Super Sports and More Swap CLOSED - COMPLETE

Thanks! I am looking forward to doing this one. I've loved the stuff I've gotten out of the disney swaps and this will help build my scrapbook supplies for my non-disney books.

Here's what I am planning for my elements...

Zoo...Topper, Photo Mat, Journal box
Basketball...Topper, Photo Mat, Journal box
Dance...Photo Mat, Journal box, squares
Swim/Pool...Topper, Photo Mat, Tag

As for Softball...I'm the only one, so I assume that will be dropped. Is there a possibility of making one group entitled "Play Ball" that would combine the baseball and softball groups??? I did that in a local swap I hosted and it worked out very well. Just a thought... If others would rather not do that, that's OK.

Since Basketball is only 2 at this point, I'm thinking it might be dropped as well. If SusieStone is OK with it, maybe the two of us could make 2 different sets of items for that group??? Again...just a thought...I'm not trying to step on toes or anything!

i'm thinking i might want to do a baseball one also??? i know sign ups close today, can i let you know later on today????

i have that new disney star frame thingy and i was thinking on the lines of "all star"???? what do you think???

Can I also have these groups?

Thanks,
S :)

Backyard Fun B

6. Bubbles- Jornal Boxes and Photo Mats

Swimming/Pool C
3. Mickeyteacher- ? Will match my other group

Here's what I am planning for my elements...

Zoo...Topper, Photo Mat, Journal box
Basketball...Topper, Photo Mat, Journal box
Dance...Photo Mat, Journal box, squares
Swim/Pool...Topper, Photo Mat, Tag

As for Softball...I'm the only one, so I assume that will be dropped. Is there a possibility of making one group entitled "Play Ball" that would combine the baseball and softball groups??? I did that in a local swap I hosted and it worked out very well. Just a thought... If others would rather not do that, that's OK.

Since Basketball is only 2 at this point, I'm thinking it might be dropped as well. If SusieStone is OK with it, maybe the two of us could make 2 different sets of items for that group??? Again...just a thought...I'm not trying to step on toes or anything!
I was wondering if softball and baseball stuff could be interchanged. I don't play either sport and never really looked at that stuff in the scrap stores. I think a "Play Ball" group sounds good, if you all think you can use the items. PO3, would you join a group like that?
Basketball has 2, so that is going to stay active. I know that I am less likely to make full blown elements if I am doing pages from scratch. Having even a few well made elements is better than just slapping on some stickers. ;) If you and Susie want to agree to make more elements, it's okay with me. I'm just swapping the baggies.

i'm thinking i might want to do a baseball one also??? i know sign ups close today, can i let you know later on today????

i have that new disney star frame thingy and i was thinking on the lines of "all star"???? what do you think???

I think that would be cute. I'm putting you in the "Play Ball" group even though you didn't answer my question above. :rotfl2:
Can I also have these groups?

Thanks,
S :)

Backyard Fun B

6. Bubbles- Jornal Boxes and Photo Mats

Swimming/Pool C
3. Mickeyteacher- ? Will match my other group

Yes, I will go update the OP now.

If no-one else signs up for museums B will you make one big group or split into a 3 and a 4? I don't want my NBF Tinkerbean to be left out - besides, I want more of her lovely pieces! :rotfl: They look great on my pages :thumbsup:

I was wondering if it would be okay to make 7 instead of 6 for few groups.

Biking
Camping
Museum

If I get enough yes, I will make it so.

Oh, and I had a thought about the scout group. Those who were in the last scout swap might remember the tags I made with little paper-pieced boys on. As I imagine most of the boys have moved up and are now wearing different colours (I know Kicky is) would you rather thave a tag than a bookmark? If you let me know what colour shirt and neckerchief your son wears I can make them appropriate for your pages.

Or I can make a bookmark. ;-)

Oh, and I had a thought about the scout group. Those who were in the last scout swap might remember the tags I made with little paper-pieced boys on. As I imagine most of the boys have moved up and are now wearing different colours (I know Kicky is) would you rather thave a tag than a bookmark? If you let me know what colour shirt and neckerchief your son wears I can make them appropriate for your pages.

Stone has dark blonde/lt brown hair, brown eyes and he will have a yellow neckerchief.

Thanks

What colour shirt? Is it tan or blue, I can't remember :blush:

I think that would be cute. I'm putting you in the "Play Ball" group even though you didn't answer my question above. :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: you kill me!!!!!

i'm ok with 7 in the group too!

i kinda want to do the swimming pool one too????? i'll let you know by days end ok?

My DS wears a tan shirt and the neckerchief is bright blue. If you need hair color, he has dark brown hair.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter