SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Oh when Ben gave his vote for me cuz I'm a vet story they changed the music to all sweet and nice and sad - and they changed the music when Chrissy started talking to much more neutral. Music makes me think Ben gets the win.

Interesting that Parvati (previous winner) and multiple time player is calling out the showon twitter for the idols and advantages favoring Ben tonight. I didn't think former players were allowed to do things like that. I've watched every single season and this is the first time I've had so many suspicions of extra help. I hope it really isn't true - and at least it gives us a more exciting final 3 - so maybe it's worth the tampering?

Survivor has been manipulating the game in favor of the underdog for YEARS. There's literally no reason for the "tribe swap" other than to ruin the game for the clear leader(s).

Now, I don't believe for one second they made it easier for Ben to find the idols than anyone else at camp. I do believe when he wasn't chosen to go on rewards, the decision was made to put the idol and/or clues at camp rather than at reward.

I doubt it. I bet they talk to each other over that six months.

And they talk for days and days while they're at Ponderosa. Nothing is guaranteed of course, but you've got to have a good idea which way everyone is leaning before you ever walk into the final tribal council.

Ben deserved to win- finally a season where the person should have won actually did win.

Ryan didn’t do anything so he didn’t deserve.

I liked Chrissy to start with BUT she turned cocky. When she pulled the fake idol stunt her attitude was really showing. Yes she was physically impressive.

Ben should have been out weeks ago but remained calm and played. Think it’s good he didn’t know about final tribal twist of fire. Chrissy and Ryan and Devon thought they had it made— and were vocal about it. Think Ben remains calm and focused.

Ben deserved to win- finally a season where the person should have won actually did win.

Ryan didn’t do anything so he didn’t deserve.

I liked Chrissy to start with BUT she turned cocky. When she pulled the fake idol stunt her attitude was really showing. Yes she was physically impressive.

Ben should have been out weeks ago but remained calm and played. Think it’s good he didn’t know about final tribal twist of fire. Chrissy and Ryan and Devon thought they had it made— and were vocal about it. Think Ben remains calm and focused.
Ben had everything going against him and still managed to make it to the final 3. That's pretty darn impressive.

Ben had everything going against him and still managed to make it to the final 3. That's pretty darn impressive.

And that's the bottom line - NOBODY wanted him in the final 3. Not Chrissy or Ryan, not any of the members of the jury. NONE of them wanted him there, and yet there he was. If that's not the definition of deserving the win, I don't know what is.

Ghost Island. Wish it had the people who made those bad moves on the Island playing that would be better see if the learned from there bad moves. I wonder what the deal was with all the kids being talked to was tonight.

Chrissy: So, if you win immunity will you take me to the final four?
Ben: Hmmm...if you win will you take me?
Chrissy (doing her best Beavis and Butthead impersonation): Uhhhh...
Ben: Bye.

Bye Felicia

I'm not liking this new jury set up at all.

Agreed, I hate it.

I think it makes for a better discussion and less grandstanding by the jurors.

I don't like it and I don't mind the grandstanding. And also, I don't like how Jeff sort of guides the discussion. Just let each jury member get up there and ask their question or ask the finalists to pick a number between 1 and 100, whatever they want. It's far more entertaining.

I'm sorry but Chrissy was robbed.

Hardly. I thought it would be close between Chrissy and Ben, and although I think Chrissy did a better job of selling herself to the jury, I'm glad Ben won. I just like him more. And Chrissy, despite winning all those challenges, failed. Why? Because she knew she had to get Ben out to win and she failed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter