Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

IMG_0499.jpg

What a ride!!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
TTHE MISSING BOX HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!

The missing box has finally been found htanks to DustBall who called the FD. It was left for someone NOT on the window box list and NEVER picked up :sad2: so it's just sitting there!!

Okay, I feel sick to my stomach. Did I screw this box (box 5) up somehow????? :confused3 :confused3 I am the last person confirmed here to have had it. I have gone back through this thread and checked the lists, and the posts, and checked my PM's and my notes from the trip. I could swear that I had the right name on it, but I wasn't feeling well and things were a little hectic-- Did I put the wrong name on the bag ???? I was also in the fridge swap, but my notes were really clear and the swaps were on different days so I really thought that I did it right.

I feel terrible if I have caused all this trouble. :guilty: :worried: :sad:

AUGHHH!!! Love2Scrap...NOOOOOO NOOOO!!! it was not you!!! it was box 2 that was supposed to come to me!!! don't worry :hug: please!!! your box is good and fine :teeth:

Okay :cool1: ! Since we were talking about the box with the camera being missing that arkmomma (mommy? something like that???) started--box 5--I was afraid that it was missing also and I screwed it up. I haven't seen any posts from anyone about it since I got back. I did have it and the camera was in there with her Pirates journal when I left it.

I feel better now (actually I can feel a bad cold coming on so I don't feel much better--just not sick to my stomach) I know--TMI!!! :rotfl2: I promise to stop responding while under the influence of cold medicine. :crazy:

Next time the boxes need GPS locator devices in them!!!!!

I'm soooo glad everything has worked out. :thumbsup2 Y'all are such nice folk! But for a while there this thread was making my head spin! I get dizzy trying to figure out who's getting added to what box where. Can't imagine how DMM feels!

I'm allowing myself to start getting excited about my trip now since it's less than 60 days away! :woohoo: Can't wait to see the world at Christmas time - and can't wait to decorate our window!

Mony - do you still have my information? I think you accidentally double PM'd once and I just shrugged it off thinking you probably just didn't realize it until later. So just double-checkin' with ya.

Have a good week-end everybody! :wave:

:tink:

I had gone online and bought the special window cling paper for car window decals. It was fairly cheap and they shipped it within 24 hours, free.

Then I found pictures that I liked and copied them to file. When printing, I set the printer to transparency and had the picture reversed.

And viola!

pugdog said:
So is box 2 around anywhere or will I be SOL in December?

Box 2 is fine. :)

Box 2
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-1/20
Cathryn Rose 1/25-1/28
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
Dean556 4/19-4/29
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007

We_Love_Disney divided everything up to keep all of the boxes going.

We_Love_Disney - glad your pumpkin works! But I can't take credit for it - I copied that info from a post & saved it in case my pumpkin ever went to a red x.

WE've had a drop out and need to replace the spot if anyone can find someone! thanks!

Box 1
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
MyLilNikita 12/4-12/7
FakeReadHed 12/8-16
Taekwondo Mom 12/17-19
LyWilliams 12/19-12/28
XXXXXHEREXXXXX
JCEMom 1/21-1/29
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
Ash1569 4/14-4/21 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Clara Bug 7/16-7/20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter