• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sure is quiet here today....

lllovell

Are you achin'...yup yup yup...for some bacon...yu
:guilty: Did everyone go on vacation without me?

Someone come out and play!!! :genie:

Ugh - I know about the rain. I really wish we had planted grass this spring - but usually with the watering bans here, it dies before it gets a good foothold, so we wait until the fall. This year, didn't plant, so plenty of rain.

Its :sunny: here today....sigh...I guess the rain will be headed our way soon :rolleyes: Oh well I will just have to stay in and watch all my WDW theme park shows I have taped. :banana:

Everyone's probably writing haikus or reading the Anti-Dis board. One trip to the Anti-Dis was enough for me, thank you. Ick.

I'm doing laundry and putting off going to the store. Typical Friday.

DisFlan

The day hasn't been a complete wash out, we did get to go swimming for about an hour before the clouds started rolling in. Watching WDW shows, sounds like a good plan. I just received my DVC DVD in the mail yesterday, I could watch that!

Hey, its 92 degrees here. We finally turned off the computers for a while due to 4 blackouts. We need rain to loewr the temp and humidity.

Rain would be great. I'm tried of not sleeping due to the heat. (Yes, dark agaes with no A/C). The sun is nice though.

lllovell - I was wonderign the same thing. Even the haikus have stopped. :(

The anti-dis board is scary. No thank you! That was such a funny post until it became close to reality.

I'M HERE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! HANNAME ! ! ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *&^%$#@!@#$^%&^*__&&*:Pinkbounc :banana: :earseek: :cool1: :bounce: :jumping1: :scared1: :dancer: :rockband: :bored: :jumping2: :jumping3: :rotfl: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :love1: :bounce: :moped:
That loud enough for you?

Wow. Blinded by the horse's post. Thanks for waking me up Rash!

Carrie,

I miss those Mickeys like the one in your siggy. It seems so empty to me now walking to the MK gates.

Laura

I'm here. Reloading and reloading. Waiting out my 22nd day of ROFR. I am sooo anxious. I really want to be able to post on the who passed the ROFR thread but cant yet. Dont want to jink myself so please someone send me a little hanname! Cause a little hanname wont hurt! :)

Here's a little pixie dust :wizard:

I couldn't keep up with Hanname after I'd been gone for a few days :rolleyes1

hey LLLovell

I actually had to pry myself away from the Dis for a while to do some work...

Sheesh - who's a thunk my company would want me to do what they're paying me for.

;)

hehehe - I should be working too (actually I am....but I am the queen of windows popping lol)

If this keeps up, I am going to have to go play poker :earseek: and that could just be brutal lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter