Streetmosphere Photos!

Disneynut322

DIS Veteran
I absolutely LOVE Streetmosphere, we've had many funny experiences with them! I have taken countless pictures of them! They are hilarious! I'd love to see pictures of your experiences with them! If you would like to share your stories, I would love to hear about them! My favorites are Francis Floot, Otto Von Bohn Bahn, Paige Turner, and Alberto Dante! Who are yours?

Here are a few to start us off!

P1070839.jpg

DSCF1449.jpg

P1080629-1.jpg

P1080610.jpg

P1080604.jpg

I love streetmosphere too! I don't have any pics though...not any recent ones anyway. Maybe if I have time to bust out the old albums and scan some later...otherwise, I'll just keep checking here to see other peoples pics!! Keep 'em coming!

Sorry if these are kind of big...these guys all from MGM, and Mobile Muppet Lab at EPCOT.

Picture308.jpg
Picture306.jpg

Picture305.jpg
Picture304.jpg

and my favorite:

Picture303.jpg

Picture270.jpg

DSCF1999.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

DSCF2003.jpg

DSCF2009.jpg

Rosie is our favorite. She chose our friend Mark to be her Prince Charming. It was the funniest thing have ever seen. The broomstick in the picture was supposed to be the horse they rode away on. I will never forget this. It was the best part of our trip.

January 2007, DH was chosen to star in a movie by Flavio Fellini. His co-star was Vivian Dish, and his stunt double was Officer William Club. Here's one of the pictures I took during the shoot.

Dscf3935.jpg

Officer Club and I go back further than January. He gave me a ticket a couple of years ago. He's really my favorite, but Flavio and Vivian are close behind.

The most DiVine streetmosphere in the Animal Kingdom!!
divine.jpg

One of the actors making over my friend's baby
Streetmosphere3.jpg

Streetmosphere1.jpg

The Mayor of Mainstreet
Streetmosphere2.jpg

Here's mine:

P1010805.jpg
The talent agent came to our area when we were waiting for the parade to begin. He started talking to the girl next to us and was going to "hire" her. He even had a "contract" for her to sign. It was hilarious!

P1010451.jpg
Bucky is my favorite. He was so funny - we were (again) waiting for the parade to begin and he stops in front of us and he starts asking where we all were from; but no one said anything to him. So I piped up and said "well I'm from Virginia" and he sang a song for me. Then everyone wanted to get into the act. :)

They really make it what it is there and very often the highlight of a WDW trip. Great pictures everyone. :thumbsup2

This was the first time I had seen streetmosphere and they were great! Here are some of my pics of them.

3daygetaway707269.jpg

3daygetaway707270.jpg

3daygetaway707271.jpg

3daygetaway707272.jpg

3daygetaway707273.jpg

Sorry they are so big. I dont know how to resize :confused3

my favorite thing to do wile taking a break is watching the preformers!! great pics everyone!!

we had a blast this July with this lady. She made fun of all of us! She and DH were joking about him being her former boyfriend and got my youngest to call her 'Mommy' only to remark that it was better that she had a wet nurse (me!) to care for her because she felt no bond. She also made fun of my dad's sandals and socks and my DH's Crocs sandals ("rubber shoes"). He had on a Hawaiian shirt and she commented on him "wearing the plants in the family". It was really great how quick and fast she was comedically :rotfl: Of course we loved it because we are always joking and kidding with each other :rotfl2:

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

She would kick up her leg and say "POW!" and tell my Dad that she saw he couldn't take his eyes off of them :lmao:

IMG_7318.jpg

We also love watching the Streetmosphere actors, it is a highlight of our trip. They really are good at what they do. I have lots more pics but need to transfer them from disks, thankfully I was able to salvage them after my computer died. Sorry :offtopic: Back up your pics!

091.jpg

090.jpg

I actually have a pic of me with the guy with the round glasses taken in 1992 on my first trip to Disney, playing the same or very similar role!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter