Super Sports and More Swap CLOSED - COMPLETE

I think every one has at least one boy in the family. A few do have girls too.

Oh, this is so hard...so many wonderful choices!

Please put me down for Swimming/Pool and Baseball. I've got 2 in baseball right now, so this will help me out doing those pages.

I will let you know which elements tonight, just to early in the morning to think for sure what I want.

I'll go macho then :rotfl:

Did you notice this by the way?

For my zoo I've decided to change to a topper "Do not Feed the Animals" plus box & tag. I've had a cute idea ;-)

Is this OK? If there's too many toppers I can change back.

Welcome cocacolamom!

I did miss it Mazda, I'll go fix it. I don't think we have too many toppers in Zoo. If we don't use them all with photos we already have, it's an excuse to go back for more. :thumbsup2

I think that Max's playground days are over, but I swear Sarah would be on a swing all day if she could:goodvibes

I love "Don't feed the Animals" can be used for soooo many things other than the zoo:rotfl:

I was thinking the same thing about the eating one.
My eldest is sloppier than my youngest. I have some funny photos of that. Can't post them as they are too recent. He would freak out if Mommy plastered his photo on the internet. :lmao:

Please put me in swimming pool B

I need to think on element.

I'm going to leave Sign Ups active until Thursday.

I won't be able to combine groups for this swap. They are just too different of subjects.

If there are at least two swappers, it'll be an active group.
I can do a few of the groups that have single swappers to make them have two. However, I would really like to see a few more swappers in them, so please sign up if you think you might like those groups.:banana:

Alright, I'll take backyard fun B. Not sure what I am going to do yet. SHH don't tell my husband. I'll have to do these at a crop. Oh well a good reason to plan a crop. I'll have to call the local Scrapbook store.

I have been thinking that MichellePooh would really like this swap, but she is in the World through next weekend. Can I snag a couple spots for her, and if it turns out she doesn't want them, I'll just do them. (If you don't mind waiting for element and topic choices.)

Backyard Fun B
Playground
Swimming/Pool B

There might be others she'd be interested in, but those are ones that I know she'd use.

I have been thinking that MichellePooh would really like this swap, but she is in the World through next weekend. Can I snag a couple spots for her, and if it turns out she doesn't want them, I'll just do them. (If you don't mind waiting for element and topic choices.)

Backyard Fun B
Playground
Swimming/Pool B

There might be others she'd be interested in, but those are ones that I know she'd use.

Of course I don't mind. I'll put her down for some spots.

Thanks for getting me in this!

Here's the elements I'd like please:

Baseball - License Plate and Lyric
Biking Manual - License Plate and tags
Camping - License Plate and tags
Football if anyone else joins (doesn't anyone play football?) - License Plate and Topper
Swimming - "Splash" - topper and tags
Wrestling if anyone else joins - License Plate and Topper

Thanks!

Maria

I want to join...I guess I got back from disney just in time to make sign-ups!

I'll take Zoo, Softball (if anyone else signs up), Basketball, and Dance.

I would also like swimming/Pool if another group opens up.

I have several swaps to plan out right now...I'll get back to you with my elements as soon as I have a chance to figure out what I'm doing. It will be before Monday.

Thanks!

Nice to have you here. I was wondering where you were.
How was your trip?

I wanted to let you know that I am changing the embellishment list a little. I am adding stickers and stamping. Those CMC stickers look so darn cute, I'm hoping to see some of them used.

I'd like to sign up and have

Dance
Journal boxes
Tag

Zoo (B)
Journal Boxes
Slide mounts

Thanks!

Hannelore

Nice to have you here. I was wondering where you were.
How was your trip?

Me? I'll answer anyway.

Still here leaving this afternoon - I forgot how busy these conferences are (and running off for an afternoon at Universal monday and getting in late:))

I forgot about the signups - good thing I sent my info!

I'm ready to scrap sunday now - have to do my own quotes first!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter