SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I disagree but to each there own. There is such a thing as dumb luck
That's true and I want to believe it's legit, it's just getting harder and harder. BUT it still gets me one step closer to my dream finale of Ben vs Chrissy so it's all good.

I'm so happy he kept his cool and didn't blow his top and play his hand before immunity before the vote

that was a horribly great challenge, but I was hoping XXXXX would win so we could have a real showdown in the finale - bummer

Do I need to be worried about spoiling? took out the name

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE SPOILER:

As soon as they said Chrissy was approaching the record of immunity wins for women, I knew she would win.

Last edited:
This is a good twist I think, although probably because I don't really like any of the players left and just want to see a really competitive ending. Boring endings with almost unanimous votes ruin seasons more than unlikeable players do, in my opinion.

I cant help but wondering if the next Survivor isn't kid themed since they keep mention kids and talking to kids

I wonder if they could really pull this off. Seems like a big liability issue to have them "really" out in the elements having to get their own food and shelter. Maybe there's going to be a shorter kid version spinoff that's similar but adapted for kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter