• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Survey says.....???

I think there are a lot to mention and it's hard to narrow down my top three. I know we have pretty adventurous pallets and are always looking for new experiences. So when we go back someplace that means we rather like it. So in no particular order:

Teppan Edo: This is part dinner and part show. We don't have an hibachi around where I live, so it was certainly a unique experience for us! We found the food quite good and we're going back for our upcoming trip.

Skipper Canteen: If you're a fan of the Jungle Cruise then you'll get a kick out of the servers here. I love the decor/themeing and the food is not your typical theme park food.

Spice Road Table: Order a few small plates and share between the table. It's right on the water and gives you a great view of Illuminations!
thank you

thank you

You're welcome!

Also, honorable mention goes to Hollywood Brown Derby. It's the only signature I've ever been to and I still think about it, two years later. The service was wonderful and the food sublime. If it wasn't for everyone in theme park wear, I would have no idea I was in the middle of DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter