SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I absolutely love Ben! I don't see the arrogance or cockiness that a few of you do. I see him as a great game player. The others kind of suck at it, really. I thought playing the idol first was genius - forces people to turn on each other.

My F3 prediction is Mike, Ryan, Ben.

I see him as a strategic player, with his mind constantly on the game -- which some may see as cocky. I think he is a great player and agree with PP -- he deserves to win!

Personally, I think Ben deserves to win. Other than not being well liked by the others, he has definitely played the smartest.
Ben is playing Survivor-everyone in the camp had a chance to go look for an Idol. You would think at this point, you would do anything to keep yourself in the game. Ashley should have gone looking instead of laying down. I know the show doesn't show what happens 24/7, but sitting and stewing and being mad that someone hurt your feelings, give me a break. I hope Chrissy goes next.

Ben is playing Survivor-everyone in the camp had a chance to go look for an Idol. You would think at this point, you would do anything to keep yourself in the game. Ashley should have gone looking instead of laying down. I know the show doesn't show what happens 24/7, but sitting and stewing and being mad that someone hurt your feelings, give me a break. I hope Chrissy goes next.

Yeah, they edit a lot out and I'm sure others were looking too and it wasn't shown. I know Dr. Mike mentioned at one point that he'd searched the entire area. Ashley shouldn't have lasted as long as she did though, so I wasn't sad at all to see her voted out.

Yeah, they edit a lot out and I'm sure others were looking too and it wasn't shown. I know Dr. Mike mentioned at one point that he'd searched the entire area. Ashley shouldn't have lasted as long as she did though, so I wasn't sad at all to see her voted out.
Dr. Mike said something like they had searched everywhere and found nothing and so they were not worried about Ben looking because they didn't think he'd find anything either. I knew right then he was going to find an idol. I feel like they just sat back and let it happen when they could have shadowed him, just in case. All the more reason, he deserves the win over the others. He knows how to keep a secret and he is playing.

Anyone else surprised to see Ben vote with the rest of the tribe? The show has portrayed him as on the outs with everyone else so it seemed a little easy for him to join with the tribe’s choice.

Chrissy is ten times as arrogant as Ben, and condescending to boot. She believes her brain controls the game, but she gets nasty when she perceives she is not in total control and behaves emotionally. But her attitude that she's smarter than anyone else on the island is what annoys me.

Chrissy is ten times as arrogant as Ben, and condescending to boot. She believes her brain controls the game, but she gets nasty when she perceives she is not in total control and behaves emotionally. But her attitude that she's smarter than anyone else on the island is what annoys me.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am smart, lovable, and driven, and people like to help me, a combination that has led to great success. I get along with everyone, work hard, and always think "I can do it!"

Uh, yeah -- I think EMom's description of her is more on point ;)

Dr. Mike said something like they had searched everywhere and found nothing and so they were not worried about Ben looking because they didn't think he'd find anything either. I knew right then he was going to find an idol. I feel like they just sat back and let it happen when they could have shadowed him, just in case. All the more reason, he deserves the win over the others. He knows how to keep a secret and he is playing.

I agree completely - they definitely shouldn't have let Ben out of their sights. Even he said they were crazy not to be shadowing him. He's done a good job of shadowing them at times to listen in on conversations. To me, he has definitely played the best other than the fact that he seems to have made a lot of people dislike him with his attitude recently. We'll see what happens!

Anyone else surprised to see Ben vote with the rest of the tribe? The show has portrayed him as on the outs with everyone else so it seemed a little easy for him to join with the tribe’s choice.

What I'm surprised about is why he felt the need to mention the idol. The only thing I can think of is he was secretly hoping the threat of the idol was enough and he could have saved it but that was unlikely. The better course of action for him would have been to keep it a secret and single-handedly control the vote. I would have voted off Devin personally. Then Ben, Chrissy, and Ryan could have targeted Ashley at F5.

I absolutely love Ben! I don't see the arrogance or cockiness that a few of you do. I see him as a great game player. The others kind of suck at it, really. I thought playing the idol first was genius - forces people to turn on each other.

My F3 prediction is Mike, Ryan, Ben.

Same here, I like Ben. He seems like a decent man and you could tell how much he loved his wife.

Being liked enough to get the votes in the end IS part of the game, and that part of the game, Ben has not played well...at least on the edit we've been shown. The best players of this game manage to be very strategic AND not to piss people off. Of the remaining players, I'm not sure who I want to win. They all kind of suck this time around. LOL. Maybe Devon? Not sure. Lauren was my choice until she got voted off.

Being liked enough to get the votes in the end IS part of the game, and that part of the game, Ben has not played well...at least on the edit we've been shown. The best players of this game manage to be very strategic AND not to piss people off. Of the remaining players, I'm not sure who I want to win. They all kind of suck this time around. LOL. Maybe Devon? Not sure. Lauren was my choice until she got voted off.

I think there have been more people in this group playing the game from the start than many of the other seasons.

I don't disagree that she comes across as cocky, but I'm trying to remember when she's gotten nasty.

I don't disagree that she comes across as cocky, but I'm trying to remember when she's gotten nasty.

I don't remember exactly but certainly after JP was voted out you could see her nasty side come out. Prior to that, you could see her condescending attitude as far as trying to dictate what would happen.

I actually liked her until the last few weeks. Maybe it's a bad edit but I don't like the way she is carrying herself now. And the way she treated Ben at the loved ones challenge disgusted me.

I think both Chrissy and Ben have been very cocky and condescending, still can't figure out why it's ok for him and not for her? I don't particularly like either of them, but they are clearly the 2 people that are trying the hardest out on the island. Ben gets back to camp after the last tribal and calls Mike and Ashley a "bunch of crying babies" and when he turned on Chrissy he was kind of a jerk about it. Of course Chrissy is super cocky, and get's very emotional anytime something doesn't go her way, and then lashes out at that person in an immature way.

But - the most entertaining players are usually the most polarizing. If this was a final 5 of Devons none of us would even care.

I'd LOVE for both Ben and Chrissy to make the finals to see which strategy was better. I really want to know if Ben's choice to play secret agent and play both sides was a good choice or a bad choice.

I think both Chrissy and Ben have been very cocky and condescending, still can't figure out why it's ok for him and not for her? I don't particularly like either of them, but they are clearly the 2 people that are trying the hardest out on the island. Ben gets back to camp after the last tribal and calls Mike and Ashley a "bunch of crying babies" and when he turned on Chrissy he was kind of a jerk about it. Of course Chrissy is super cocky, and get's very emotional anytime something doesn't go her way, and then lashes out at that person in an immature way.

But - the most entertaining players are usually the most polarizing. If this was a final 5 of Devons none of us would even care.

I'd LOVE for both Ben and Chrissy to make the finals to see which strategy was better. I really want to know if Ben's choice to play secret agent and play both sides was a good choice or a bad choice.

If Ben doesn't win, Ryan is next on my list. I think he's played pretty well and hasn't done much to annoy people. I think he has a legit chance although his idol play at the last tribal was weak. There must have been something said/done that we didn't see that made him think he was in trouble.

I think there have been more people in this group playing the game from the start than many of the other seasons.

I agree with this -- lots of players who have watched past seasons and definitely know the drill. I have seen players win in the end who weren't well liked, but were voted for because they truly played the game. Even if Ben comes in second, he still gets some money (is it $50,000?)

I am disappointed in the way Devon has turned so nasty and turning against Ashley was a big red flag in my book. The look of absolute hurt and shock on her face when she wasn't picked for the reward was so sad. Now I'm rooting for Ben and Mike.

If it comes down to Chrissy in the end being the one to pick who goes forward, she would only pick Ben if she thought no one would vote for him -- otherwise she'd be more than happy to toss him to the curb.

And ANY doubt that the producers didn't "help" out certain players is long gone. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter