• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sure is quiet here today....

I have never replaced it since they shut down html here.

That is a good project for me today! :cool1:

Has anyone spotted any reviews yet on the new princess lunch at CRT? I think it started today, just wondered if anyone has reported on it yet. princess:

jiggerj - :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: and th eall powerful HANNAME!!!

Laura - I've only been to WDW 3 times. :blush: Just got lucky to see them when I did!! They left the day we did! The amazing thing was that the one in my sig was the last one before the entrance. We always do MK day one, so it was extra super magical. I guess now I'd use the word hanname, but I wasn't DVC until after that trip. because he was the last one, I have a pretty cool pic with it too. (No, I did not cross the ropes!) Thansk for giving me something to ramble about!

Well, I'm off. :banana: :banana: Hanname weekend to all!!!

I'm here reading almost all morning. Stopped long enough to clean some house and mop floors. Back to the Dis, but I really need to gather the lawn furniture and toys from the back yard as our unwanted guest TS Arlene will be visiting tomorrow! After dealing with Ivan last Sept. I'm not ready to start this process all over again. I haven't even put the kids play set totally back together from last time. Oh well, maybe it won't be so bad, maybe I'll get some more house work done!

Hope the storm isn't too bad Erin.

Ok - did my new siggy's work? lol testing testing

I just came in from getting the mail.... My MVMCP tickets are here!! :cool1: "It's a good thing"

Erin, keep us posted on the weather :listen:

lllovell, love the baby countdown :cloud9:

I'm here as usual avoiding the laundry. It's been unusually hot for the past 2 weeks here in Il. Our air conditioner isn't making a dent, I think somethings going on with it. llovell, I can't wait to hear what you name the princess! Fight the urge to name her Hanname or any variation of it. :goodvibes I can't wait to here about her first princess costume and encounter. I'm sure she will be deeply endoctrinated into the ways of the Disney princess. princess:

Will someone please post some Hanname's over on the Hanname thread. They've been trickling in lately and I need a stronger fix. :crazy: Hanname to all!

bwhahaha :rotfl2:

Rasheeta

I can hear it now...Mom, why did you name me Rasheeta? Well honey, there was this talking horse I know....and the rest, as they say, is history. :rotfl:

(Her name is Paula Jean - my mother passed away a year ago in April from breast cancer way too young at the age of 53 and her name was Paula. Jean is a family name {having an uncle that calls all of us our first name and then Jean - so I am Laura Jean - even though its not my middle name - make sense? } and my Aunt Barbara's middle name - the other woman who has meant the most to my in my life....so there you have it ....Paula Jean)

Thanks for sharing that llovell! My mom is Gloria Jean and my sister is Pamela Jean. I think it's so beautiful that you are naming your princess after your mother. That is such a wonderful way of honoring the part of her that lives in your daughter and you.

Not that I have a clue how to do this but if you're inclined please post pics when she makes her splendiferous arrival! :love:

lllovell said:
(Her name is Paula Jean - my mother passed away a year ago in April from breast cancer way too young at the age of 53 and her name was Paula. Jean is a family name {having an uncle that calls all of us our first name and then Jean - so I am Laura Jean - even though its not my middle name - make sense? } and my Aunt Barbara's middle name - the other woman who has meant the most to my in my life....so there you have it ....Paula Jean)

Very nice reasons fo naming. I still think Rasheeta is more fun, though!

Happy Monday all!

lllovell said:

Rasheeta

I can hear it now...Mom, why did you name me Rasheeta? Well honey, there was this talking horse I know....and the rest, as they say, is history. :rotfl:

Great choice for a name! My mother's name was Jean. I've mentioned that she passed away a year and a half ago. And when we have children, if I have a daughter I plan on naming her Arianna Jean.

athenna said:
Great choice for a name! My mother's name was Jean. I've mentioned that she passed away a year and a half ago. And when we have children, if I have a daughter I plan on naming her Arianna Jean.

:) That is a beautiful name Athenna!

lol wptclc - I agree!! Rasheeta....its growing on me :rolleyes:

hmmmm..either this is a replay of Friday - or else I am REALLY a slacker at work and here too much :crazy:

Couldn't tell you. It may say too much about me too!

carol1231 said:
Erin, keep us posted on the weather :listen:

:cloud9:

Thanks for asking, TS Arlene was pretty much a non-event, not bad at all thank goodness. I'm not sure how Pensacola faired though and they certainly don't need any more bad weather and damage.

llovell, the new "princess" name is lovely! princess: I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well! It will be here before you know it.

ErinC said:
Thanks for asking, TS Arlene was pretty much a non-event, not bad at all thank goodness. I'm not sure how Pensacola faired though and they certainly don't need any more bad weather and damage.

llovell, the new "princess" name is lovely! princess: I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well! It will be here before you know it.

I work over in Pcola, think I saw a few branches blow. Nice to see a neighbor! Hope there is some hanname left, we are calling our guide tomorrow to begin the buying process.....I think I am more nervous than buying this house were in now...LOL....Disney is such a wonderful illness! ;)

Rozzie - There is always hanname to spare! Hanname! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter