Summer 2006

MBFergie

Insane Mom
I need to talk to another person who has to wait 2 more years before going on the Magic! We can form a support group to get us through. Anybody else out there waiting on the 2006 dates to come out?

When do you want to go? (Mid July)
Western or Eastern? (Eastern)
Kids-Age in 2006 (DS-10, DD-15)

I'm here - we want to go late October 2006. We would prefer Western, but will go on whatever 7 day includes October 19, as that is our 10th anniversary and we are splurging! From what I can tell, my guess is that October 19 will occur on an Eastern sailing, but you never know what they will do with the schedule!

By then, our kids will be: DD - 8, DD - 6, DS - 4, DS - 3. We are going to try to get a Cat. 1 or 2 for the event - if we can stomach the cost - even with 2 years to save!

Waiting for August 2006 Eastern or Western- I am flexible as long as I can have room 8532!!! It will be DH, DD (who will be just shy of 16) and myself....Luckily we have a June 2005 Wonder Cruise to tide us over or I would go nuts!!!!

Laura

I am really wanting to kick myself for not booking a summer 2005 3 night cruise. I had Donna searching for all sorts of dates during the school year for a 3 night but never thought about next summer...duh! We booked a 7 night in December 2005 that we will push to the summer 2006.

Wonder if I would get any onboard credit now for a 3 night. Doubt it!!

Hi,

I'm going on the 11/6/04 Western and am thinking about seeing if I can book for November 2006 for the Land and Sea. I'd like to rebook while on the ship so I can get the discount and shipboard credit.

My whole family, which includes my mom and dad, sister, brother-in-law and their two kids, me and my DH are wanting to go in June or July of 2006. My DH and I are going in Sept 2005. Do we know when the dates and prices will be available for 2006?

I called DCL today and they told me toward the end of the year they would have the 2006 rates out. Donna onboard told me that the rates would be out around the begining of September. So to answere the question...who knows. I know I will keep checking weekly and will let ya'll know. I am trying to get my whole family to go for my parents 50th anniversary.

Marie, I, too, am waiting for 2006 dates. It's possible that "early" 2006 (maybe dates through April) might be released soon and if Disney does that as it has in the past, most likely the remainder of 2006 will be opened at the end of the year. HTH

We wanted July 05 but have no desire for the west coast cruise. We are now waiting for 7/02/06 and waiting and waiting..........

DW & I are waiting to book July' 06 for our 25th anniversary cruise(see countdown below). Specifically wanting July 9th, four day. That would put us on CC on the exact day of our 25th (July 11th). Can't get much better than that.

Since July '06 is so far away, we're taking a five-day trip to the World next February to tide us over.

:wave: Hi MBFergie and everyone else,

I need a support group too! DH, DD4 Ally, DD1 Rebecca, & I are all excited for our cruise that is 2 years away.

I am tempeted to go in Oct. 2005, but we just bought a new car, are remodeling our kitchen, etc... It is hard to wait. I think I will feel better once we pay our deposit.

We are planning on doing a Western 7 day. :cool:

When we cruise DD Ally will be 6 (almost 7)
DD Rebecca will be just turned 4.....

seems so far away::yes::

Susan

May 2006

We have faxed for a cat 3 for my grandmother, Dh,myself, dd and ds. My mother and aunt went for a cat 4 near the cat 3. I hope when the dates are realeased we get what we want.

It would be the 4 day cruise starting May 21 if the schedule stays the same.

Ds turns 5 on may 24 2006 and myself, dd,dh and my aunt have bdays in May, as well.

Originally posted by MommaluvsDis
June, 2006
The Eastern on the Magic
DS's High School Graduation Present (his idea!)

Our oldest is graduating from High School too!! Although it wasn't his idea to go on another cruise, it was dh's idea. Dh figured it would be the last vacation for us all for a while since ds will go to college, etc. It's one of the reasons we're going to do 7-day back-to-back cruises. I faxed Inventory Control when we got back from our cruise in June and as soon as those dates open up we're changing our booking. I can't wait!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My DS also graduates from high school in June 2006 and we are planning on the Eastern for his graduation present, too! We can't wait for the schedule to come out so we can lock it our plans.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Has anybody else ever booked this early for a cruise? I'm trying to guess at the prices....thinking since kids will be older I may spend time on a veranda by myself!!! Ahhh..peace and quite. Surprisingly, we loved out Cat 9 room this past cruise and didn't miss the veranda at all, but the kids will be on there own more in 2006 so I may have more "ME" time to fill. (okay, maybe i'm just hoping and wishing!!)

I wish they would just tell us when eastern and western cruise will be!

Marie

We also are waiting for either late June or early July 2006. We want to do the Western again. We just came back from the Eastern and thought the ports of call on the Western were much nicer. Can't wait to book!!

What did you like better about the western. We've done the eastern 2x and love the extra sea day. Since we live so close to Key West it holds no appeal, but I would love to go to Cozomel.

I received an email from All Seas, they expect the summer 2006 rates to be out real soon. When I called they said in the next 3-4 weeks...YEAH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter