Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

Originally posted by Belle0101
I'm keeping it up - I just hope I don't keep it up so far that people think I'm a snob. :snooty:

Never! Just make sure to tilt down a little during rain storms! ::yes::

Just wanted to let my secret pal know I just printed up her list and packing it for Disney. I'm sure I'll find something down there.::yes::

Just a little side note here...I am leaving for Florida in a week and won't be back until June 23rd, so my first package will be a few days late going out. I am sure my person won't mind though as I will do my shopping at Disney!! ;):)

Oooh, I hope it's me!

Although, whoever gets the "late" package will know his/her secret pal is Beanie!

;) ;)

Lori

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for the first package is just a week away.

:Pinkbounc

My package is just about ready, but I still can't figure out what kind of "clue" to put in. :confused:

I'll send you a PM with some suggestions.

Where do I post "sent"???? Here or is there another place:teeth:

Where do I post "sent"????
This is the official exchange thread, so you can post it here if you would like. We usually don't post when we've sent for this one because it is a secret exchange. Once we've received our first package we usually try to guess who our secret pal is.

Just a friendly reminder that Monday is the deadline for the first round of packages. If you can't meet the deadline, then please mail your package ASAP. Please post when you have received your first package and make a guess as to who you think your secret pal is.

Here is a list of participants:

J&D
candylover
eller
naisy68
mickeyfan1
shelbyjosh
TEK224
dtuleya
patsal
AMaloy314
WDWMom
Beanie
shoppie
jcemom
clhcpaca
rafikimom
eeyore74
Mal
Dznypal

:D

I know from whom I recieved, too. But just to tell you all what it is:

A wooden box shaped like a book, painted red, with mickey paper decopaged (sp) inside and out. Extremely cute. Unside the box was a book, a novel about a woman trying to write a romance novel (my favorite type of book), a very beautiful bookmark, and a siver fabric bag containing a small round mirror which has the Mickey Icon etched into it, well actually the icon is plain, the etching makes is around it. Anyway, someone is very craft talented.

Edited for crappy typing!

Reedited to add I know my pal's identity!!!!!

I'm so excited! I got a box in the mail today!

I'm not yet ready to make a guess, but I'm going to do a little snooping around to see if I can figure it out.

Whoever you are, thank you very much! I love the stickers, especially the Toy Story ones! The zoo stickers and die cuts are going to be great for all my pictures of my little guys this summer. It is going to be alot of fun to use them at the next crop! (I'm saving the Mickey stickers until after our trip!!).

We've been half-heartedly working on potty training, but had been planning on hitting it hard next week after swimming lessons are over! The Pull-ups and 'tints' couldn't have come at a better time! Since my little guy is not even interested, I'm sure that the coupons are going to come in VERY handy as well!

I haven't yet added all the coupons that you sent me into my coupon file. There are so many that it is going to take a while!!

Whoever you are....THANK YOU! :hug:

Now to see if I can figure out who you are.....

Ok, I've narrowed it down to 5, but that is as far as I can get. Here is where I stand now.... it could be J&D, candylover, mickeyfan1, TEK224, or clhcpaca. That's the best I can do. If I HAD to make a guess, it would be J&D based on the diapers and stay at home mom knowlege.

edited to include my guess.

If I HAD to make a guess, it would be J&D based on the diapers and stay at home mom knowlege.
I am not a stay at home mom. As a matter of fact, I'm not even a mom YET. ;)

Hope more packages arrive this week! :Pinkbounc

:teeth: This exchange is so much FUN!

I am not gonna say till more people have made their guesses. It makes it so much more fun!

I haven't got mine yet but I'm sure it's on the way. I sure had fun shopping for my secret pal - I hope they like it!

That is what my DS used to call the UPS Man when he was a toddler and we lived far away from Grandma! WOW! How did you know today was my last day of teaching/corecting/paperwork--A basketful of wonderful Margarita fixin's. I only have to get up and go in to check my next year's assignment and disconnect my computer, so I may have to enjoy some tonight! As for guesses, I have to do a little more digging and maybe I can post my guess tomorrow!
Mystery pal, whoever you are, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:drinking1 :scratchin

To my mystery pal: Your package shipped a bit late, my sister had to go and have her baby and that kinda threw everything off for me since I was her coach until her DH drove 6 hours back from work!:crazy:

Now, I think I can try to guess--after snooping around a bunch I think it may be jcemom?! If it is Thank You Tracey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter