Susan's New Book!

There definitely seem to be some stocking issues with Amazon.co.uk right now :confused3 They obviously seriously under-estimated the demand of Disney-goers for good reading material on their favourite subject! Hopefully they will be able to re-order sooner rather than later as the publisher seems quite pro-active in this area :thumbsup2

I received mine from Amazon today. It looks like a great book, although I was hoping there would be some photographs/colour to make the reading more pleasant. Nevertheless, hopefully it will provide some insight into the "hidden magic". :goodvibes

Got mine today too. It looks brilliant. Can't wait to read it and take it with me when we go in August. I love the hidden secrets!!

Mine still hasn't been dispatched by Amazon - and is showing June 24th!! Most disappointing when they have sent others out!:sad1:

Mine's arrived this morning :yay: I've only read the intro and just about to delve into the MK and I'm already excited and learning new things! :goodvibes

Well done Susan!

:yay::yay::yay:

My copy just arrived this morning (from Amazon) - just off to boil the kettle so I can sit down with a cuppa tea & have a read. :thumbsup2

I've ordered mine from Amazon but haven't received a dispatch note yet - fingers crossed they get some new stock in soon - I can't wait to read this :goodvibes

I will have to get myself a copy. I've been looking for books that just tell you about the parks and things to watch out for rather than the really informative travel guides. It sounds really good

I pre ordered mine on play. Its now changed to 6-8 weeks delivery? Im really annoyed about that as i was buying it for my parents wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow!).

By the time i realised it now said 6-8 weeks it was too late. Havent been able to find it in the town either.

Mine arrived on Tuesday and I'm so tired as I can't put it down at night - it's fascinating!! Doubt I will go on many rides next year I will be too busy hunting out all the little known facts in the buildings etc!!! :banana::banana:

I pre ordered mine on play. Its now changed to 6-8 weeks delivery? Im really annoyed about that as i was buying it for my parents wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow!).

By the time i realised it now said 6-8 weeks it was too late. Havent been able to find it in the town either.

i ordered mine from Play also - and Im gutted the date has chaged to 6-8 weeks - was really looking forward to reading it :confused3:confused3. The thing is we ordered bolt on DVD which isnt out to next week, and they have sent this to us today AGHHHHHHH

only just spotted this, off to order a copy, it looks like a great read, well done Susan

I have tried and tried to get this book and kp getting told its out of stock !! Ive tried amazon , play, waterstones, whsmith and googled but still not found any stock !! Any1 know where I can get it from???

Mine was dispatched from Amazon on the 8th and is due on Monday ::goodvibes I thought I saw that Waterstone's had some in stock... :confused3

yeah it says in stock then when u order it waterstones send you an email saying it is out of stock argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :confused3
My ds desperatly wants to read this book he has aspergers and is desperate for new info on disney plus because he has been off school now for 6 weeks and i thought it would keep us both busy for a good few hours !! :rotfl2:

I ordered mine on Tuesday night from the Book Depository for £6.99 and it arrived today. :thumbsup2

Planning an early night to read it. :goodvibes

There definitely seem to be some stock issues with many outlets in the UK, unfortunately. It does seem that all the early sales in the US have far exceeded expectations, and I suspect outlets like Amazon.com will get new supplies shipped to them as a priority ahead of some UK outlets. The best thing (as people are already doing) is just to keep looking around at the different suppliers to see who has it in stock. From what I am hearing, even the publisher has been a little caught out by early demand, hence some book suppliers are playing catch-up at the moment :(

Planning an early night to read it. :goodvibes

Having previously bought the various hidden mickey, trivia and field guide books etc I did wonder how different this would be.

I am pleased to report I am thoroughly enjoying it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter