Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

Hey ladies: guess what.... Erin's boxed arrived.. everything is sorted! Took photos of the groups (will post tomorrow)... all the boxes are sealed back up and ready for me to print click/ship after dinner tonight and everything will be postal tomorrow morning!!!!

:woohoo:

Please let me know when they arrive home...
Thank you to everyone for your patience with the hostess change and for those of you who sent little goodies thank you so much they will be put to good use in the near future!!! This is an amazing swap and I hope you all will be as thrilled as I am with what you will be receiving!!!

Ok, off to cook dinner so I can get these printed and everything at the door for tomorrow's postal run!!!

Labels printed.. going upstairs now to adhere the shipping labels!!

:woohoo:

I feel like I have finally accomplished something today!

Got my goodies today! Great job everyone! Can't believe how closely some of the elements match! Thanks for squeezing all my goodies into one envie Nan, what a great hostess :goodvibes

Nan our box arrived today :) It is always amazing to me what a talented group of women live "inside my box"!!!! The pieces are awesome and they all coordinate so nicely :)

got my box too!!!
love everything ladies, great job!
the beach and pool stuff will be put to good use in my WDW album!

Whoo Hoo! My box arrived today and I love everything that is in it! Thanks ladies for all of the awesome swap items!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter