year (right around the end of November so I think it may have been Christmas picture time) but they quickly rushed reprints to me. I love the $.99 shipping - so worth it when you have hundreds of prints.

HTH

Has anyone heard back from Box/Bag 5 after me?? It was also in a VERY large Mickey Shopping bag because it was starting to overflow.

I left it for i hrt mickey the day before we left. I forgot to check and see if it had been picked up or find her and ask. We didn't even get a chance to go around the resort again and look for decorations. :sad1: I swear next trip I am going to insist on 10 days--there just never seems to be enough time for all I really want to do and relaxing and "smelling the roses" always gets pushed off the list first. Our last 2 days were absolutely hectic--especially the morning we were leaving. If I hadn't been flying I would have seen about staying a few extra days!

I wonder if there is any chance that because the missing box was in a foam cooler POP threw it away on accident, thinking someone might have left food in it??????

Ash1569, what are your travel dates?
------------

ALRIGHT here is the new revised boxes and we will know more once susan gets back on the 12!! so for now this is what i have got.

IF you are on these lists PLEASE contact ME via PM with your FIRST AND LAST name on the reservation so that i can keep the running main list and I will contact the people on the list :teeth:

Box 1
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams 12/19-12/27
Al And Kate's Mom 12/30-1/6
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007

Box 2
We Love Disney on 10/6-10/12
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-20
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
Dean556 4/19-4/29
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007

Box 4
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26
KAtGarcia 12/27-1/1
JCEMOM 1/22-1/30
CLOSED ADD to BOX 2

Box 5
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
KATE716 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-12/16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22
Stenickar 12/23-12/31
CLOSED ADD TO BOX 1

Once we hit 2007we should be back down to 2 boxes :teeth:

I HRT Mickeys bag WAS NOT recieved by Susan when i talked to her last. But that was also a few days ago, so maybe things have changed!

Ash1569, what are your travel dates?
------------

ALRIGHT here is the new revised boxes and we will know more once susan gets back on the 12!! so for now this is what i have got.

IF you are on these lists PLEASE contact ME via PM with your FIRST AND LAST name on the reservation so that i can keep the running main list and I will contact the people on the list :teeth:

Box 1
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams 12/19-12/27
Al And Kate's Mom 12/30-1/6
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007

Box 2
We Love Disney on 10/6-10/12
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-20
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
Dean556 4/19-4/29
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007

Box 4
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26
KAtGarcia 12/27-1/1
JCEMOM 1/22-1/30
CLOSED ADD to BOX 2

Box 5
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
KATE716 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-12/16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22
Stenickar 12/23-12/31
CLOSED ADD TO BOX 1

Once we hit 2007we should be back down to 2 boxes :teeth:

April 14-21!! Can you please tell me how to get a signature at the bottom so I can add a countdown?

Box 4 was a large Tink gift bag.

I took it down the night before Susan was arriving & the CM confirmed the name & check in date info, so I'm hoping Susan got it.

DMM, I PM'd you my name for Box 5.

EVERYONE thanks soooo much for already PMing me your name info!!! how FABULOUS!!! Box 5 is almost all NAMED!!! :woohoo:

---------------
Ash1569
---------------

To get a siggie, go to the top of the page and you will see USER CP click on that and you are in your Control Panel.

THEN on the left hand side of that screen you will see EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE

and BOOM there you go!!

there are tickers available at Tickerfactory.com V50.net and some other great sites!! :teeth:

i will check my date availability!!

Ash1569 i DO have availability for you in BOX 1.

In order to add you to the MAIN LIST

PLEASe PM me your FIRST and LAST name that is on the RESERVATION :teeth: Thanks!

Michelle,
I PMed you my info. Hopefully everything works itself out!

On Winkflash, I love them! You can't beat the $.99 shipping. There is also a code for $.05 prints for your first 75 for new customers. I don't know which will save more money, but thought I'd throw that out. They've always had a quick turnaround for me and the quality has always been good.

We leave Friday! I haven't packed a single thing yet. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter