Summer 2006

Its a bunch of us who were on the Aug 28 Western this yr and are doing a reunion cruise. We just booked the AUG 19 special itinerary... Maybe we will see you there

Doreen

Originally posted by MBFergie
What did you like better about the western. We've done the eastern 2x and love the extra sea day. Since we live so close to Key West it holds no appeal, but I would love to go to Cozomel.

We could care less about Key West but we had a great time snorkeling in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. In Cozumel we went to Chakkannab (sP?) State Park and thought it was great. The extra day at Sea was nice on the Eastern but we had other mishaps and just had the best vacation ever when we went on the Western. Just our preference.

We're booked in for the 7 Day Eastern on July 8th/06! :tongue:

We are booked for the Special Western Cruise on 7/22/06. 2 days at Castaway Cay - I can't wait!

We are on the Magic for the "regular" Western cruise on June 17, 2006, with shocking summer rates. But I could not pass it up!

We are booked on the first "Special Western" itinerary on May 27, 2006. We will have a almost 16 (son)and an almost 12 (daughter) with us.

Pam

We're booked on the Special Western Caribbean cruise 8/19/06. Two days at Castaway Cay. Yea!!! Can't wait :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter