Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Michelle, Sorry to hear about your Uncle. We'll keep you in our thoughts!

We have arrived at Pop and our Box 5 was waiting upon our return. I can't believe everything that is in here! I did an inventory of the box, so this is what I found!

Box 5 Contents

The Camera and Pirates Journal are in this Box!

There was some candy in the box that has mysteriously disappeared! (Thanks!)

Sting of Orange twinkle lights
White twinkle lights
Extension cord
Green foam
Princess placemat
Glue sticks
Halloween confetti
Mickey Confetti
Green, black, orange, and Halloween streamers
Big green poster
Flowered bag
Green foam visors
Spiderwebs
Deco Snow Spray
Lime, purple, black and orange curling ribbon
Tinkerbell Happy Birthday Banner
Princess Party banner
Luau banner and decorations
Princess door cover
Paper clips
Craft wire
Pens
Small empty notepad
Calendar magnets
Collector cards from Cars
Small A’s Stamp
Stuffed Mickey Mouse
Letter Stickers
Window Clings – princess, pooh, smiley faces, Halloween, green mickey head, the gang, pop, Mickey, Pluto, Welcome Home pop
Small Battery Halloween pumpkin
Two green cork boards
7 panchos
Lime tissue wrap
TONS of HD mickey heads
Nemo and plain balloons
Princess treatbags
3 pairs scissors
suctions cup hooks
scotch tape – four rolls
packing box tape

I will add:
White erase board
Suction Cup hooks
Halloween garland
Foam magnets (Mickey, Pooh, Cinderella)
Magnet roll
Princess and pooh magnets
Small Magnet letters
Glow sticks and headbands. (They say bunny ears, but just round out your glows and they look more like Mouse ears. Each band takes three glows, one around and one for each ear)

We’ve outgrown our box and I’ll have to put some stuff in another box, so you’ll actually have 2 boxes on arrival from Box 5!

We managed to keep the secret from the girls! We're going on an Illuminations cruise tonight and we're having a wonderful time!

Mimi aka Surprizetrip06

Thanks for the Box 5 report mimif1! :)

DD will never be able to decide what to use from all of that!

Yay, the camera's there. :Pinkbounc

english rose 47 said:
Michele I PM 'd you as you asked did you get it. Hey Ash you can make ADR's tomorrow if thats your 180 window. Lucky you!!
Yes I am making them in the morning then I will be here to post on them! I am sooooo excited!

GoofyBaby
Please PM me with your first and last name on the reservation and i will put you on the list, PLEASE PLEASE let me know ASAP if you are not able to find room at POP though, so that i can give that space to someone else. There is only 1 spot left for those dates :) thanks!!

Michelle,

PM sent! :teeth:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Not sure if anyone is following my trip report, but in case not, i just wanted to mention i may not be around until Monday. My uncle was found shot to death in his home yesterday and the family is dealing with that. THanks everyone :hug:

How awful! I am so sorry for your loss.

:wave2: hi everyone! i would like to thank everyone for your kind words and PMs :teeth: :goodvibes:

----------

UPDATES!!!:

Box 1
We Love Disney 10/6-10/12
AshAlyTwins 11/30-12/3
MyLilNikita 12/4-12/7
FakeReadHed 12/8-12/16
LyWilliams 12/19-12/28
GoofyBaby 1/17-1/22
JCEMom 1/21-1/29
Praise2Him 1/30-2/6 2007
NewFie2000 2/9/2007-2/17/2007
Ash1569 4/14-4/21 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/3 2007
Clara Bug 7/16-7/20
Box 2
We Love Disney on 10/6-10/12
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
PugDog 12/6-1/20
Cathryn Rose 1/25-1/28
Aksunshine 2/9-2/14 2007
Dean556 4/19-4/29
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5 2007
Karla63 6/1-6/10 2007

Box 4
We Love Disney 10/3-10/12
DGBOOS 10/15-10/22
MommyEsq 10/26-10/30
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
Mousebit 12/9-12/16
ShellyMouse 12/16-12/26
KAtGarcia 12/27-1/1
CLOSED ADD to BOX 2
Box 5
Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
MonyMony3471 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 11/30-12/10
Angel'sMomma 12/9-12/16
JulieGirl1 12/16-12/22
Stenickar 12/23-12/31
CLOSED ADD TO BOX 1

windowdeccombined.jpg

This should be a better view of the window. Although, I don't know how many people were able to see it. We had the room behind the 60's guy's crotch. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We have a free day when we check in on the 24th, no tickets, just a free day. I'm making it a point to walk around just to look at the resort and window peep!

I got my ME package yesterday. It's all falling into place!

lovetoscrap said:
Has anyone heard back from Box/Bag 5 after me?? It was also in a VERY large Mickey Shopping bag because it was starting to overflow.

I left it for i hrt mickey the day before we left. I forgot to check and see if it had been picked up or find her and ask. We didn't even get a chance to go around the resort again and look for decorations. :sad1: I swear next trip I am going to insist on 10 days--there just never seems to be enough time for all I really want to do and relaxing and "smelling the roses" always gets pushed off the list first. Our last 2 days were absolutely hectic--especially the morning we were leaving. If I hadn't been flying I would have seen about staying a few extra days!

I wonder if there is any chance that because the missing box was in a foam cooler POP threw it away on accident, thinking someone might have left food in it??????

Hi All, :wave2:

Sorry I am just now checking in... Getting back in the work mode after 11 days is really hard.... Anyway, I did get the bag and loved my Mickey head w/DIS name on it.... I hardly used any of the decorations because I had brought lots of Halloween. I had orange lights and orang, black, purple and lime green streamers in the window. But not sure anyone but Patsfan7 and Antss2001 seen my window. No one else signed my door. I really had a great time and even got lots of towel animals. I will try to post pictures soon.

i_hrt_mickey said:
Hi All, :wave2:

Sorry I am just now checking in... Getting back in the work mode after 11 days is really hard.... Anyway, I did get the bag and loved my Mickey head w/DIS name on it.... I hardly used any of the decorations because I had brought lots of Halloween. I had orange lights and orang, black, purple and lime green streamers in the window. But not sure anyone but Patsfan7 and Antss2001 seen my window. No one else signed my door. I really had a great time and even got lots of towel animals. I will try to post pictures soon.
Cant wait to see the pics!

Wow, we are slacking. No posts in over 19 hours. Enough of that. I have 36 more days! WOOOOO Whoooooooo!

Then 10 days of vacation!!!!!

monymony3471 said:
I have 36 more days! WOOOOO Whoooooooo!

Then 10 days of vacation!!!!!

I'm jealous! I can't wait to get that close! February just still seems sooooo far away! Thank God for the Dis Boards - they certainly help pass the time! :goodvibes

Is anyone else getting double notification of the messages posted on the DISboards? It has been happening for a couple of days now. :confused3

stenickar said:
Is anyone else getting double notification of the messages posted on the DISboards? It has been happening for a couple of days now. :confused3

It happens to me all the time. Some times I even get triples or quads! I have a "disboard" folder set up in my email program so it all goes to it's own space and doesn't disrupt my normal email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter