Super Sports and More Swap CLOSED - COMPLETE

I'm good with 7 in a group-I'm in museum and camping

Add me to the beach group, please
mats and tags

Thanks, Vicki

Oh go on then - stick me in beach too :rolleyes1

And can you change my scout to tag and poem please (its actually a quote from BP). Susie - is your scarf also yellow?

Hi! I'm in the scout group and my DS wears a dark blue shirt, light blue neckerchief and he has dark brown hair. :) I wear a tan shirt (do you care?) :lmao:

I also I'm ok with 7 in a group. :)

Since I am a glutton for punishment, can I also join the hiking group - mat, journal box and paper piecing? Thanks!

If any of mine end up 7 it's fine.

So where are all the football moms? Out scouting it sounds like. Now I didn't expect other wrestlers out there but no football peeps?

Fun swap - thanks for hosting it!

No football here -- Maria, you've seen kids, can you imagine those skinny boys on a football field? They'd be squashed like bugs.

Hiking -- Mat & box, tag & 2 squares -- does that work?

Museum -- 2nd element -- large tag

Carnival -- tags and squares

Need to check my stash for Zoo, Pool & Beach.

Question -- I have a few different types of water paper, but not enough of any one. As long the pieces from each set matches, is it okay if I use different paper for each set? I'll make the same elements for each set.

No football here -- Maria, you've seen kids, can you imagine those skinny boys on a football field? They'd be squashed like bugs.

Hiking -- Mat & box, tag & 2 squares -- does that work? YES

Museum -- 2nd element -- large tag

Carnival -- tags and squares

Need to check my stash for Zoo, Pool & Beach.

Question -- I have a few different types of water paper, but not enough of any one. As long the pieces from each set matches, is it okay if I use different paper for each set? I'll make the same elements for each set.

Yes. As long as the quality of paper and embellishing is the same and each baggie matches inside, you can use different thing for each baggie in the group.

Oh, and these can be just normal everyday or you can give them a Disney twist. I know I will use both kinds in my albums.

You haven't seen my skinny butted kid! 52 pounds soaking wet and tall so he's pretty small against the 70 pound kids but it's good - we didn't start him the first year he could have played because he was only 40 pounds then!

I'm going to go ahead and close the sign ups.
I will list a progress thread that has all your groups and the totals you need to make for them.

Thanks so much for playing.

for group C swimming, I'll be making a license plate. 2nd element -- maybe mats.

I don't even mind if not all the pieces match as long as they don't clash - if I'm doing stuff for me (not that it happens often:rolleyes1 ) I quite often use "shades of..." as I like the variation across the page. It can be difficult with the aqua shades I've found, but as long as they're one manufacturer they're generally fairly harmonious - and I've found inking very helpful;)

Of course I care what colour your shirt is Mickster!

We have rugby over here of course, our boys are too tough to wear body armour:rolleyes1 but DS(14) is not that keen. Both boys play soccer (which is real football :rolleyes: ) but are not keen enough to make it worth me being in a group. In fact throw a ball at either and they're more likely to run away:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter