Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

love all the groups....its so great to see them all together!

well off to you my beach group!!! will post pages later on!

Where's the drumming fingers smiley when you need it:rolleyes1 I thought it might come today but only got the visa bill:headache: Hey ho! Maybe they're being a bit extra vigilent at the PO these days

they say 7-10 working days generally, so though I have received boxes in 5 its not unusual for it to take the full 2 weeks. Have you just had a public holiday? That can add to the time.

Ugh!!! I'm so sorry Mazda!!!

I will start making all new stuff to send out if we don't have it by the end of the month.. It was in a bubble mailer and everything... darn postal system!!!

I think its just really slow at th moment - my friend is over from Canada and he said mail between UK and Canada was bad too. we never get interesting post on a Monday - I think its because the posties haven't finished reading it over the weekend :rolleyes: :rotfl:

LOL!!!

Keep me posted..as I have said.. I will make new ones for you... I have several groups already pulled for you!!! :)

You are so kind! Hopefully it won't come to that - I don't want to add to anyone's burdens!:eek:

PS nothing today :sad:

I've got a couple of things in transit so they'll probably all arrive together;)

My SS package arrived today - mailed on 5/17.

Still no sing of this package - could the storms have held it up?:confused3

Could have... I'll start making duplicates this weekend and I'll mail by June 6th.... ergh!!!! I'm so sorry this is AWOL!! Darn postal system!! According to the customs slip.. it went Airmail/Priority!! I'll do some research on it!

Don't stress! There may have been extra security or something with bin Laden etc. all hitting the fan at once. But you know as soon as you start cutting it will turn up:rolleyes1

Well, I'm going to start so hopefully we will push this along.... ERGh! Just makes me want to cry!!! I sent you a PM!

IT CAME! MY PACKAGE CAME!:woohoo::banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3: Everything looks amazing! Thank you all, and especially Nan for hosting:)

I know!! I thought it would be my first completely missing swap :sad2: But here it is and looking great:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter